It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am freaked Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That sounds really freaky. Must be some sort of connection. Is this song a remake or something, prehaps the words them selves are from a poem or something that was written a long time ago.....PS, did you ever live on a farm ?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
I felt your dream is prophetic, the reason being it's being repeated! Many dreams that have come to pass by many others, were one's that were repeated! That is one sign, another I see here, is the message of Life & Death!

Now i really am freaked!
Yet somehow relaxed, if this is some sort of sign that i am going to die, i need to put my house in order!
Does anyone think that if i am going to die that i will go to the place in my dream? Is that what the song could be possibly telling me, that i have to go beyond? if that is the case i would be happy!
Just fearful of the anguish involved in dying!
I am in a daze, i have just realised i have spent half an hour just staring at Angelwings post!
I am scared but not scared!

(Mod edit: There's no need to be afraid, or to quote whole posts. Guidelines For Quotes)

[edit on 4/30/2006 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
it is possible to live but feel dead. Death in a dream, recurrent or otherwise does not ussually signify actual death to the dreamer. It is very likely a hint to look around you, take stock of what's truly important and rehash the way you have been in the past. Like with tarot cards, The death card signifies a dramatic change as opposed to a strict warning about impending doom.

Your dream may not be as doom and gloom as you imagine it to be. Graveyards are for the most part, a place to bury and pay homage to one who has passed along. Yes death is creepy but why make it such a frightful event?

There are likely more positive spins to your recurrent dream than you might think.

I doubt it's a warning that you're going to drop dead. At most I think you should prepare for a great new adventure, the ending of one way of living to accomodate a new way of living. A bit cryptic but messages usually are...otherwise we'd all too readily dismiss them

Take a closer look at your deam and find a positive spin and apply it and see if it makes more sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andromeda12
Now i really am freaked!
Does anyone think that if i am going to die that i will go to the place in my dream?

I don't think you die.

I had hopped you would answer the question that I asked you but ok I see that this post of angel catched your attention. It catched mine too!

Ok I will tell you what I think this is about. It will become a little wired.

That girl is most probabily indeed a 'higher spirit' and you share a relationship with her in the spirit realms.

The grave yard is a vision telling you that a global catastrophe is about to take place. (Natural disaster or war). It doesnt have to happen thought it's just probabily.

And now it becomes a little wired and speculative form my side but I tell it because I hope it will maybe help you:

The encoding or music is a programming that I asume is for an awakening (spiritual conciousness) or maybe even a preperation for a comming transition.

Transisiton: You should know that some spiritual persone speak about a transition of our material plane into a higher dimension (however this will looks like) comming very soon (few years). It's a sort of altering the physical plane. I don't know how this works or how this will looks like but it is something very positive for all of us when this is really true and happening. I do not know it. Till today I always doubted such a 'thing' would happen. But ifsuch a thing happens then a preparation have to take place. I am still very sceptical about this but thats a possibility.

The other thing is the spiritual awakening bringing the love and peace in conciousness replacing the limited and dark view (the fears the worries and all this). This can be personel or global wide. Global wide this would change the quality of life forever.

It seems the girl knows the answer and you should somehow ask her when you are really frightened about this. I dont think she will ignore this when you make it clear to her. It can be she might not tell you but she certainly can eleminate your worries about this.
(I wonder a little why she is not sensing that you are a little freakend about this. Can it be that she is not aware that you are concious in this dream?)

Very interesting is that you found the music. I guess the artist has a simulare experience to yours, which doesnt necessary have to be concious to him. It could be just a dream for him that he doesnt remember in the morning. And so he created this music from his subconciousness.

The fact that there are more than one persoen included (you and him) makes me wonder if there is indeed a preparation going on. Just dont know if it is something personel for the one that recive this or global wide.
A global wide awakening would be something very positive if it is in time it could avoid the possible comming wars. But I guess it is something for a little later (few years) at least when it is global wide.

About death..death is a transition. Angel is right here what you experienced with the girl is what it is after you died. But this is not a place you will stay for ever more a transition place you continue from there. You can become reborn or you can go further.

My speculation about the encodeing might be far fetched I dont know it but for you only one thing should be importand:

Whatever it is what is going on with you in the 'dream' the most importand key here for you is the relation of the girl to you. If there is love than you can be sure it will be a positive thing and she is about to help you by something for you or even maybe for all important. That's why I questioned how she expressed her anger.

Dont worry too much. Enjoy it.

[edit on 28-4-2006 by g210]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Andromeda

No no no, I do not see or feel You are going to die! I feel strong, your heart is all in the right places where it should be!
I feel your dreams, will become clearer & clearer to you, so much so that you will be sending out warnings of what will come, maybe to certain places around the globe etc!
But like I said, I feel you will be safe by Gods Hand! You have a Mission!

Angel

[edit on 28-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Just to point out, that making any reference or implication toward the "death" of another is extremely irresponsible. Remember that some people are very suseptible to suggestion and prone to anxiety, especially when already anxious about that which they are relaying to others.

As in tarot, dream interpretation, precognition etc etc, it is VERY unusal for one to "see" actual death of another before it happens...there are cases I'm sure but overall it is not common.

