It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Planet Iarga and friendly amphibian-like ETs

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Okay, four people I know who claim to be contactees of ETs- when I asked each one to give their personal opinion of the Iarga story, here's what I got:

The first person, someone who is in touch with an apparent intergalactic alliance of ETs, told me this: Stefan's story is a fabrication. HOWEVER, I emailed back and asked for actual facts or tidbits of proof, as to why this person arrived at the fabrication conclusion, but haven't heard back from this person yet...I'll post soon as I get the email, but something tells me I won't get an adequate answer to this...

The second person, again someone who is in touch with ETs on a regular basis, told me their ET contacts believed the story to be a fabrication also. However, again, this person could not give any reason or actual proof from the ETs as to why it is apparently untrue.

The third person, someone also in touch with an alliance of intergalactic (and extragalactic too, I believe) ETs, declined to give an answer, because this person claimed he could not "channel" into Stefan's story, because he believed Stefan to be "too arrogant"...go figure, I didn't think Stefan came off that way, but just my opinion...

The fourth person, someone also in contact with ETs, peaceful ETs fortunately, will get back to me soon...I'll post then...

So, fine, maybe some ETs don't believe this account to be true, but, why??? I'd at least like to have a good reason why!
I just find it a little suspicious, that certain ETs may want to call this encounter a fabrication, without actually supplying any reasons...makes you wonder...




posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Astarfaraway, I just want to say THANK YOU for posting this thread. The information that you provided is very helpful to me personally.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I see, thanks for the info Malak. I haven't had the fortune to know anyone like this, personally, so I can only evaluate based on what I read. And sadly, what I read strikes me as heavy on allegory, even if that isn't the case.


ecto, sorry for the ignourance but what is an allegory? I'm a bit rusty in the vocab department
.



posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astarfaraway
Okay, four people I know who claim to be contactees of ETs- when I asked each one to give their personal opinion of the Iarga story, here's what I got:

The first person, someone who is in touch with an apparent intergalactic alliance of ETs, told me this: Stefan's story is a fabrication. HOWEVER, I emailed back and asked for actual facts or tidbits of proof, as to why this person arrived at the fabrication conclusion, but haven't heard back from this person yet...I'll post soon as I get the email, but something tells me I won't get an adequate answer to this...

The second person, again someone who is in touch with ETs on a regular basis, told me their ET contacts believed the story to be a fabrication also. However, again, this person could not give any reason or actual proof from the ETs as to why it is apparently untrue.

The third person, someone also in touch with an alliance of intergalactic (and extragalactic too, I believe) ETs, declined to give an answer, because this person claimed he could not "channel" into Stefan's story, because he believed Stefan to be "too arrogant"...go figure, I didn't think Stefan came off that way, but just my opinion...

The fourth person, someone also in contact with ETs, peaceful ETs fortunately, will get back to me soon...I'll post then...

So, fine, maybe some ETs don't believe this account to be true, but, why??? I'd at least like to have a good reason why!
I just find it a little suspicious, that certain ETs may want to call this encounter a fabrication, without actually supplying any reasons...makes you wonder...



Astar your not alone on this one, i've asked many people whether this was true or not. Zetatalk, nibiruan council, and even casiopea(sp?).com said that this story wasn't true, then i asked why and they gave me no answer. I asked them this and they all refused to reply. I just don't get it, it get's under my skin.

Edit: sorry about the double post

[edit on 30-4-2006 by malakiem]



posted on May, 6 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Malakiem, and others,
Well, I heard back on some details, from one of the people in touch with ETs, and here's the answer:

There is no evidence this person could show that proves the alien claims and stories by Stefan Denaerde are fabrications. This person knows they are false from what she knows from her own personal experiences with alien life- some of the things Stefan says happened, just cannot happen that way.

She also had a conversation with her alien contacts about this man and his claims some time ago, and they confirmed to her that he is making it up for personal gain.
She wrote that she would get back to me, because she believed there were some specifics in her notes, as to more reasons why, but...she hasn't gotten back to me yet...

However, one thing I found confusing and interesting...this same person, when I asked details about some "real" ET planets, gave this response (she said though apparently rarely do people of earth get to visit ET planets, sometimes it does occur):
One planet she visited had a great deal of water all over the planet and lots of low trees or high bushes. There were lots of wood bridges and walkways built to get around the land. There was a great deal of marine life, and the marine life is equivalently evolved as the people, and communicate with the people.

Now, doesn't this planet sound quite a bit like the planet Stefan described??? True, other worlds were described to me too, but this one sounded quite similar, right?

