It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Companies with bizzare logos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Now, I found a page while cruising the net which seemed somewhat interesting to me. Aparently, Reebok, Apple, Honeywell, and Lucent have some rather bizzare logos and other things associated with Satanism and the occult:

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/devil_companies.htm

Down on that page is also an interesting article on Disney being a pervert and Nickolodeon having weird stuff encoded in it's cartoons. Just the usual paranoid conspiracy stuff

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I love this:
"But a Reebok spokesman insisted that the company was surprised when the occultic meaning of the name Incubus was first brought to management's attention. "We had no idea," said the spokesman."

Come on, do you realize how in depth they market strategize? All the names that get thrown around the table during brainstorming creative sessions. I've been in advertising for 21 years. I remember when I was younger I had designed a logo for a company with the name "king", so I used a crown in the logo and my art director and boss both looked at me and said that "implies the devil". Now, I know they said this based on the number of points I put on the crown (5, 6, or 7, I don't remember). But they made me redraw it with the correct amount of points. What I'm saying is that even some small potatoes art company caught a satanic reference in it's logo development. I can't believe no one at Reebok mentioned that Incubus's were demons? Amazing...........

I think they knew.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's interesting, but some of the points they make seem like a stretch. For example, the idea that Lucent is sending evil messages by naming their software "Inferno" and using fire as a motif is questionable. Fire is not a bad thing-- in some societies and cultures, fire is a purifier. To the Greeks, fire was a gift of the gods.

I think that if we looked hard enough, we could find occult symbolism in almost anything. And if companies tried to appease everyone, they'd fail.

Interesting article though! Some of it seemed valid.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yup...I know all about Walt Disney, and as much as I despise the Illuminati I have to work for Disney, because I love the disney style they use. And I love to animate. When I work for them, I bet I would be hired when I create a reptilian evil villain, LOL, that would be quite interesting..

Yes I know about the 666 in the walt disney logo. I have been to Walt Disneys studio. And no, it's not in Disney land. Or Disney world. It's at the Ring Ling College of Art and Design. It was awesome. You know Walt Disney was an Illuminist. Pretty ineteresting eh?

Well I'm still going to work for Disney though! I love it! Love the lion king, love everything...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Oh, while were at the Disney thing, Disney has a cartoon where a woman having sex is in one of the frames:

www.snopes.com...

yes, Disney was also a pervert. I don't know why I like his cartoons (damn me).

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I don't think I can take this seriously.

Within 15 minutes of the opening scene, viewers of Walt Disney's movie, NARNIA, are face to face with Pan, the pagan fertility god which Wiccan witches worship and adore worldwide.

It further goes on to say that Disney has placed him in the film to encourage children to trust strangers, that he has a child-"loving" (you know what I mean) role, and he molested the young sister (Lucy?).

It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he was written as a main character in the book which was written in a time when a man could help a lost child without being labelled.

The site grasps at straws which ain't there.

new topics

top topics

join