It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Unity/ Zero Point

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm sure this may be old hat to most of you but.........jnaudin; bearden - the meg unit. I've not seen much developing in this area for some time. I don't mean to cover ground that's been plowed under but are there any new developments in this regard? Don't mean to be a newbie but this area is very interesting.... - Exothermal; Endothermal, Tesla has always been a fascinating subject -- Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I dont want to be rude or anything, but what are you talking about, I could'nt understand your typing, and what I did understand made absolutly no sense.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This has to do with energy from the vacuum - supposedly a point of energy generation -- google Thomas Bearden or Jnaudin and it will clear things up - sorry; I'm new and not sure yet how to paste the links - I'll learn ... bear with me -

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thats ok, all of us were noobs at one time, you'll learn it pretty quickly.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thanks - not sure yet on the chemtrails but have been watching it; Checkout a book called " Fer- De- Lance" by Thomas Bearden - This goes into great detail on the applications of Tesla's work -- supposedly - one needs to be very critical on what one might find in this area -

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS jrob100!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I've seen this discussion taking place elsewhere in this forum - I think I'll take a look at what theText discussion has been prior to this - thanks for being gracious !

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
jrob100, this is the 'Introductions' Forum. However, as you are still new here, it is forgiven.

To help you obtain the information you seek, use the 'SEARCH' button above.

There is also a link in my signature, that will redirect you to that page.

Good luck.

[edit on 4/21/2006 by Mechanic 32]

top topics

join