Anyway, if what the ETs say is true, I wonder what "personal gain" Stefan was hoping to acquire from this ET story?
Puzzling...



posted on May, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
And grasshopper, you are very welcome. I'm glad this info I posted is of help to you :-)
I sent you a U2U also...but, did you get it? didn't hear back from you...
take care



posted on May, 6 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
GREAT POST!!!

Now ive read through the thread and a couple people were like its a fabrication, its not real, etc. I find this highly interesting especially considering that atleast a quater of the document was all about how it doesnt matter who believes....that its not about belief....it just is. I dont know....Either way though the ideals presented in the document are very altruistic and I think we should be striving for them. It seems to me that the story is irrelelvant...its about the messege....and an important one at that. We all know that Human beings are for all intensive purposes quite cruel and hateful to thier fellow human beings...yes many of us try to be good people but we all make mistakes.

I dont know....Anyways...Great post....defintally a great read, entertaining and thought provoking. Hopefully someday man will become a singular group of individuals instead of a mob of individuals.

El senor pom pom rides again



posted on May, 7 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
El senor, you are right. I was touched by how the Iargians were supposedly very loving toward one another, could never hug one another enough...was a very inspiring message...
And yes, would be great if we could all just apply this behavior in our own lives.
But here are examples of why when someone searches for an answer, an explanation would be nice too:

Scenario one:

You sit down in your sofa chair, ready to hear your friend’s answer. “So, what did you find out?”

“The story is a fabrication.”

You lean forward and rest your chin in your closed hand. “Wow, really? So, why though, what led you to that conclusion?”

“I just know, it’s a fabrication.”

Scrunching your eyebrows together, you give your friend a sideways gaze. “Yeah, but...why though? There must be a reason.”

Your friend shrugs his shoulders. “Like I said. I just know. It’s a fabrication.”

“Yeah, but, come on. What, I mean, did the guy have some mental problems? Did he lie a lot? Why did he do this?”

“Well,” your friend says, raising his eyebrows and looking at you like you’re a total idiot, “like I said, it’s a fabrication. It’s as simple as that.”

You throw yourself back in your seat and cross your arms. “I know, it’s a fabrication, you said that. But...why? I mean, come on, can’t you give me some reasons to this? Like you knew instantly, when you were reading it, because there was one word the guy said, or...or one thing he mentioned, or, I don’t care, even if it’s just a psychic connection to the guy’s mind...come on, give me something here!”

Your friend stands up from his seat. “Look, it’s like I said, it’s a fabrication. I’m just superior to you, I know more than you, so, you just have to believe what I say as fact, that’s all.”

At that, you throw your arms up in the air. “Well, that’s just great.” You stand up now too. “You know what, I got to go...and find someone who can give me a real answer to this!” With that, you rush past your friend and storm out of the room.

Scenario two:

You sit down in your sofa chair, ready to hear your friend’s answer. “So, what did you find out?”

“The story is a fabrication.”

You lean forward and rest your chin in your closed hand. “Wow, really? So, why though, what led you to that conclusion?”

Your friend smiles. “Yes, there are quite a few reasons. For one, the man who wrote the story had a number of mental disorders. He was a narcissist, as well as a compulsive, pathological liar, and even had a touch of obsessive compulsive disorder as well, as noted in his medical records. Some of this man’s employees mentioned to me numerous times when he would tell one of them something, promising that it would happen, like giving one of his employees a raise, or changing one of his employees working hours from day to night, but then this man would not do what he promised. And there were other incidences of him lying to others as well. And other times, people mentioned how he came across as quite arrogant, or had unusual, erratic behavior, so he couldn’t keep friends for long....Also, when he was a child, he used to write science fiction stories quite regularly, with great imagination, and he always had a desire to be an astronaut or travel in space. ”

“Wow.” Sitting up straight, you place your hands on your knees. “That’s too bad to hear,” you say, shaking your head. “But, what about the man’s wife, and how she supposedly witnessed the two UFOs fly out of the water. Was she in on this too, since I’m sure someone interviewed her too, to verify this story?”

“Actually, she did have some mental problems as well, mainly brought on from years of intimidation by this man. So, yes, in fear and love, she lied along with him, to cover his tracks.”

You shake your head again, in disappointment. “I should have known.” But then you remember something else. “But, what about NATO, that they picked up RF signals in the same vicinity as the man’s home, you know, happening around 4 pm, when he supposedly had those--”

“Telepathic communications,” your friend interrupts. “Yes, those can be explained too. He apparently was able to contact a rich acquaintance of his, who had access to a satellite that could produce unusual electromagnetic frequencies, pinpoint them toward the man’s home, at the appropriate time, and those were the signals NATO registered. That simple.”

You lean forward and shake your friend’s hand. “Thank you, good job...Not the answer I wanted to hear, but at least now I know.”

