It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Wacko Bush

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...=16973764%26method=full%2 6siteid=94762%

21 April 2006
GEORGE WACKO BUSH
PROFESSOR: HE'S MAD AND VERY DANGEROUS
By Bob Roberts, Deputy Political Editor

GEORGE W Bush shows all the signs of being a paranoid schizophrenic, a leading psychiatrist claims today.

Prof Justin Frank said the president is a danger to the world because he actually believes he is all-powerful and beyond the law.

His book Bush on the Couch, written after studying his medical records and behaviour, argues that the US leader has a condition common in schizophrenics - megalomania. He thinks the condition could drive him to invent then destroy enemies to demonstrate his power.

Prof Frank said: "The defining characteristic of megalomania is the need, driven by internal fear of persecution, to pinpoint then annihilate all persecutors perceived as outside threats."

I think this pretty much nails it on the head. We are at the hands of a sick man. Wonder which affliction Cheney & Rumsfeld have? The same thing? What are the odds?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think this pretty much nails it on the head. We are at the hands of a sick man. Wonder which affliction Cheney & Rumsfeld have? The same thing? What are the odds?

If mister Bush is Wacko - then Rummy and Dick must be Completly Cyco!

Excellent Find dgtempe!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Paranoid Schizophrenia?

Thats pretty absurd. This guy just shot his reputation in the foot. Perhaps he didn't care, because he didn't have much of an academic reputation to bother protecting in the first place?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ya Know What??!! My Uncle who works in a asylum thinks John Kerry is a kleptomaniac!

He also thinks that John Murtha is a closet conservative because he has such a small head.

PAAAALLLEEEEAAASSEEE!!!

I love you guys...Someone says it, it must be true

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well when I see the POTUS on TV, I can't help but think there is something not quite right with that guy who hides behind the podium.

So I would have to agree with Prof. Justin Frank on this, simply because I agree.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work for me,
Looking on Yahoo, using the exact same search words as the first in the article...
nothing came up.

then there is this, i did find a comment by that proffessor, but it says he claimed it was from a different reason... WTF?

Justin Frank, a clinical professor of psychiatry at George Washington University, argues that the president's inclination to see the world in black-and-white, good-versus-evil terms, and his tendency to repeat favourite words and phrases under pressure, are not simply politics as usual, but classic symptoms of untreated alcoholism.

Source:

Also found this, it talks about his megalomania, and alcholism, but not schizo issue. It also mentions him being on antidepressants to avoid outbursts...
I kinda feel sorry for him... he had no idea what they had in store for him when they attached his strings and got him elected.
much more on his mental state:

[edit on 21-4-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Amazing how stuff just disapears all the time.

Happens every day now...

Wonder why.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I've always said never trust anyone whose eyes are too close together. Dubya's eyes are too close together

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Something I can not get off my mind is the way that Mr. Bush seems to do while in the public eye, either doing speeches or introducing people from his staff.

Has somebody notice how keeps moving his jaws while the person next to him is talking to the camera after he introduces them.

Sometimes actually looks like a marionette with a lose hinge at the mouth.

It seems spooky at times.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Here is another link to much more info on his mental state, and apparently a word regarding his antidepressants.

He is a sad angry man, that needs a hug.

much more mental state:link
just in case you all missed it from my edit above.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Marg, that is part of the decease.

Jaw shifting, or could it be he's talking to God? I wonder if he ever gets any replies. I doubt it.

I like the way his nose spreads out when he's angry and looks like a frog about to leap?

There is nothing presidential about this ole boy. He doesnt talk to God anyway, he talks to another authority.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Paranoid Schizophrenia?

Thats pretty absurd. This guy just shot his reputation in the foot. Perhaps he didn't care, because he didn't have much of an academic reputation to bother protecting in the first place?

Septic Schizo?

Sepultura - Septic Schizo?

Stained by blood on the face
I see that my life goes by in front of me
As an old movie, I feel not proud of anything
I've done
I scorn myself with anguish

PS: Great Album!

[edit on 21/4/06 by Souljah]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This thread also needs to be moved to PTS mods

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I wish people would allow the mods to do their jobs, without piping up and making suggestions that this needs to be moved.

Whats in it for you?

Let the mods do their job. That's why they have the tittle.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Souljah, just because Bush wants you to Join the Army for a War for Territory and has Roots, Bloody Roots, doesn't mean that he has Cyco-Vision! Now Send Me Your Money!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Let the mods do their job. That's why they have the tittle.

He,he, Dg I love when they do that

Specially shows that some are kind of touchy when it comes to Ole good George.

But still I don't have any doubt on my mind that is something no quite well with our Beloved president.

I still want to know what is wrong with his jaws.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
~~

Pres GW Bush is not in the schizophrenic club...
don't try to push off that type of defective into our group

btw, his teeth gnashing (what some see as mumbling)
actually is an abberation, according to the general public, but
it really has to do with his mind/brain/scheming faculties
going in a 'hyper-drive' mode...

afterthought: the GWB initals were given another identifier;
it went Great Wild Beast
-> insinuating that HE is the scion of either Revelations/Daniel end times Beast
~sheeze~

[edit on 21-4-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Paranoid Schizophrenia?

The truth of it is that Justin Frank has been very much supported by Irvin Yalom, probably the best psychiatrist/psychologist on the planet. His book on how to do group therapy is an absolute must for every graduate level psychology student. He is highly respected for his brilliance, talent and integrity.
If he endorsed Justin Frank, Justin Frank is no crackpot quack.
I suspect that the British paper probably misquoted JF. And I do agree with his diagnosis of paranoid, untreated alcoholic, at the very least.
Most paranoid schizophrenics would be too dysfunctional to become president, so I don't go with that.
IMO, "powerful anti-depressants" would mean probably anti-psychotics such as thorazine, etc., since he is subject to sudden violent outbursts frequently,
www.wanttoknow.info...

they probably figured that the thorazine or whatever would help him calm down. This may be why some people comment on how he appears to slur his words, misspeak, etc., he's doing the "thorazine shuffle" in his brain.
Anyway, just speculation on my part.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
St udio said:

Pres GW Bush is not in the schizophrenic club...
don't try to push off that type of defective into our group

Ahhh, the Bush supporter, It's nice to see an endangered species magically re-appear

Heck, wherevya been hiden?

PS, what group, the schizo group, or the Bush group? It's just unclear in your post.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Don't Impeach Bush. Commit Him

A Maniacal Messianic Prepares to Fulfill His Destiny

By Ted Rall

04/21/06 "ICH" -- -- "I have fulfilled my destiny," the president says manically. He has just entered the nuclear launch codes that will trigger World War III. Seconds later, he emerges from a bunker. The Secretary of State squeezes between two soldiers. "Mr. President!" he shouts. "We have a diplomatic solution!"

He smiles. "It's too late," he replies. "The missiles are flying. Alleluia. Alleluia."

The above scene, from David Cronenberg's 1983 adaptation of the horror novel "The Dead Zone," is a classic if slightly preposterous nightmare of a world destroyed by a demented demagogue. Now, incredibly, a lunatic out of a Stephen King movie has brought the United States to the brink of Armageddon-

So much truth in this!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join