It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the anti-chirst is already here!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
are we really that blind?? the 2 wars were caused by him and the next one is on its way real soon. he is manipulating us, must stop him b4 its too late.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Human beings, unenlightened and self-serving--are 'antichrist.' Humans start every war we've ever had. Time to quit blaming imaginary red-devils and be accountable!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Human beings, unenlightened and self-serving--are 'antichrist.' Humans start every war we've ever had. Time to quit blaming imaginary red-devils and be accountable!!!

good point. this proves that christians will stop at nothing to convert nonbeleivers through fear. If there is famine, it means satan is starting his invasion so you better go to church, repent, and start giving your offerings or your an evil person. the same with war, terrorism, disease, and every other natural and man-made disaster and all these thing are satans fault.

seriously, like queenannie said, take some responsiblity.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Bush is not my favorite person, but I think calling him the anti-christ is stretching it a bit thin. Bush calling himself a Christian makes all Christians look bad.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
Bush calling himself a Christian makes all Christians look bad.

He's not my fave either, but keep in mind rotten apples pop up everywhere, even among Christians. Remember Judas?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Judas was the best kept, best dressed disciple. He was also a thief, a man who betrayed the Messiah for money, and a suicide.

Moral of the story ? Don't judge a book by it's cover.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

True indeed.

Just as the V.M. Samael Aun Weor wrote:

The Antichrist

Dazzling Intellectualism, as the manifested functionalism of the psychological "I," is without a doubt the Antichrist.

Those who suppose that the Antichrist is a strange personage born somewhere on the Earth or coming from this or that country are certainly completely mistaken.

We have emphatically stated that the Antichrist is definitely not a particular person, but all people.

Obviously, the Antichrist itself exists deep within each person and expresses itself in many ways.

Intellect which is placed in the service of the Spirit is useful; intellect which is divorced from the Spirit becomes useless.

Villains arise from intellectualism without spirituality: a vivid manifestation of the Antichrist. Obviously, the villain, in and for itself, is the Antichrist.

Unfortunately, the world today with all its tragedies and miseries is governed by the Antichrist. The state of Chaos in which modern humanity finds itself is undoubtedly due to the Antichrist.

The iniquitous one, of which Paul of Tarsus spoke in his Epistles, is certainly the harsh reality of our times. The iniquitous one is already here. It manifests itself everywhere; it certainly has the gift of ubiquity.

It argues in cafes, negotiates at the United Nations, sits comfortably in Geneva, conducts experiments in laboratories, invents atomic bombs, remote-controlled missiles, asphyxiating gases, bacteriological bombs, etc., etc., etc.

The Antichrist, fascinated by its own intellectualism, which is absolutely exclusive to know-it-alls, believes that it knows all of the phenomena of Nature...

Although, the Red-Devils of Set(h) are very real; a conflicted Legion of "I's" who lurk within the most hidden depths of our Consciousness.

Only when these interior causes(egos) for external wars(effects) are eliminated within each one of us; will war end.

Originally posted by rottonralph101
are we really that blind?? the 2 wars were caused by him and the next one is on its way real soon. he is manipulating us, must stop him b4 its too late.

The only ones that it is not too late for; are those who are willing to work on themselves right here right now.

It is, however, too late for the multitudes who only care about feeding their animal desires, totally disregarding the fact that All is interconnected.

Their fate is the Abyss or the Hell Realms of Buddhism; where they will have to pay their karma in a very mechanical, painful way; because they did not pay it on their own, Consciously.

And don't think that I think that I'm not a candidate for the Second Death as well.

With the threat of nuclear war just around the corner, based on the recent activities of the U.S., Israel, N. Korea, Iran, China, etc.; there doesn't seem to be much "time" left.

And yes, I do think that these Three Wars were 'consciously' planned and not just happenstance:

The Doomed Aryan Race/The Solar Bodies

...Presently, instead of evolving, the Aryan Root Race [this entire humanity, in every country and place] has devolved, and its corruption is worse than that of the Atlantean Root Race. The Aryan Root Race's malignity is so great that it has reached unto heaven. Therefore, this Aryan Root Race will be destroyed, so that Ra-Mu's prophesy (which he uttered before the submergence of Atlantis) will be fulfilled:

"If these people forget that they should not amass material things, not only for their own progress, but also for the generosity towards mankind, the same fate will surprise them."

...It is indeed impossible to deny that we presently live in moments of global crisis; in the history of our Aryan Root Race, there have never been such terrible moments.

