It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Want a Pet Sasquatch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I really want a pet sasquatch. It would be the dopest thing ever. Way better than a cat or dog. Could you imagine telling people who come over "this is Bigfoot...." It would be so great. Would anyone else here like one as a pet? I definitely believe they exist. BTW what do they eat?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I hear that boading them on airplanes, with all of the new post 9/11 rules, is a real pain....

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
...and I will name him George, and I will hug him and squeeze him and stroke his shiney black feathers...

Abominable Snowman from a Bugs Bunny cartoon that I cannot remember the title of.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I have one for sale.

Just one problem- He likes to do his own foodshopping.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I don't know if I want one as a pet (I hear they smell), but I'd really just love to encounter one in the woods. That would truly be a thrill. To be able to tell people I really saw a sasquatch. I believe in them also

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Next time you go camping remember, a Sasquatch may want a pet YOU!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Reminds me of an old National Enquirer cover:
"Bigfoot Kept Lumberjack as Love Slave!"
LOL!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
You know my Aunt Bunny??

Goonie-Goo-Goo

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Speaking of which in 1924 a man named Albert Ostman claimed he was kidnapped by a (nuclear) family of sasquatch! A pa, ma and 2 young'uns. He claimed that they had a sort of rudimentary language (the male would stop him leaving by standing at the mouth of the cave and saying 'Soka!') and he escaped by convincing the male to eat a tub of snuff.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That's true, nevermind alien abductions if you're out alone in the woods. There's also sasquatch kidnappings
. Imagine being taken by one of those things, lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I don't think sassy would put you back with a hazy recollection of the event and a few small oddly shaped scars

Try DISMEMBERMENT!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think the Natives say that bigfoot can simply disappear into thin air. So even if you got REALLY big cage, you probably still wouldn't be able to contain him
. I dunno, I think I'd feel safer with a pet grizzley bear than an equally large but smarter animal comprised of nothing but pure muscle and hair. Either way you'd probably end up mauled.

Plus bigfoot never puts the toilet seat down, and always clogs up all your drains.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ive always wanted a liger scince i first saw a real one. i love cats to death, but this is like a thousand cats in one! There so huge...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I want a pet human :-P

No really ;-) hahaahhaha

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They're tough to housetrain.

And you will spend a fortune on Purina Sasquatch Feed.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Ive always wanted a liger scince i first saw a real one. i love cats to death, but this is like a thousand cats in one! There so huge...

oh my goodness thats a monster, 1 bite at ur head and u can kiss it goodbye. wouldnt wanna go anywhere near it.

and no i wouldnt want a carpet full of fleas as a pet who refuses to bath when told to do so. i would probably like to have a blue whale for a pet though. then i could rule the ocean[no punk sharks, or other fishes or octupus or squid would wanna mess with me
]. i dont tink i need to worry about having a licence also. plus a place for it to stay + it can feed itself.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Every liger I've seen has been generally placid around its keepers. Moreso than either of the root species.

top topics

join