It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama alive, well,armed with nukes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The timing couldn't be more perfect for this story.Iran as the USA are about to square off over the nuclear issue.People are already getting alittle worried about what's going on in the world-and then this!!! It's like going to the beach after watching Jaws and having someone scream SHARK!!!

www.worldnetdaily.com...

This website has posted some stuff that's out there-but it also has been right on the money with the war on terrorism at times.If OBL is alive and well and about to make a new music video... (lol), Then the question is Why haven't the United States been able to find him??Also,If Osama has nukes,What is he waiting for????

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
That is so much B--S,all that they want is for you to subscribe to their news bulletin,they keep bin laden alive only in the news,he is dead.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
And Do Not Forget, he is Also Armed with this Terrible MACHINE!

OMG!

What in the Name of Lord is it?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Souljah,

I'm laughing at all your art. I'd say unless that there machine is a beer-maker, its a heart monitor, or better yet, a dialosys machine.

Exactly. And, the hospital is a nice modern US facility too.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
The timing couldn't be more perfect for this story.Iran as the USA are about to square off over the nuclear issue.People are already getting alittle worried about what's going on in the world-and then this!!! It's like going to the beach after watching Jaws and having someone scream SHARK!!!

www.worldnetdaily.com...

This website has posted some stuff that's out there-but it also has been right on the money with the war on terrorism at times.If OBL is alive and well and about to make a new music video... (lol), Then the question is Why haven't the United States been able to find him??Also,If Osama has nukes,What is he waiting for????

First off the guy that interveiwed him should be questioned on where this was carried out. Second he said that they are available if you have the right conections. He never said he had them.
Do you think a the Russian goverment would sell him a nuke or let him get one of thiers,when they know full well it can be traced back to them.
I would be worried if a real news bureau carried this story.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Souljah,

I'm laughing at all your art. I'd say unless that there machine is a beer-maker, its a heart monitor, or better yet, a dialosys machine.

Exactly. And, the hospital is a nice modern US facility too.

Well thank you!

I have decided that it is not a good time to be Serious anymore.

And it is not a Beer Maker, nor a Snow-Cone-Machine.

You were right the 3rd time - its a Dialysis machine.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
There’s no way AQ or OBL has any sort of atomic weapons. If they did they wouldn’t waste any time and use them straight away. Waiting only exposes them to the possibility of the operation being compromised.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
WorldNutDaily is one of the worst news resources out there. I mean, at least the WeeklyWorldNews or NationalEnquirer is funny.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Osama should call a mass meeting sit on his alledged nuke and detonate
it.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If Osama had nukes, he would have already used them against us. Besides, we really know where Osama got the money to support Al-Qaida. In 1979, the U.S. gave Osama millions to fight the Russians. What money he did not use against the Russians, he used it to fund Al-Qaida.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The US funded jihadis, but bin Ladin was rich enough to not need money from the US, and, apparently, was too proud to accept money from godless and decadent heathens anyway.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Not to take away anything from the link, but it seems the editor and founder of WorldNetDaily, Joseph Farah has been quite a character. He has been associeted with pretty shady people. I am not sure what to think of the wereabouts of OBL.

One thing is for sure I don't believe he could hide for all this time without the U.S. looking the other way. WHY?
I wonder

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but the only thing keeping Osama from obtaining nuclear weapons would be the moral standards of the seller.

If you think about it, whats stopping him?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
And Do Not Forget, he is Also Armed with this Terrible MACHINE!

OMG!

What in the Name of Lord is it?

is'nt that a machine for his liver problems.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
While WND is know to suffer from outbreaks of Pinnochio's syndrome at times, they very well could be right this time. I would never, ever be so happy to be wrong about this, but what with recent statements made by Al Zawahiri and Rakan Ben Williams, nuclear attacks or other WMD attacks within America are very real possibilities that we must prepare for -- BTW, Skippy has the info on being prepared and a hearty thanks for all your efforts goes out to Skippy!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Let me add that it will be interesting to see whether Bin Laden is shown on Al Jazeera TV in the 'immediate' future (as WND's source indicates), saying something about a recent event which would in turn give a recent time reference, or two or three. I wonder what it is he would have to say to the American people?

Something like: "I'm a pious, religious man who believes in God so devoutly I am going to nuke a couple of infidel American cities into cinders. Only Allah knows how truly so sorry Charlie I am about this..."

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Now that the video is out which was reported to be correct,should we assume that the information about him havong nukes is correct as well????

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoKito

One thing is for sure I don't believe he could hide for all this time without the U.S. looking the other way. WHY?
I wonder
i concur that is why i started this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
to see what others thought of the possibility of a connection between the two.
without a doubt it seems everytime things get kinda silent in the terrorism world and bush is taking heat Osama returns like a right hand man.
with todays intel and tech and how people are easy to buy off for info i just cant see why it is we cant find him if we havent.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by MadMachinist]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't know whether Al Qaida will use nuclear weapons or not, but sadly, I do believe a major terror attack(s) on the US is imminent. The incident on Rebel Ridge thread makes me think a bio attack is a good possibility as well -- mighty strange things going on there what with the crop dusting plane swooping low enough to blow worms out their back doors and the lack of appropriate government response.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by The Norm]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Norm
but what with recent statements made by Al Zawahiri and Rakan Ben Williams, nuclear attacks or other WMD attacks

Worldnutdaily has been trying to delude people into beleiveing that al-qaida has nukes for YEARS now. This is simply a continuation of that policy, not the result of 'new intelligence'. WND's 'sources' have been telling them this for YEARS, and they've been saying that there are going to be massive multi-city attacks 'anytime now' for a long time too.

Its pure lies. al-Qaida might get the bomb one day, who knows, but WND will never actually know.

[Now that the video is out which was reported to be correct ,should we assume that the information about him havong nukes is correct as well????

Why? Because there is another bin ladin video release?
The story in WND is that a pakistani journalist talked to bin ladin, and bin ladin said 'we got a bomb thru russia, to use in the future'. This same journalist said that bin ladin would release a new vid, and that occured.

Why does that mean that bin ladin was telling the truth about having a bomb? And, if they have a bomb, what exactly are they waiting for????

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join