Which scenario would you prefer? The second one seems much better to me.
(Btw, of course none of the above is true- all completely made up by me, just to make a point :-))



posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Astar: Apart of me still thinks that alot of those channelers are either a keeping it a secret, or maybe there contacts don't want to tell them everything. Although alot of what they say is odd sounding. I believe the ummo i believe mentioned them. And the iargans talk about ufos from the past/future/outer space that could be visiting us. And they also talk about giants in the begining which alot of alien contact stories seem to talk about to. Well hopefully she knows more. The contact supposedly happened in 1967, but no one really knows for sure. All i know to was stefen denaerde wasn't his real name and the name that was given to him was to not get himself in trouble with his story. His wife still claims to that it happened. I did talk to someone who researches heavily, i'll try to find the floppy disk for you. Here's the link:

www.ufoarea.com...



posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem

Originally posted by Astarfaraway
I just find it a little suspicious, that certain ETs may want to call this encounter a fabrication, without actually supplying any reasons...makes you wonder...

Astar your not alone on this one, i've asked many people whether this was true or not. Zetatalk, nibiruan council, and even casiopea(sp?).com said that this story wasn't true, then i asked why and they gave me no answer. I asked them this and they all refused to reply. I just don't get it, it get's under my skin.


Well, DUH!

They don't give an answer, because any answer they give will force them to prove that their own ricidulous whiz-bang alien stories are something other than a load of crap, and they won't be able to do it. It's so obvious! That's been standard operating procedure for these dopey contactees since day one. If somebody else comes up with a similar stupid story, don't debunk it, because somebody will turn around and debunk you in the process. I mean, after all, if the cosmos is just one big, happy smorgasbord of interacting planets and civilizations, then all the stories would be pretty much the same, right? Using the same names and everything. But the stories AREN'T the same, because they're mostly made up by individual whack-jobs out of their own fizzled-out neurons. Because there is no such thing, nobody can prove it, and if you go along with one of these liars, then why not go along with them all? It all adds up to the same thing. Bad, bad, really bad science fiction from dull people with limited imaginations. And not to insult you personally or anything, but if you believe this stuff, you're a drooling idiot and a dolt. No insult intended.



posted on May, 10 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't believe this is true because the alien looks humanoid and can't believe that another intelegent race would look anything like us unless the universe is bigger than we think or that there is more unverses. Since although the variations of what an inteligent species can look like other than humanoid seems infinent it isn't because that's not possible. I think there must be atleast 1 humanoid looking inteligent ETI among a trillion inteligent ETI's and if there is they must be too far away to ever visit us.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Scepterium]

[edit on 10-5-2006 by Scepterium]



posted on May, 11 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I know how fantastic and all this sounds. But this was the most incredible sighting of my life. In the storyabout Iarga the alien compares the ship that he was in to the ship that brought them to earth. The comparison he makes is that of an arrowhead to a Mars probe. The ship that I mentioned earlier that flew over my house and I heard them say, "We are your own people. No one can stand against Us". That ship was shaped just like an arrowhead.



posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
grasshopper, then do you believe what happened to Stefan to be true?

I'm my gut opinion, I think there is more truth to the Iarga story than fiction...and maybe the Iarga aliens (and their world) are a threat somehow to most Greys or other frequent ET visitors of late, which is why these particular ETs claim the Iarga story to be a fabrication...something to ponder...



posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   


I found it wierd he kept referring to them as humans when clearly they were not.


I think he was referring to them as humans because they adapted to there own environment, they had to develop in different conditions than us, and therefore they look different and are on a different role in the universe. Our civilizations have a unique purpose, perhaps we're all humans in different forms space related. If so, he's a step ahead of us, denying interstellar racism.



posted on May, 14 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yes, I believe the story is true and that Stefan is telling the truth. I don't know whether the information is true or not. It is all one particular alien's races point of view. It's not the truth as in "absolute truth". If such absolute truths exist I don't think we as humans here on earth know what they are. Aliens do disagree with each other. I have not read the religous portion of the story and so I don't know what their religous beliefs or "inner culture" as they call it is. So I am guessing. I have been told things that make me believe that the aliens make contact with people who have they have known before. For example, the Pleadians made contact with Billy Meier who they claim they knew in previous lives. It may be that when they return to earth after many years of being away they seek out those who they knew in times before when they were here. In this case it may be very different. If I was to read the religous content of the story I might be able to figure out just what they are saying, sort of reading between the lines. But I know that there are some aliens who have contacted me who claim that they knew me before. Yet, they also claim that I am a new born or that I have not reincarnated before on this planet. They talk of a time before the foundations of the world. A time before any of us became humans and any of them became what they evolved into on their planet. In this time they say they knew us and that we were brothers.