Woes and weeping are heard everywhere; executions are occurring the world over; unhappy people remember their beloved relatives with supreme anguish as they waste the last moments of their life in hard labor camps; widows with children who die of starvation, etc.

The entire Earth is filled with armies and wars; rumors of wars are heard everywhere.

The present chaos is awful; nonetheless, the tyrants, while seated on their blasphemous thrones, uselessly intend to establish a "New Order" based upon blood and drugs.

Paris, as a Great Harlot, continues wallowing in its filthy bed of pleasures. London has become a new Sodom; it even intends to establish the legal bond of matrimony between homosexuals. The United States of America has fallen into a collective madness, because they have not only destroyed other countries, but moreover, they are also destroying their own. China, the venerable China of Confucius and Lao-Tse, has fallen as a prostitute in the arms of Marxism-Leninism. China has imported a corrupted doctrine from the Western world; nonetheless, they have declared themselves "enemies of the West."

The Third World War is inevitable because the ones who planned and performed the First and Second World Wars are already working very actively in order to make the Third World War a reality. The Third World War will be millions of times more horrible than the two former World Wars.

Any sense of pity has disappeared. Today it is considered a luxury to have a heart of stone, a flint stone heart. Many schools and colleges teach their pupils that charity is weakness and that they must never give alms. This is how the students become perverse and cruel while sitting at their desks in school.

The moral epidemic of the so called "Rebels without a Cause" fell upon the entire humanity after the Second World War; these rebels are the children of the "New Age" who without God and without Law go around organizing gangs. Everywhere and anywhere they go about killing, hurting, raping, getting drunk, etc., and the governments cannot control them.

The gravest part of these "Rebels without a Cause" is their state of Absolute Moral Irresponsibility. When they are taken in front of the tribunals, they do not know why they have killed, why they have hurt others, and worst of all is that they don't even care to know why.

The sublime world of art has reached the maximum degree of degeneration. The Temple of Art has been converted into a whorehouse; it has become a brothel where homosexuals, drug addicts, alcoholics, harlots, assassins, thieves, etc., search for refuge.

Human corruption is so great that even homicide has become an art form. Moreover, the breaking point of madness is the fact that there presently exist organizations for assassins and an abundant amount of literature on the art of assassination.

All branches of present day art acknowledge lust, alcoholism, drugs, homosexuality, blood, horror

In this day and age, classical composers are seen with infinite despise. To play Beethoven or Mozart in any modern festivity signifies the general withdrawal of the guests.

The Four Blasphemous Clowns (the Beatles) from the degenerated music of England were endowed with the mark of distinction by the Queen of that Empire. The idiotic multitudes even kissed the ground that they walked upon.

Everywhere there abundantly exists assassinations, robberies, infanticides, matricides, parricides, uxoricides, assaults, rapes, genocides, prostitution, hatred, vengeance, sorcery, merchants of souls and merchants of bodies, greed, violence, envy, pride, arrogance, gluttony, love of luxury, slander, etc.

Indeed, the Aryan Root Race is a rotten fruit, a fruit that will fall from the Tree of Life by the weight of its own rottenness.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Bush is not the Anti-Christ, the Anti Christ is going to be someone from Isreal or Iran... I believe it may be someone like Matriaya. Or Sananda... someone like that. One thing is for sure. He is going to pretend to be jesus. We all know tha Jesus did not have blonde hair, and he most certainly did not have blue eyes either...

who knows...maybe we'll find out on June 6, 2006 - 666 , 660 and 6

[edit on 21-4-2006 by truthmatters1111]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthmatters1111
One thing is for sure. He is going to pretend to be jesus.

And so do you not see how that is even more evidence that it is mortal man who is 'antichrist?' Who pretends to be Jesus more than man, himself?

The way of modern christianity puts God inside and the devil outside, in the distance somewhere....

We are born first 'in sin': we are all born little anti-christlings, subject to our own personal dose of ego (which is more Satan than most of us can usually handle), and ready to find fault with all the world we see outside of ourselves. It keeps us busy so that we don't have to look within where armageddon rages on, day after day.

We all know tha Jesus did not have blonde hair, and he most certainly did not have blue eyes either...

