It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Items?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Hi there, The site and board is ace but there is little to purchase
will there be any updates with store items? or other things to do with our points? Its good as it is but more entertainment makes for a great experience

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well what sort of things would you like to see in the ats store?

dun be shy

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think it was mentioned in another thread, I dunno who, that maybe we should be able to by memory in more bulk? This doesn't effect me and wasn't my idea but I thought it would be a good idea. Like I believe that you can Increase upload quota by 10k so maybe have one that is 50k? Most of the suggests that I have heard have just been for convenience. Also the idea that you may purchase more than 1 month the Secret Forum at a time.

And bring back the E-mail, I always wanted an AboveTopSecret Email address

EDIT: Spelling

[edit on 4/20/2006 by The_Final]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
I think it was mentioned in another thread, I dunno who, that maybe we should be able to by memory in more bulk? This doesn't effect me and wasn't my idea but I thought it would be a good idea. Like I believe that you can Increase upload quota by 10k so maybe have one that is 50k? Most of the suggests that I have heard have just been for convenience. Also the idea that you may purchase more than 1 month the Secret Forum at a time.

I did bring it up, but no replies.........

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No word back, yet.............

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Extra Quota space would be great, Thanx for the input anxietydisorder and The_Final. I was looking around for some other possible things for the store. here a few:

Merchandise.... a small inventory in the users mini-profile, There will be items (Some random and pointless) in the store like cars, weapons(maybe), army equipment?, aircrafts, tanks, UFOs. this ones like a fun forum addon but with a good image team and some ideas it could be a good addiction to ATS.

Upload Quota.... See anxietydisorder's idea

image Team.... Volounteers to a good image team for ATS and people could request a good avatar or signature for a certain amount of points.

Buy a Question?..... I group of members where people can buy a direct question to this group.... like Really above top secret members.

Buy a Content Page.... Members can buy their own ATS content page like Zedd's Handbook, and a new forum displaying the members pages. This would probably cost alot of points like 5000

im not sure what forum system you guys use but im sure these suggestions are possible. Any one else with good ideas please post em.... more entertainment will be good.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by And3h
Upload Quota.... See anxietydisorder's idea

Buy a Content Page.... Members can buy their own ATS content page like Zedd's Handbook

You have my vote for the 'Upload Quota'. Increases of 100k at a time would be very useful.

And the 'Content Page', would come in handy, as well. I help a lot of new members here, and am planning on posting some of my own tutorials. But if I post in an 'Open' thread, there are likely to be replies to it, thereby moving the last page, etc. My information might well get 'lost' in the process.

Mechanic 32.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Whos in charge of the Plugins and the general maintenance of the site?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by And3h
Whos in charge of the Plugins and the general maintenance of the site?

That would be SkepticOverlord, I believe. But plugins??

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
And3h,

I can assure you we are already well aware of the request for more ATS Store items.

At the moment, there exists a huge list of updates to the site that are either being carried out or are to be carried out in time.

Please be patient and we'll see what we can do in good time.

new topics

top topics

join