posted on May, 15 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
Yes, I believe the story is true and that Stefan is telling the truth. I don't know whether the information is true or not. It is all one particular alien's races point of view. It's not the truth as in "absolute truth". If such absolute truths exist I don't think we as humans here on earth know what they are. Aliens do disagree with each other. I have not read the religous portion of the story and so I don't know what their religous beliefs or "inner culture" as they call it is. So I am guessing. I have been told things that make me believe that the aliens make contact with people who have they have known before. For example, the Pleadians made contact with Billy Meier who they claim they knew in previous lives. It may be that when they return to earth after many years of being away they seek out those who they knew in times before when they were here. In this case it may be very different. If I was to read the religous content of the story I might be able to figure out just what they are saying, sort of reading between the lines. But I know that there are some aliens who have contacted me who claim that they knew me before. Yet, they also claim that I am a new born or that I have not reincarnated before on this planet. They talk of a time before the foundations of the world. A time before any of us became humans and any of them became what they evolved into on their planet. In this time they say they knew us and that we were brothers.


www.galactic-server.com...

Here's the link to the second part, quite interesting. Here's an idea, i believe cseti has admitted to seeking out aliens and all. So here's a wierd idea, maybe alot of the contact stories are apart of this? These contact people, including stefen and billy might have something to do with cseti maybe, agents perhaps? It is kind of odd that aliens come out of nowhere. And in this story, i don't think they mention that stefen lived there at one time unlike billy meier who was supposedly a plajeren in a past life. They contacted him because he was supposedly a trustworthy/decent person, since he also helped one of there friends from the sea. But it's still strange why they say to never seek them out or try to research the story in depth. That's in interesting idea, i read the end of your post last before i wrote this.



posted on May, 15 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I did not know that they said to not try to seek them out. Are you saying that the Iargan's said not to try to seek them out? But that does not surprise me at all. I would be really surprised if they were actually telling the truth about where they were from. Especially if they knew we would try to seek them out once we had the technology to do so.

I may read the second part still. I heard it was religous and I feel I have had enough or way too much religion for one life I just don't want to deal with any more of it. I also did not know that Billy was a Plejaren in a previous life. I read as many of the contact notes as I can find but not too many of them.It would be nice if they were in a book somewhere that I could buy and read them in English. I would be much more interested in reading the Pleadian contact notes.

Does anybody know the date that Stefen died? Other numbers like the exact date of birth or death, initials to his real name? I would be interested to know this?



posted on May, 17 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   


I don't believe this is true because the alien looks humanoid and can't believe that another intelegent race would look anything like us unless the universe is bigger than we think or that there is more unverses. Since although the variations of what an inteligent species can look like other than humanoid seems infinent it isn't because that's not possible. I think there must be atleast 1 humanoid looking inteligent ETI among a trillion inteligent ETI's and if there is they must be too far away to ever visit us.


Not to get into a creation/evolution debate, but Scept, from what I've researched, all intelligent life forms (those capable of building infrastructure, creating advanced technology, and traveling the universe, I'm not talking dolphins here) are guided to exist in the standing, upright human-like form...i.e. head, neck, torso, two arms, two legs...there may be variations here and there, but there undoubtedly exists some form of a universal code or standard by which "true intelligence" must take physical biological formation.
Just consider all the known alien types visiting earth recently...Doesn't each particular species seem to conform to the body type mentioned above?
Religious or not, whatever guiding force decided this body type, this force has determined the best means for physical intelligence to exist in and to express such intelligence.

That said, it comes to me as no wonder or quirk of nature to find possibly all intelligent beings within our universe exist in a similar physical form as us lowly humans.

If anyone can prove my research wrong, would love to hear it (I'm always open to new info)...



posted on May, 25 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
I did not know that they said to not try to seek them out. Are you saying that the Iargan's said not to try to seek them out? But that does not surprise me at all. I would be really surprised if they were actually telling the truth about where they were from. Especially if they knew we would try to seek them out once we had the technology to do so.

I may read the second part still. I heard it was religous and I feel I have had enough or way too much religion for one life I just don't want to deal with any more of it. I also did not know that Billy was a Plejaren in a previous life. I read as many of the contact notes as I can find but not too many of them.It would be nice if they were in a book somewhere that I could buy and read them in English. I would be much more interested in reading the Pleadian contact notes.

Does anybody know the date that Stefen died? Other numbers like the exact date of birth or death, initials to his real name? I would be interested to know this?


I'm sorry grass hopper i don't know the exact date but that guy i was talking to said that he did die in the late 90's. So i guess 97-99 i supose. He was supposedly 40 something when the contacts start. And his kids i think were still in elementary, not sure. Sadly there's not a whole lot of material on this on the internet, mostly odd out of the way new age websites. If i find anymore i'll post it here.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join