It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Iarga and friendly amphibian-like ETs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well, I posted a reply to the NATO thread on this topic too, but thought I'd start a new thread on it also, since I'm very amazed and curious about it.

Here's the URL: www.galactic2.net...

Is anyone at all familiar with this encounter? Is it really as truthful as claimed? It happened in the 1960s. I just finished reading all the pages and found it stunning.
NATO and some other sources are said to have actual physical evidence of this encounter.

Basically, what strikes me as incredible, these ETs gave the man they encountered vast amounts of info on the ET's planet, economy, their loving and caring lifestyle, religion, history, transportation, agriculture, diet, family life, spacecrafts, so on...there are even artist interpretation pictures of the ETs and scenes from their planet.
However, what especially intrigued me is the information about God and spiritual beings, and how we and all other intelligent beings figure in this universe...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is very good information. Brand new to me. I will definitely read it. I can understand the man's "fear" in the first part of the story. People don't understand it when you try to tell them about it. I notice also how he capitalizes the letter u in the word "us". What do you think this might mean?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Oooh story time again!

Nope, no facts back up the claims.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some stories are better than others. Some are obvious hoaxes like Serpo was. I could be wrong. But I think this one is quite different than Serpo.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This has been a thread before

posted on 9/14/2003 at 11:05 AM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yet I find no updates to the story on the net even after a few years

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wow, thats quite a long read on that site. At the very least, I'll be entertaining

Perhaps someone who has read it in its entirety would make a post of important facts and comments?

[edit on 4/22/2006 by djsly]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
OK so if this mans story is right, he knew about mag lev trains way way before they were invented here on earth - and the bit about the bridge and rails through the water is very interesting indeed, what a novel idea!

Where this info comes from is another matter, but isn't it amazing just how many different folks have met many different beings, yet this is the first really to say that they were openly friendly and peaceful and left them with no ill effects?? grey (Hate greys and all they stand for with a passion - evil little critters) contactees all lose time or displacement, nordics, ditto, and they all forget most of their tales till way way later - This story is amazing in its difference to all others. very interesting.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm reading very slowly as I'm also doing other things. I can't help but notice he keeps captitalizing the U in the word Us. And he uses the number 4 instead of spelling out the word four.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Seems to be a great sci-fi read but conveniently of course he was "Not allowed to show any proof" of course. Then part II became religious..hadda stop there.

Pie

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
I'm reading very slowly as I'm also doing other things. I can't help but notice he keeps captitalizing the U in the word Us. And he uses the number 4 instead of spelling out the word four.

The foreward mentioned that it was scanned and that there would be errors. Dunno if it was intentional or not.

I found it wierd he kept referring to them as humans when clearly they were not.

Pie

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I think the U and the 4 probably mean something. I don't think you can merely be making a mistake when it hapens every time you spell the word Us. Sometimes I see he capitalizes both the U and the S. I agree these clearly are not humans. If neither the female or the male have sex organs showing then how do they have sex? And how do they have children. Is this answered later. I haven't gotten to the religous part yet. It is a recurrent theme among the "religous" aliens to have a problem with our "gift" of lust as others call it. I think I prefer to keep my ability to lust.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by grasshopper]

I think I've read about enough now to know who these people are. They flew over my house once and I could hear a voice saying, "We are your own people. No one can stand against US." So now I know what they look like.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
These people are definitely not the Pleadians. They do not believe that the earth is engineered for only 500 million people. I wonder if they are going to tell you some of their other ideas for over population. They are completely out of this world. These people believe the earth has enough and to spare for our population.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The story of this anphibias race is very interesting.Yet i do question many of the facts within the story of Iarga.

Its really interesting to notice the great similarities between the society of this so-called Iargans and the Ebens of Serpo.

-similar close community relations compared to that of earth.
-How the children are looked after and shared by all parent beings.
-The fact that their planet has near similar environmental conditions
e.g sky,land,gravity etc. Although as discribed,Iarga`s percentage of land far exceeds that of its ocean compared to that of Serpo,which has minimal ocean(more like seas only).
-I must say also that the ship"saucer type"is similar to that of the serpoans,yet this may be a universal concept,just maby...
-The society mimics that of the Ebens in so many ways..
no money or any for of currency.
No social or minimal social or anyother forms of hierarchy
similarities in housing development.If you would compare the housing estates to that of Serpo and Iarga,you would indeed be pleasantly surprised of the similarities...

There are many similarities and fimiliar comparisons to that of Earth.If these claims are true,this could be a universal way of a discription of a so-called "high society".Or if these claims are all fake,hoaxers may have a similar pattern.

