It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Professor is a Mason.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by BiohazardMouse
Today one of my professors admitted openly that he is a Mason. I don't know anything about Masons, except that they are a secret society. If that's true, why didn't he keep it a secret that he's a Mason? Or was he lying?

The secret is in what they do in their "fraternity" or "society".
I just learned some unsettling news recently. It seems my now deceased Father in law was a 32nd degree mason.
This would explain why they have tried to recruit my husband into their ranks.

[Edited on 16-10-2003 by NephraTari]

It sounds like Freemasons recruit like #. Recruiting every damn person who has connections to other Freemasons. I'm surprised this "Secret Society" isn't all exposed and un-secret. Since they have #ty ass ways of recruiting and just expect themselves to stay secret.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Today one of my professors admitted openly that he is a Mason. I don't know anything about Masons, except that they are a secret society. If that's true, why didn't he keep it a secret that he's a Mason? Or was he lying?

Biohazard Mouse you have 2 options

The first is next time before you go to school, buy 3 garlic gloves. And make sure you are wearing a cross. When you approach your professor, whip out the cross and throw the garlic at him. If he is a mason, he will melt

The other option is to check if he has a penis. If the rumors are true, then he won't have one. Either way your doomed!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati

Biohazard Mouse you have 2 options

The first is next time before you go to school, buy 3 garlic gloves. And make sure you are wearing a cross. When you approach your professor, whip out the cross and throw the garlic at him. If he is a mason, he will melt

The other option is to check if he has a penis. If the rumors are true, then he won't have one. Either way your doomed!

I've heard some messed up theories about Freemasons but that tops the list.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join