Dreams are windows, and if you'd like my opinion of the dream I'll be glad to share

AngelWings9999: please be more careful with the wording and references to Death, those new to these things often take things very literally. I can see where Andromeda was confused:

by AngelWings9999``I see the dream is preparing you, their are realities of Death

Not trying to step on any toes, I just really felt some strong anxiety about your post and felt a need to remind

Sorry, even my daughter says I'm a nag

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thank you Andromeda for sharing and thank you g120 for posting your thoughts they are mine exactly and now that you posted them I don't have to type all that much. Also Andromeda I'm very interesting and reading more about your dreams if they continue, and good luck on your new journey.

Blessings to all

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi Just

Thank You so much for pointing that out to me, I didn't realize that maybe I wasn't explaining myself in more detail like I should have! Forgive me for that!
I think you knew what I was meaning, but for those who didn't, it was all Spiritual, not physical on the Death Part!

For instance, Death meaning Spiritually Dead or Spiritually Alive! Sorry Andromeda if I scared you or put fear into you for my lack of explanation. I will definitely be more careful in the future when doing so! I forget not everyone could be thinking on the same terms as I would be at that moment!

[edit on 29-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Sometimes i dream very weird.. and then i see an object.. in my dream.. like a sort of strange neckless and that is lying down on my table .. and later that day it disapeer.. how can tis ever happen?!

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Andromeda12, it might help you a little to learn that for the past twenty years or so, I've had dreams about a place (and a group of people) which is actually quite depressing but which -- in that strange way you describe -- I find myself really longing for. And as you know, it's a genuine longing: I describe it as akin to a strong feeling of 'home-sickness'.

The atmosphere of the place I go to is unique in 'feeling' although it's not very unlike here in appearance. It has its own 'flavour' which is different to any place I've known in real life. Maybe, like me, you find yourself wondering if you're a little perverse in 'missing' a place that's actually not very nice when you're there in dreams (or whatever they are).

No matter how long elapses between these weird 'dreams', I am able to retain a perfect memory of the place, and particularly of its atmosphere. I could drive or walk around that place with the same certainty as I know my 'real life' neighbourhood. My memories of the 'place' are as detailed and real as memories of 'real' places I've known well.

It's not a glamorous or attractive place. Nor are the people in any way special. They are quite cruel sometimes. They sometimes make me feel the outsider when I'm there. But it's not as if I go there by choice. They set me some cruel tests. They have their little in-jokes at my expense. They watch my reactions to things. Sometimes it seems I'm in the role of child: novice. When I'm there, I don't realise I'm dreaming. I should hate it. But I 'miss' it.

So yes, it's an odd experience. I read somewhere once that some of us go to a place to gain knowledge. Maybe that's so, although I don't feel particularly enlightened when I wake up.

I suspect it may be an alternate reality, the place I go. I suspect the people I'm with there are aware that I've fallen into the wrong place. They find my reactions mildly amusing. They don't possess the same level of compassion as humans: they're more detached.

There are probably a lot of people who have the same or similar experience, but who don't have the opportunity to discuss it until they find a forum like this.

I have quite a few precognitive dreams; very accurate, but they're entirely different to the dreams we're discussing here. So it might be some comfort to learn you're not alone with your weird experience. And the music part is extremely interesting, isn't it? At least you've been provided first hand proof that 'life' is more than eating, procreating, dying and rotting. Personally, I don't believe your dreams herald your death and hope that in time, you'll find the experience less frightening.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Dock that is a very strange dream you have. I was wondering how often this happens like once a month a couple a times a year?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Thats freaky man, if you want a nice possibility here it is
Deja Vu - Its that unexplained feeling of 'been here before' Its a psychological experience and is similar to stuttering except its in your brain, maybe you heard the song after it was released and subconsciously related it to the dreams and now your brain is telling you its been in the dreams even before. Hence, nothing to worry about.

That leads me onto one of my dreams- When i was about 8 or 9 i was sleeping at my grandads (i'm 21 now) I had a dream where hundreds of meteorites were falling from the sky and coming through his roof. I was unharmed though. as this was happening, i went into his bathroom and turned on the light, it was dimmer than it would have normally been and my shadow on his wall had horns (sounds corny but it was actually freaky). Now for the extra wierd bit, i went to use the toilet and there was some money on the cistern. a 50p, a 20p and a couple of coppers. - making maybe 73p? How come i can still remember this dream after so long, so vividly and isnt it a coincidence about the meteorites and the 73p on the toilet - Comet swish swash wachman 73p or whatever its called.

So my point is... maybe dreams can show what happens in the future, hopefully my dream is just a coincidence, not an early warning. Hopefully yours doesn't mean your gna die

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I dream weird stuff almost every night dude

I get sick of it.. men i think i have a health problem so i go the o psychial or something who can help me

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
fifty,
That was one intense dream about the metorites, and the shadow on the wall!
If you have that dream again, be sure to let us know! Many peoples dreams they have had, like Edgar Cacey, etc. did in fact come true. Also God spoke to many people that are in the Bible through Dreams as well! The Book of Daniel is a good example!
An article I read last week about a comet, broke up into 3 dozen pieces! And that we should start seeing some of them burning up this week, as they enter our atmosphere! Lets just pray, they do burn up!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join