It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major conclusions of the NATO UFO report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I found this news in one of my bookmarked websites. Does any one have more information about this coz I'm having hard time to get to the source

Major conclusions of the NATO UFO report

There were five:
1) The planet and human race had been the subject of a detailed survey of some kind by several different extraterrestial civilizations, four of which they had identified visually. One race looked almost indistinguishable from us. Another resembled humans in height, stature, and structure, but with a very gray, pasty skin tone. The third race is now popularly known as the grays, and the fourth was described as reptilian, with vertical pupils and lizardlike skin.
2) These alien visitations had been going on for a very long time, at least 200 years--perhaps longer.
3) The extraterrestrials did not appear hostile since if that were their intent they would have already demonstrated their malevolence.
4) UFO appearances and quick disappearances as well as the flybys were demonstrations conducted on purpose to show us some of their capabilities.
5) A process or program of some sort seemed to be underway since flybys progressed to landings and eventually contact.

Here is the original link Nato UFO Report

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here's what appears from the original (I think) source:

LINK
There were five:

1) The planet and human race had been the subject of a detailed survey of some kind by several different extraterrestial civilizations, four of which they had identified visually. One race looked almost indistinguishable from us. Another resembled humans in height, stature, and structure, but with a very gray, pasty skin tone. The third race is now popularly known as the grays, and the fourth was described as reptilian, with vertical pupils and lizardlike skin.

2) These alien visitations had been going on for a very long time, at least 200 years--perhaps longer.

3) The extraterrestrials did not appear hostile since if that were their intent they would have already demonstrated their malevolence.

4) UFO appearances and quick disappearances as well as the flybys were demonstrations conducted on purpose to show us some of their capabilities.

5) A process or program of some sort seemed to be underway since flybys progressed to landings and eventually contact.

Inside the military UFO underground, Omni, April 1994.

OMNI - Article full text here
OMNI article here - 1994

hope that helps you out.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
hmmm that's wierd though. The site I was talking about updates every day or every other day and never deals with old stuff. Anyways who knows...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I checked some of the stories and I hate to break it to you, but it looks like they are posting re-runs that are in current circulation...the OMNI bit appeared on no leass than like 374,000 or so damn sites (googled it) LMAO.

I've found that happens quite a bit when researching "alternative" stuff...might be a good idea to cross ref to weed out the re-runs

Was an interesting article though just the same.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I just read a fascinating account of a Dutch man who was visited by friendly amphibian-like ETs in the 1960s. During the time he spent with these ETs, the ETs transferred telepathically vast amounts of information about their planet and lifestyle, as well as religious beliefs, to this man's mind.

NATO picked up strange electromagnetic radiation during this time period, which they could not determine to be of ET origin at first, but determined at a later date. There was also other physical evidence from this encounter.

www.galactic2.net...

Very cool site, really enjoyed reading this account.

new topics

top topics

join