It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

given a choice...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
would u take the red pill or the blue pill?
i would definately go for the red pill.
why are there so much secrecy in this world? we've have come so far and accommplished so much but we can't even do a simple thing as trusting one another.

which pill would u take and state ur reason(s) pls? red pill=truth or blue pill=see what u want to see. both have the ups and downs but i feel that i will be living a lie if i took the blue one.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think I need the blue pill. I have stuffy hay-fever allergy eyes, but no cough; plus, I can sleep in tomorrow. The red pill makes me jumpy and I don't telecommute nearly as efficiently: I keep going to the fridge to look for something to eat.

The connundrum is the movies was a "feel good." All humans kid themselves that they would take the red pill. No one does, but we like to kid ourselves into thinking we are "tough" and "stand for truth."

Helped the movie sell to angst-ridden teenagers worldwide.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'd have to take the Red pill that simple. I could never forgive my self if i chose the blue pill because i would always feel as if something was wrong, and not the way it seemed.

Lol funny...but i would asume that most ppl would want to know the truth, i mean its like climbing mt. Everest and not going to the top when you 3 feet away...its like well your this far know why not finish it

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Wings]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

All humans kid themselves that they would take the red pill. No one does, but we like to kid ourselves into thinking we are "tough" and "stand for truth."

Helped the movie sell to angst-ridden teenagers worldwide.

which part of I choose the red pill do u not understand and speak for urself dude- we have our own voice... so u dont mind living a lie, but wat about ur children and the children n so on...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rottonralph101

which part of I choose the red pill do u not understand and speak for urself dude- we have our own voice... so u dont mind living a lie, but wat about ur children and the children n so on...

. . . Which is exactly what the blue-pill-takers tell themselves.

exactly.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
could u pls get off this board when u r clearly high on drugs or alcohol? u can come back when u become sober...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thats not nice, you asked a queastion and dr_strangecraft just answered you. How are you going to fuss at him for saying something when you asked the queastion he answered.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Maybe I'd do better if I saw the script, or if the thread originator simply told us all what are lines are.

This thread wasn't started for discussion, that's obvious.

But, since I am actively trying to reduce drama, I'll be more than happy to go away.

Have a nice pill.

new topics

top topics

join