It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help with a research paper on HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
ok, so here is the scenario, Im taking a class here at NC State Univ (go wolfpack!) its PS236-issues in global politics. our term papers have to be about a military technology; how it works and its political effects on a global scale. I chose to write my paper on HAARP, so I am requesting help with some sources that are credible, i.e. newspapers, journals, scholarly sources as my prof is anal about having sources of good credibility, and not just some guy in the basement typing stuff. If I get a good repsponse with the help I will even post my 10+ page paper on here, so please help me out guys!

Thanks for any help!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well I guess you could start with the official website

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

That'll tell you what it's supposed to be. Whether you believe otherwise is, of course, another matter....

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here are a few links that may help:

wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil...

www.dtc.army.mil...

www.darpa.mil...

HAARP Fluxgate Magnetometer

would be very interested in reading your paper when you've finished.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You can watch an interview with Jerry Smith here (who did his own research on HAARP). Pretty informative, and if you want more info check out a documentary called "Holes in Heaven? H.A.A.R.P.". You can download the latter here, however it is of very poor quality so I warn you ahead of time.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
thanks for the help so far! It is greatly appreciated. My paper is due on wednesday of this week, so more than likely I will post the paper on Wed night or Thurs. This is not going to be anything ground breaking, mostly and overview of what is already known about it, and what the political and global stability effects would be were HAARP to be used as a weapons system. With that being said, any more help from anyone else would def. be greatttt!

Thanks everyone!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
almost forgot, any other info having to deal with Ionospheric modification being used for military purposes would be good too, such as the recent developments of the AF testing a mobile type of this to block out communications.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
just go to firstgov.gov. i already went there and found WAY more than i even wanted to know about.say, you a POLS major,also?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am in fact a poli sci major.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
[edit on 23-4-2006 by ben94gt]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
one thing I was wondering, do the pics of the mountains in the background of the official haarp pics look fake to anyone else too????

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I think I just figured out HAARPs current operational purpose. One of the patents bought by ATPI, the contractor building the project is one that allows discriminant gamma ray and electron cloud detecting in space, which would allow operators to discriminate Re-entry vehicles from ICBMs from decoys in the threat cloud of typically over 10,000 objects. This info is then relayed to the Missile intercepters at Fort Greely allowing them to target only the warheads, making the system effective.
I just finished tonights research and came to this conclusion. The paper will be finished and posted on wednesday night or early thursday morning.

BTW, if anyone could by chance see if any HAARP activity lines up with missile interceptor tests, that could provide another link to pursue for ALL of us.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ok, so the paper is done, but Im not sure how to link it so I can post it Its a 17 page .doc file. Copyand paste into the window wont work, and many cleints such as putfile do not take .DOC, can you steer me correct way?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Here is a recent article you might enjoy reading and researching.

HAARP Build-Out To 3.6 Billion Watt Capacity Complete

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-4-2006 by ben94gt]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
looks like a really good paper.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
At the thread author's request I have converted the Word Document to an Adobe PDF file, to allow for more universal viewing by fellow members.

You can download or view the PDF version using the following link:
ps236.PDF

Either "right-click" and "Save As", or simply click the link and it will open in a new window.

top topics

join