Im not going to make a quick judgement and say it is fake.We may never know.I must say though that I did enjoy reading this story.It is very interesting.If such beings do exist,the possibilities about their society and other societies way of life could be beyond our dreams and imaginations.

Gaurdian.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There are some seeming contradictions that I would like answered. These beings believe that special circumstances require special procedures. The fact that they have so little land on their planet is a special circumstance that in their view requires them to have "selective reincarnation" where only some get to reincarnate and others not. Yet on a planet such as ours where they themselves state that there is room to spare they believe it necessary to use outside interference (I forget their exact words) to bring to a halt the "numbers of man". What does this mean? You don't want us to have more souls reincarnating on this planet than on theirs? Is this some sort of ethnocentric "our ways are best" even if there is not a special circumstance on this planet? This is from a people who are so indignant about discrimination on this planet and in this country against english speaking negros, chinese and native americans. It is the ultimate act of discrimination that they seek to institute on this planet which they call "selective reincarnation". If they had their way that would come to earth as well. Which means only people that they agree with or tht agree with them would get to live. How is that any different than the inequalities that exist already on this planet that they claim they are against. Sounds like hypocrisy to me unless I haven't understood their "selective reincarnation process". Why is it necessary to bring to a halt the number of people who can live and reincarnate on this planet? You can answer me telepathically if you wish.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
grasshopper, I was confused by "selective reincarnation" too.
And I read all the links to the main page as well:
www.galactic2.net...
www.galactic2.net...
www.galactic2.net...

I believe, from what I can understand, God and/or spirit beings somehow intervened on Iarga in the planet's past history. Because of this intervention, those who were inherently evil or had no desire to help with Iarga's progress into the future, were "forever eliminated" from Iarga (where their souls went, can't say for sure...permanent non-existence?)
This is similar to what Jehovah Witnesses believe: when Armageddon finally arrives, all the sinful people, i.e. evil doers of the Earth will be forever eliminated from this planet, and Earth's human-based infrastructure will be completely renovated, to accommodate a society that will exist for 1000 years...during this time period, there will be no more death, or sickness, or wars, only peace and prosperity for all...
Then, at the 1000 years conclusion, "evil" or demonic influences will again "be allowed" to wreck havoc upon the Earth's surface...
Then, once this period is over, Earth will forever be a Paradise, with no more death, pain, sickness, or war for its people...
(note: I am not a JW, but I have studied with them off and on over the years, so I'm familiar with their basic beliefs)

Anyway, in between all the difficult-to-understand grammar and spelling errors of the main page, this is the general overlying theme I paralleled with JW info...whether the author was trying to convey this or not, I'm just not sure...

Actually, also, I think maybe some of the second book by this author, giving the details about philosophy and intelligent being origins, may not be complete on the links listed above...I think some chapters were not uploaded, so, maybe that's why the link pages seem incomplete, at least to me they do...

Does anyone know if the NATO data of the RF transmissions near the author's home, coinciding with the 4pm telepathic transmission occurrences, is true or not?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have to say, I find this to be more of an Catholic nuevo-buddhist engineer's allegory than a credible story. But I would have to talk to the guy personally to get a real impression. The story rings like desire.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
do you speak english?

yes we do.

that says it all.

there are hundreds of languages and thousands of dialects on this planet and some alien race from a system millions upon millions of miles away knows english?

do they super size their meals and use U.S. currency?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I have to say, I find this to be more of an Catholic nuevo-buddhist engineer's allegory than a credible story. But I would have to talk to the guy personally to get a real impression. The story rings like desire.

The only thing i can tell you ecto about this story is the owner of theory-of-god.nil i think it is told me that stefen had passed away a few years ago. And also i remember reading the story years ago and they even admit that they had a very hellish past like we did with many wars. These the only things i remember, if anything comes to mind i'll post again. And stefen supposedly had communcation long after as well, supposedly up till he passed away.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I see, thanks for the info Malak. I haven't had the fortune to know anyone like this, personally, so I can only evaluate based on what I read. And sadly, what I read strikes me as heavy on allegory, even if that isn't the case.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
the thing that I also notice here is the contrast to the pleadians. I have to even wonder if the pleadians may have even been talking about these people without ever really mentioning them by name. for example, the pleadians are against us building huge metropolitan areas with big sky scrapers and from what I hear they say they cause earthquakes. on this planet they say they have many earthquakes and look how they build their cities. I see other examples and have to think that the pleadians were thinking of these aliens in some of their remarks. I just wish I had a better explanation about selective reincarnation. What happens to them? Are these the people that the pleadians rescue and take to other planets like earth because of their aggressive nature that is not desired where they were at and which the pleadians see as a good thing. It just seems almost positive to me that this is probably the case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join