posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:57 PM
Here's what appears from the original (I think) source:
There were five:
1) The planet and human race had been the subject of a detailed survey of some kind by several different extraterrestial civilizations, four of
which they had identified visually. One race looked almost indistinguishable from us. Another resembled humans in height, stature, and structure, but
with a very gray, pasty skin tone. The third race is now popularly known as the grays, and the fourth was described as reptilian, with vertical pupils
and lizardlike skin.
2) These alien visitations had been going on for a very long time, at least 200 years--perhaps longer.
3) The extraterrestrials did not appear hostile since if that were their intent they would have already demonstrated their malevolence.
4) UFO appearances and quick disappearances as well as the flybys were demonstrations conducted on purpose to show us some of their
5) A process or program of some sort seemed to be underway since flybys progressed to landings and eventually contact.
Inside the military UFO underground, Omni, April 1994.
OMNI - Article full text here
OMNI article here - 1994
hope that helps you out.