It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The STILL missing BOEING

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It makes me wonder if that plane has anything to do with the "imminent attack".

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We have a motive, a patsy, a weapon but no victim yet.
Loaded with some sorta nuclear device would fit the latest Terror Threats and also would eliminate the need to hijack nor go thru security.

I think this is serious.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This subject needs a bump.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hey there, just wondering if you saw anything unusual at JIA?

Jo

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

EastCoast

Nope nothing out there.JIA, Lanseria and Grand Central are clean.
I'm quite certain NATO sattelites are also watching from above but deffinately nothing hidden in any of the airport hangers I have mentioned.

I can't comment on the rest of the airports though.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jo

EastCoast

Nope nothing out there.JIA, Lanseria and Grand Central are clean.
I'm quite certain NATO sattelites are also watching from above but deffinately nothing hidden in any of the airport hangers I have mentioned.

I can't comment on the rest of the airports though.

Thanks for the update, Jo. Hear anything, let us know.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This article talks about a mysterious Boeing being stopped - with mostly heavily armed white men. It doesn't say what nationality or where they're from. Very interesting. Check out the gear they were caught with. Sounds like a Navy Seal team or something; some kind of commandos, anyway. But from where?!

Zimbabwe Says Seizes Plane, Suspected Mercenaries
Mon Mar 8, 2004 03:56 PM ET

By Cris Chinaka
HARARE, Zimbabwe (Reuters) - Zimbabwe held a U.S.-registered cargo plane Monday which the government said was carrying suspected mercenaries and a cargo of military gear.

The United States said it had no connection with the plane, whose origin and destination remained a mystery.

The aging Boeing 727-100 aircraft was impounded Sunday evening at Harare International Airport "after its owners had made a false declaration of its cargo and crew," Home Affairs Minister Kembo Mohadi said in a statement.

[url=http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=4522062]http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=4522062[/ url]

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i hope so too.
Whats sooo important about this Boeing anyway?? its not something you think would go missin

It was reported in oz as being a tanker. Sorry, no links, i'll
find one tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It was re-fitted to fly fuel, sure. But those tanks can be just as easily removed.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
And considering my dream I had..................

Rather disturbing. Kinda hard to lose a whole #ing plane! They are a little big, kinda hard NOT to see on radar!

Is it a missing Boeing, or one being deliberately IGNORED

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Who were the white guys on board?!

USA? Mossad? Brits?

And where the H was it bound for?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The inside was completely gutted and fitted to haul FUEL TANKS. That would make a nice bomb, wouldn't ya say?

Or viruses. Remember, Africa seems to be the place of the virus genocide experiment by the white man

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Who were the white guys on board?!

USA? Mossad? Brits?

And where the H was it bound for?

Mossad

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Or viruses. Remember, Africa seems to be the place of the virus genocide experiment by the white man - Project_Pisces

True.

Why Mossad, Sanctum?

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Or viruses. Remember, Africa seems to be the place of the virus genocide experiment by the white man - Project_Pisces

True.

Why Mossad, Sanctum?

ECK, i think u r right re experiments in Africa. AIDS.
Mossad...I'm not going into that...

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yeah, I believe the AIDS virus was actually a man-made virus, introduced into African populations as well as the gay community in New York at the same time. They injected the virus into these hapless people under the guise of vaccinations for purposes of population control. For more info. you can run a google search on Dr. Henry Makow. His website is a great resource.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sanctum, thanks for the guess. I call it a guess since with a one word reply you are clearly showing that you are simply "guessing" that mossad has anything to do with this. As soon as some evidence is supplied I'll consider it something other than a guess.

It should also be considered that Israelis look middle eastern. Perhaps not quite as "white" looking as their British or American counterparts may have looked.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Here are some new articles on it. It's being reported that there were white and black South Africans among those being detained.

The Zimbabwean government said they'll be parading the mercenaries soon. I won't hold my breath.

US denies Harare plane link
Washington
March 10, 2004
The United States has said it had no indication that a plane seized by Zimbabwe and described by Harare officials as carrying suspected mercenaries and military cargo was connected to the American Government
www.theage.com.au...

Equatorial Guinea Says Arrests 'Mercenaries'
Tue Mar 9, 2004 09:03 AM ET

DAKAR, Senegal (Reuters) - Some 15 suspected mercenaries have been arrested Equatorial Guinea, sub-Saharan Africa's third-biggest oil producer, after a widespread clampdown on foreign nationals, the government said Tuesday.
"Some 15 mercenaries have been arrested here in Equatorial Guinea and it was connected with that plane in Zimbabwe. They were the advance party of that group," Information Minister Agustin Nse Nfumu told Reuters.
www.reuters.com...[/ url]

Mystery over 'mercenary' plane held in Harare
FROM MICHAEL DYNES IN JOHANNESBURG
Mystery and confusion surrounded a US cargo plane seized at Harare airport on suspicion of carrying mercenaries after Equatorial Guinea said today that it had arrested a 15-man advance party linked to the impounded aircraft.
[url=http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1-1031897,00.html]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,1-1031897,00.html

Zimbabwe plane mystery continues
Related links
Possible SA link to alleged mercenary plane
Zimbabwe related articles

The impounding of an aircraft, allegedly carrying weapons and mercenaries, by Zimbabwean authorities in Harare was still shrouded in mystery.

South African High Commissioner to Zimbabwe Jerry Ndou is to meet Zimbabwean officials regarding the incident, and allegations that among the 64 men on board are South Africans, foreign affairs spokesman Ronnie Mamoepa said this morning.
www.sundaytimes.co.za... .asp

US plane 'carrying soldiers' is seized in Harare
By Basildon Peta, Southern Africa Correspondent
09 March 2004

Zimbabwe has seized a US-registered cargo plane carrying 64 suspected mercenaries of various nationalities and a consignment of military gear.
news.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Sixty-four alleged mercenaries, including 61 who returned home on Sunday after being released from Zimbabwe, will be prosecuted, the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) said on Monday.

The NPA said the decision to charge the men followed investigations into whether they had contravened the Regulations of Foreign Military Assistance Act.

"The NPA is now in the process of identifying a court date in the next 20 days on which the men will appear to face the charges," NPA spokesperson Makhosini Nkosi said.

He said the group included two men who returned to South Africa a few months ago and one man who was still in the custody of Zimbabwean authorities.

"He is expected to return to the country soon," Nkosi said.

He said under the Regulations of Foreign Military Assistance Act, South Africans or any persons based in the country were prohibited from getting involved in mercenary activities without the permission of the National Conventional Arms Control Committee.

"The same law also prohibits the involvement of SA citizens or residents or anybody operation from South Africa from taking part in the military overthrow of any government," Nkosi said.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I havn't seen this thread in awhile.

Thanks for the update.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join