It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Cares About This?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I've been doing some talking with my friends over secret societies and goverments, and i came to one conclusion. Apparently nobody cares about this enough to do something about it. i think it would have to inconvenience people from their ordinary lifestyle before anyone would do something about it. an example of this is the whole imigration movement taking shape in the US. on a separate note could this be the start of the civil war that john titor was talking about. well let me know what you guys think....

Mod Edit: All Caps Title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28/4/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I know it is so dumb. Also the few people who do dont have the rescources to do jack s---. It is very depressing that none of this is being stopped

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
He, I don't really care very much, as I don't really beleive that a NWO exists. Of course, once I looked around enough, I would find evidence, but as there has been nothing overt, I find it hard to believe. And I reckon my view represents your average informer-worker-on-the-streets; couldn't give a hoot.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
It is too late to stop it, the only way to sop it, is to destroy it with rebellion when they finally reveal themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
all i can say in response is yup, yup and nope its never to late unless you're 6 feet under

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
yup yet still it would be a good idea to prepare for this. You will be deep sixed for even thinking of resisting though.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i'm not a fan of goverment i think all of the laws in this country are meant to make robots out of us so we can make MR BIG stronger

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
WHO CARES ABOUT THIS

I do. And I´m sure lots of others too.

Check out this thread

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000 could this be the start of the civil war that john titor was talking about.

Impossible. 2005 is over.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
what war? whatever happens It will not be a war... more like a masacre. I dont think that whatever force that will take over will not meet much resistance. For the way that they are starting to take over already I wouldn't think that it would even be a violent transition. the smoother they make it the better for them. The only way to defeat them is to mess up (but not make the first offensive move) their plans to the point where they are desperate and then all will see their true nature and resist.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The question is what are they doing? What did they do? Why did they do it?

Is it just a chess game to them?

Do they see somethings just have to be done? Maybe negative but for positive goals? Should this be allowed? By them keeping such things as "needed" secret when it becomes disclosed this will cause another problem which will cause more problems. Peope uprising and police states etc seem very logical. Its difficult when people see behind the lines of anything. There is always process happening that we don't know about and maybe its beeter that way.

However they have been linked to mysteries very often and let me be the first to say when it comes to mysteries its not diffult for another person to learn them if willing to go that far and act as a counter and I am sure they know this as well.

No one wins

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If we knew that we would not be sitting here talking but acting either way. NWO has been portrayed (inadvertantly by me) as a maliciouce force wanting to enslave most of the population of the world. It could be a benign force that is trying to achieve positive goals.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
it seems to me that the secret goverment NWO or society has been getting away with their activities by not being overt, they have been slowly manipulating the events since the beguining of human intelligence. its a little narrow minded to think that all of the myths and legends are just stories, but we must also be carefull not to be gullable. as long as we think we're free there will not be any attempt to stop anything going on undercover but when it becomes too evident it will either mark the end of our freedom as we know it or a new begining. but hell as long as i can still watch connan i'm cool.
PS judjing by the ammount of people that actually replied here i think my question got answered.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
true... Then again they may not be overt but they do seem to have quite a bit of pride... putting their signs all over... honestly... there has to be a way to infiltrate the infiltraters though...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
true... Then again they may not be overt but they do seem to have quite a bit of pride... putting their signs all over... honestly... there has to be a way to infiltrate the infiltraters though...

Well the best way i can think of to stay out of their control is to 1 move to a deserted island and start your own country or 2 the most popular and easy way is to be a nomad aka homeless

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
LOL you completely missed the point of my post.

Hellloooooooooo any inteligent life forms in there???!!!

c'mon... kinda obvious that my post was more about stoping it from getting that bad in the first place. Jeez... I'm so misunderstood...

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
LOL you completely missed the point of my post.

Hellloooooooooo any inteligent life forms in there???!!!

c'mon... kinda obvious that my post was more about stoping it from getting that bad in the first place. Jeez... I'm so misunderstood...

Sorry if i missed the point and please tell me which way it went so i can go catch it

But as far as infiltrating a group like that is concerned its proably impossible.
Consider this how many organizations are there currently, in which the only way too join them is to be invited in. i'm sure this is how it works for any secret society and since they know who is who getting in is not likely unless you're hunt from mission impossible. am i right or not?
???

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My point is that people need to prepare and resist while they still have a chance. People are sitting around idly. Hand out pocket constitution and ask them later if they could guess how many rights dont exist any more.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Many people don't care because many people don't believe it is happening, or don't know it is happening. Remember, it is a conspiracy theory, you are not going to get mainstream support.

posted on May, 14 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This stuff is in the news just at the back. The problem is that it is never front page stuff. Look at alex jones stuff and all of the mainstream news sources he has for instance.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join