It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Cares About This?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
My point is that people need to prepare and resist while they still have a chance. People are sitting around idly. Hand out pocket constitution and ask them later if they could guess how many rights dont exist any more.

i'm down but theres one problem that i'm going to illustrate to you, ever since 911 people have been trading freedoms for peace of mind what this does is it creates a police state and by the time people realize whats been lost its too late and only civil war can erupt. did you see the movie V for Vendetta i think its a good example of letting other people decide whats good for you. the only way for people to realize they are slaves of this system is to take currency away and make everything free(which will of course never happen).

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That was coherent up untill the last couple setences. Could you explain???

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Sorry i'll go in depth a little more here, what that means is that basically its the star trek scenario where if everything was free to everyone there wouldn't be anay more poverty, and no corruption. i am however aware that this is what communism is meant to do and i'm not endorsing it hystory has shown where that road leads to. The best was is to make robots do all the work for us so we can just worry about having fun. If there is no money to control everything then anyone trying to control everything would just be wasting their time.
I hope this makes sense to you TRIS

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Okay perfect sense. got it.... so now what... nothing to talk about...
yada yada yada nwo sucks blah blah blah your oppinion sux (not that I'd ever seriously say that since I'd get warned... some warning...)

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
Okay perfect sense. got it.... so now what... nothing to talk about...
yada yada yada nwo sucks blah blah blah your oppinion sux (not that I'd ever seriously say that since I'd get warned... some warning...)

Um.....yo, hows the weather?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
good.... sunny.... not a cloud in the sky.... ahh.... gotta love days like this...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
well i think we've beat this post to the ground long enough i guess thats it unless someone else has another comment they want to make...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join