It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The STILL missing BOEING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I did find this when I ran the 727 through Lexis. It would seem planes have a tendency to disappear in Africa.

Second African airplane in a few weeks disappears without trace

Just weeks after a Boeing 727 disappeared without a trace in Africa, alarms were sounded for yet another missing aircraft on Wednesday, reports said.

The machine, a twin-engine Piper Seneca which left for South Africa on June 12 from the Tanzanian capital of Dar Es Salaam, failed to appear for a fuel stop in the Zambian airport of Mfuwe.

The South African pilot, a Safari supervisor, had just one passenger on board and was considered to be very experienced.

The fate of a Boeing 727 which left Angola's capital Luanda on May 25 is still not known. U.S. security authorities along with Interpol are conducting a search for the ageing craft.

Following the attacks by airplanes of September 11 on the World Trade Center in New York, terrorism has not been ruled out.

The 727 that's gone missing is a tanker..a perfect plane for WTC type disasters..

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by kukla]

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Seems that if you were going to steal a plane you would try for a newer one.
Somebody probably sold it and lost the paperwork,or it may just have been scrapped.
The media is playing with you all..
And websites like this are a good place to gauge the effectiveness of their scaremongering.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
Seems that if you were going to steal a plane you would try for a newer one.
Somebody probably sold it and lost the paperwork,or it may just have been scrapped.

You cannot just steal airplanes. It is a very intricate thing having to do with tail/registration numbers and maintenence records. The CIA, however, has made an art form out of aircraft swaps and flying in and out of the country while evading radar etc etc.
The story of the missing boeing has fallen into the media's memory hole. Effectively erasing it from the sheople's attention. Those are the only folks being played.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
OK lets state some facts -

1) The loss of the Boeing DID not lead to BA cancelling its flights to Saudi. - proof Senior Captain on the Saudi route.

2) That plane is not a threat to the US - unless retro fitted with tanks that take up a huge proportion of the body - and before you think big bomb - would be empty by the time it got close to the continental USA. (this is actually how they deliver these things from Seattle to the host nation)

3) A Piper was stolen - big deal - think about this aircrafts range.

More likely this has to do with either drugs running or spare parts sales.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is just media being media, they need a story in which something is actually going on. They are not going to repeat day in day out that there is no trace of the plane, thats not media.

I think that either local rebel groups stole it for their own purposes, or some dictator wanted a Air Force One copy to make him feel important. Or maybe its the drug bosses, needed a plane to trasport drugs.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Silk...1. Its already outfitted to be a tanker. It can make it to North America.

2. Agreed..the piper story was DOA. But it highlights the lax the aviation regulations in Africa, which allowed this to happen in the first place.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Kulkla -
It might make US soil but whats the payload ?

there are plenty of jets sitting in the US to be hijacked - it seems a lot of effort for a small return. After all just how many were involved in 9/11 ? vs all the problems of getting a plane fitted for transatlantic flight and being able to crew it. If you subscribe to the theory that the US did 9/11 then its a non starter. If not then it would take a huge ammount of effort for just one target.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A commercial airliner could be swapped with the missing boeing. (As some claim happened on 9-11.)

Airlines, Police Warned of Threats -Report

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has warned police and airlines to be on heightened alert citing "multiple reports" of terrorist threats, The Washington Post reported on Thursday.

http:/ /cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?floc=FF-RTO-rontz&idq=/ff/story/0002%2F20031016%2F014189702.htm&sc=rontz&photoid=20031008STL103

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The plane last being in Africa, its possible that if it was to be used in 911 scenario, it would probably be directed towards a European target.

Granted, this thing isn't a KC-10. But a 727 fully loaded with jet fuel is a menacing thought.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
The plane last being in Africa, its possible that if it was to be used in 911 scenario, it would probably be directed towards a European target.

Granted, this thing isn't a KC-10. But a 727 fully loaded with jet fuel is a menacing thought.

Reports have warned American targets abroad are in danger, so, who knows? Bush is on his little whirlwind tour and the secret service is so freaked out for his safety they won't let him spend the night in the philippines.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
this is what i think might happen. Missing boeing will land at a major airport, filled with explosive and blow the airport sky high....lets hope im wrong

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It could also slam into a monument, important structure or embassy.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I talked with the man whos brother was on that plane when it disappered the state department told him that they belived it was on a airstrip near Israel and he was told by the state department that they belived that the plane was going to be used to take out the prime minister of Israel on 9-11. I talked to him earlier this month and to this point no one knows where the plane is but the last report that I heard the plane was somewhere down in mexico now. The other thing is the plane has no transponder in it. It was being used to haul jet fuel to different airports around the united states. And all of the passenger seats were removed from this plane so it could carry more fuel. I still have this guys name and number but no word yet as of 9-11 of this year for a update. Other then the last time I talked to this guy.

Falcon

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
'They' won't do the same thing twice. We have been told by governments that another 9/11 style attack could happen again, but a terrorist group or 'Them' would choose a less likely attack. If a plane landed in a major airport, would you suspect anything wrong? of course you wouldn't, you wouldn't know until it blows the place sky high. 'They' know this for a fact so they will choose a plan which is less likely to be suspected.

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
I talked with the man whos brother was on that plane when it disappered the state department told him that they belived it was on a airstrip near Israel and he was told by the state department that they belived that the plane was going to be used to take out the prime minister of Israel on 9-11. I talked to him earlier this month and to this point no one knows where the plane is but the last report that I heard the plane was somewhere down in mexico now. The other thing is the plane has no transponder in it. It was being used to haul jet fuel to different airports around the united states. And all of the passenger seats were removed from this plane so it could carry more fuel. I still have this guys name and number but no word yet as of 9-11 of this year for a update. Other then the last time I talked to this guy.

Falcon

Very interesting, Falcon. Thanks for sharing. Ya say Mexico? That's not too promising for us, is it? Do you think the stolen laptop has any connection to this boeing? Would appreciate your futher comments.

Jo

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Has this plane been found yet?

What if it has been found and is being used by a government to commit a terrorist act and then blame it on there political oposition.

MMmmmm... Which country has elections coming up soon?

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Jo]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, a boeing 727 converted into a nuclear explosive would not be a good thing. When your political party is small, being threatened from all sides, and your enemy is invading countries full of your people. Your willing to do anything to stop them.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jo
Has this plane been found yet?

What if it has been found and is being used by a government to commit a terrorist act and then blame it on there political oposition.

MMmmmm... Which country has elections coming up soon?

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Jo]

Still no sign of the missing Boeing. I don't even want to think about what that aircraft could do to an unprotected target. It would be on scale with 9-11, undoubtedly.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
If anyone hears anything about this missing Boeing, please let me know.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Interesting link to the supposed pilot's brother's information....

www.geoffmetcalf.com...

Here's the intro:

Yes,
I am Joseph B. Padilla, SR.
I live in Pensacola, Florida - U.S.A.
I am the Brother of Ben Charles Padilla Jr.
He is suspected to be the Pilot of the Missing Boeing 727 Plane that left
the Airport in Angola on May 25 2003.

Pensacola.....raise any red flags???

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Gazrok]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join