It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mind controll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Here's an idea. I think that people probably have chips inside them. why dont be get ne electromagnetic here and use it to get rid of chips in our heads which should keep at least some mind control away. heres a site for that
www.amazing1.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I know i don't have a chip in my head....

Anyway mind control does exisrt but you don't need expensive microchips. A combination of chemicals and light and sound patterns as well as propaganda do the trick. You should research project MKUltra which is still done today it is just changed it's name and tests are now done abroad like the remote jungles of South America.

they have more money to experiment with these days...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I doubt any of us has a chip installed and if we did how would we get the latest service pack?

As far as mind controll goes it would require more than a chip I imagine.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

why dont be get ne electromagnetic here

also, whats that website got to do with this?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I think he was reffering to making a device that could emit an EMP field to disable the non-existant microships in our brains.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I just saw this one movie that although farfetched did make me think. Hmmmm... I wonder if maybe some small part of this may be true

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You wanna watch a good movie I urge anyone who hasn't seen it to pick it up. It is called Equillibrium starring Christian Bale. It is about the future where emotions are supressed by a chemical agent and those who oppose are exterminated.

top topics

join