:shk:
I don't know that, and I don't care, either. Our eyeballs serve little purpose, anyway, other than tricking us in regard to 'reality.'

who knows...maybe we'll find out on June 6, 2006 - 666 , 660 and 6

We all find out when we are shown. Times vary but the place is always the same: in front of a mirror.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by daedalas

good point. this proves that christians will stop at nothing to convert nonbeleivers through fear. If there is famine, it means satan is starting his invasion so you better go to church, repent, and start giving your offerings or your an evil person. the same with war, terrorism, disease, and every other natural and man-made disaster and all these thing are satans fault.

You are right the Anti-christ is here. Not in america though. He will become the Head of the European Union. All things are in place. I know most of you laugh at the Idea of Christianity. But you are more educated than they of Noah's day.
When Noah told them water would fall from the sky, in the form of rain they laughed him to death. Imagine that water coming from the sky, oh yeah Do you really expect us to believe that when for the last 1,000 to 2,000 y:27ears it has come out of the ground. Read the Bible the Earth was only watered by a mist out of the ground before the flood.
Ezekial chapter 38 hasn't happened yet. This war involves Russia (gog, his land is called magog ) with Persia ( Iran ), and Etiopia, and Libya against Israel. If Israel strikes Iran to destroy its nuclear program, this may be the hooks God puts in Gogs ( Russia's ) jaw to cause them to come against Israel. When that happens God Causes all of them except for 1/6 of them to be destroyed without human intervention. The European Union currently has a peace treaty called the Neighborhood policy that will get signed January 1st 2007 for get this now 7 YEARS, WITH A MIDPOINT ( 3 1/2 YEARS )REVIEW. Here is what Daniel Chapter 9 verse 27 says:
Daniel 9:27
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one ( a week of years ) week: and in the midst ( middle or 3 1/2 years ) of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
I don't condemn anybody, but God says only fools mock knowledge and wisdom
The European Union is comprised of 10 primary countries ( 10 toes of iron and clay in Daniels dream ) there are 25 other countries but they are loosely committed just like Iron doesn't mix with clay.
They have a mark system that can be implanted under the skin, and its manufacturer calls it thier Digital Angel series.
You young people and not so young should check it out the data is there. They of the New age talk about how thier Miatreya ( Teacher ) is soon to come, and the whole world will see him on TV as they how God should look in thier own Language, and get this Telepathically. The Christians will be Raptured soon, how soon not sure, but if that peace treaty is the one in Daniel then we won't be here by the end of the year. When that happens that Maitreya will claim that he either sent us away, or aliens abducted us, or he killed us.
With that said will you believe him, or reflect back on what I wrote to you here. From the time the time of signing the treaty count up 1260 days and then all hell will break loose, and you can see all that Revelation says happen in the order those plagues are listed. One Key thing is 2 peole will be prophets in Jeruseleum who will be clothed in sackcloth and call any plague on mankind ( mainly those with the mark ) as often as they desire.
You may laugh now, and maybe I do understand because we have gotten so smart as mankind, but are so full of ourselves because as we make all these ADVANCES WE SEEM TO LOSE THE BATTLE MORE AND MORE ON THE ISSUES THAT MATTER THE MOST, "LOVING OUR FELLOW MAN AND LOOKING OUT FOR EACH OTHER WITHOUT SELFISHNESS"
HERE GO TO THESE SITES:
Just so you know the European Union Senate goes by seat number, it just so happens that seat 666 is empty. The Bible states the anti-christ will not be revealed until we are taken out of the way as stated in II Thessalonians Chapter 2 verse 7. The spirit that is called Maitreya, Teacher has claimed thru his so called prophet William Creme that he has taken up residence in some individual in England. Go to; www.shareintl.org... At the appointed time he says he will show himself to the world on TV as Buddha to Buddhists, and what Christians think Christ looks like to them, or to sum it up what an individual thinks their God should look like to them. That appointed time will most likely be shortly after the Rapture. He will talk to them in their mind and no voice will be heard by them from him thru their TV set. This will be a powerful deception to those who remain. Javier Solana who is of the European Union holds 3 seats, one happens to be the military. He has set up what is called the European Neighborhood Policy, hold on to your hats on this one! This policy is a peace agreement that is for many nations and it starts January 1st, 2007 and it is for 7 YEARS, and get this it has a review at midpoint at 3 1/2 years! Go to; www.evenmore.co.uk... Also if we look at the book of Daniel where it talks of the Image of Gold, Silver, Brass, and Iron mixed with clay. The last empire, the revived Roman Empire is depicted by the iron and clay. Interestingly the Iron does not mix with clay but clings loosely to it. The 10 toes depict the ten primary European Nations in the EU which are Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Portugal, Spain, The Netherlands, United Kingdom. The clay represents the other countries that have loosely committed themselves to the union. Go to; www.evenmore.co.uk... Satan definitely throws it right in the face of non-believers if you Go to; www.evenmore.co.uk... Here it shows a Eurodollar and the backside is incredible, and if it wasn’t for this site by a brother I wouldn’t know what the backside looked like because all other places only show the front! Here we have the Goddess Europa riding a Bull which in Greek mythology is really the God Zeus in disguise who in turn turns on Europa and rapes her. Now why would any country want that as their symbol on their money? Why? Because that is exactly what the anti-christ will do the False church that rides him during the tribulation he will turn on the whore and rape her with fire. Most likely it will be a nuclear weapon since it is turned to rubble in only an hour. Here in Revelation Chapter 17 Verse 16; And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. Sharon gave the Gaza strip to the Palestinians, and God gave that land to Israel and no one can give it away. I found it interesting when I stumbled upon the Temple Society and found out how Jews are treated with extreme prejudice at the temple mount in an Israel controlled capitol! Go to; www.templeinstitute.org... I have heard that Sharon plans on using European Union (NOT U.N. TROOPS!) to monitor his borders by the new peace plan and has plans to move the Vatican and U. N. to Jerusalem! Just as Jesus came into the world during the festival of light, became the real lamb on the Passover, I believe the Rapture will happen during the feast of trumpets. Why because a trumpet sounds at our Rapture. I believe we will depart very, very, very, soon. I am not date setting, because no matter if it happens during the feast of trumpets it will still take us all by surprise because we have no idea which one and at what moment. The Government has taken over a church camp in Oklahoma for what I suspect is other than their claim, and it would be an ironic use quite possibly Go to; www.abovetopsecret.com... This website which is secular talks about detention camps hidden within cities themselves and they wonder what they are for. I also saw something similar on NBC or ABC one night where they showed one of these and they were followed and not allowed to go near or talk to the guards back in the early 90’s. Most likely these will be Christian detention camps for those who get saved after the fact before they lop their heads off. I would suspect they will check out that persons health first and see if they are a donor match for organs for anyone and off with the head! There is also a launch of several satellites called the GMS system that will be used for monitoring of law enforcement and fishing at sea, but I suspect it will be used to keep tabs on those with the mark of the beast. There is 2 types of Verichips I think one is actually called, get this, the Digital Angel series. This series will be a transponding type which means it transmits by the energy it receives it uses it to act as a transmitter thereby revealing it’s location. When they started to come up with the Eurodollar they wanted the company to make an electronic security thread for them. But I am sure it was a front for a contract whereby they could procure the “Mark of the Beast implant chips” The actual city of Babylon is %90 rebuilt Go to; www.zionministry.com... Lets face it everything is poised for a Rapture. The Prophetic events of Matthew chapter 24 are happening, II Timothy Chapter 3 describes this generation to a Tee, we have the E.U. , Hamas is in charge of the Palestinians who are bent on the destruction of Israel. We have invaded the land of Babylon. Iran is creating a grave concern for all involved, and lastly no one believes God, the Bible, or what we Christians say about the gloom of the doom to come, that is until, we are shut up in our generations ark of the safety of the Rapture.
You all may laugh now, but if you are as smart as you think you are, and the things I say come to pass, if you don't have a Bible buy one ( with cash! to hide your Identity ), and don't get the Mark if you do you are doomed to Hell! The system doesn't go cashless right away ( that I'm not sure when, but I think it is 3 1/2 year mark ) so buy goods and go somewhere isolated from civilization. Or you can get your head cut off ( which with a guillotine would be just about painless ) and instantly be in Heaven. There was only one other person who was Raptured and that was Enoch before the Flood, just like we will be before the tribulation. Even if you laugh, or hate me, do know I do care about what happens to you. Oh as far as me and God, I didn't go looking for Him, He came looking for me, and knowing what lies on the horizen I am soo thankful to him for it.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
you don't know me so don't insult me.

Man creates wars, people don't stop the wars when it gets bad enough the Anticrist shows up. So don't stop the antichrist stop the man. I am sure if things were to be turned around the antichrist would never show up but with Iran on the brink and china and russia sure to get in on it and since the US government has only one line of thinking thats it.

Anything is possible stopping the war or ending the world.

Originally posted by rottonralph101

top topics

join