It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did i just meet a Knights Templar agent?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
[edit on 23/4/06 by CX]

CX

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hmmmm, just found a link that mentions one of his awards, heres the first part of the story here.....

www.highbeam.com...:116902630/MIDLAND~C~+Knights+Templar+honour+canon.html?refid=ency_botnm

Having looked at a brief rundown of the Knights Templar, am i right in saying it's not as exciting as thier older counterparts from days gone by?

CX.

Cug

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That last link gives the name Sovereign Military Order of the Knights of Jerusalem.

If I'm not mistaken The Knights of Jerusalem, would be the Knights Hospitalers, not the Knights Templars. They were also known as the Knights of Rhodes, and the Knights of Malta.

I'm to lazy to look it up but their full name is something like The Sovereign Military Order of the Hospitalers of Saint Johns' of Jerusalem, of Rhodes, and of Malta. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

[edit on 4/20/2006 by Cug]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yes Knights Templar are no where an interesting anymore as people make it out to be. I am a Mason and have no desire to join The Commandery (What the lodge of Templars is called.)

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baphomet79
Yes Knights Templar are no where an interesting anymore as people make it out to be. I am a Mason and have no desire to join The Commandery (What the lodge of Templars is called.)

Yeah, they used to get two good horses, be exempt from taxes and didn't have to pay tolls on roads. It seems like to me The CIA, FBI and NSA have the modernized Night Templar job. I mean when you think in terms of a group having power second to no one put the Pope.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well they did have power over the Pope, massive debt. That is why he corroborated with the French King (can't remember his name.) Both had massive debt to the Templars and the French wanted their land, so the Pope had them excommunicated and accused them of worshiping my username haha.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Actually the Knights Templar are the Same as the Hospitalers, they just chaged the name like in Spain with the Knights of Christ.

new topics

top topics

join