It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Students Arrested in School Massacre Plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It looks like they were planning another Columbine type of killing spree. They were even going to wear black trenchcoats...

Five teenage boys fully intended to go on a shooting spree at their high school but were stopped after one of them discussed the plot on a Web site, law enforcement and school officials said.

The boys, ranging in age from 16 to 18, were arrested Thursday, the anniversary of the Columbine massacre, just hours before they planned to shoot fellow students and school employees, authorities said.

"What the resounding theme is: They were actually going to do this," Cherokee County Sheriff Steve Norman said.

The teens planned to wear black trench coats and disable the school's camera system before starting the attack between noon and 1 p.m. Thursday, Norman said. Sheriff's deputies found guns, ammunition, knives and coded messages in the bedroom of one suspect and documents about firearms and references to Armageddon in two suspects' school lockers.

Apparently, they had been plotting since the beginning of the school year. Norman said school officials began investigating Tuesday after learning a threatening message had been posted on MySpace.com.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Evil seems to be popping up in the most unlikely places nowadays.
What next, toddlers with tommy guns?
Question: someone tell me why the youth of America is becoming so warped and twisted?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It's not just the youth that is becoming warped and twisted.
Watch the TV; warped and twisted is rampant in American society from the politicians to the bus boys to the media Gods we worship.
Read some of the posts and threads on ATS and tell me that
warp and twisted doesnt reign supreme on the entire planet.
If warp and twisted doesnt just smack you in the face when you leave home,
then you must not be paying attention. When I walk down any street in any metropolitan city, I must look like tard with the look of amazement on my face. And those around me accept it as normal everyday reality.

I love it!! Cant get to warped and twisted for me. Bring on the high strangeness. Weired is good. Maybe when it gets REAL weired; people will actually awaken. Nahhhhh............

As to the school plotters; look a little deeper and I'll bet you find some lonely, disaffected, confused kids that were crying for attention rather than actually wanting to kill their classmates and staff.

Then again maybe they were demon possessed, evil minions of satan himself. Anythings possible in this warped and twisted matrix I choose to call "silly town"

Welcome to the monkey house, it's a brave new world.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by whaaa]

[edit on 21-4-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
It's not just the youth that is becoming warped and twisted.
Watch the TV; warped and twisted is rampant in American society from the politicians to the bus boys to the media Gods we worship.

Then it must be contagious because it seems the world has been affected.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I tell you what, they were not very intelligent and probably the whole deal was just a big chasm, because one of them was stupid enough to post it on the INTERNET.

I am glad that they got caught.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
April 30th is coming. It's the 'big date' that makes school
officials and law enforcement nervous.

I'm not surprised this was being planned. I'm sad ... but not surprised.
And I agree with Marg .. thank god the idiots talked about it on the
internet!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
April 30th is coming. It's the 'big date' that makes school
officials and law enforcement nervous.

FF, why? What does that date mean?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think it's marvellous they got caught, but you shoud take note that they were only caught due to posting an 'anonymous' message on the Internet. Specifically MySpace.com.
The best bit is the hoards of people who post their 'Top Secret Info' on 9/11 for instance on there, convinced they are on the Government's top 10 Hitlist and constantly evading capture. This shows that if you're onto something and/or they want you, they'll get you...

[edit on 21-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

new topics

top topics

join