It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant movies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Do you guys have any Giant clips or photo's i looked al over the Cryptology sector but i didnt find that much.. Maybe if you guys have more info or pics or clips.. I hope you can post them for me
Already Thnx

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337nessCas
Do you guys have any Giant clips or photo's i looked al over the Cryptology sector but i didnt find that much.. Maybe if you guys have more info or pics or clips.. I hope you can post them for me
Already Thnx

Sure dude.
here: www.Giantology.net you can read ALL of the onformation ever found about the Giants
The sunken giant: divethedeepscuba.com.au... Well look for yourself, pretty scary thought.
The Ice Giant (MOVIE): Ice giant This was the most weirdest clip i've seen of all the giants. the body remained in such a good condition because of the ice.
The Incan giant: Incan giant, video clip
Indian Giant: Incan giant,video clip
And one of my FAVES, the Persian thirteenth giant: Persian giant
You can see the entire head. the back spine. and the ribs, i atleast think those are the ribs. Did these gigantic beasts roamed the earth once?

And the thing is, all of those skeletons and fossils (except for the Incan and the Ice) were revealed after when a hurricane or a natural disaster occured.
I don't know if this is a hoax. Or just a way to promote the game. Shadow Of The Colossus. shadowofthecolossus.com...
But i dont think it are hoaxes.
Now i gotta go. so i can't submit more links now at the time.

- MB

[edit on 30-4-2006 by meridian_blood_29387423]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Thnx for all the info MB,
I think giants have roam the world like a few milion years ago..

Giants are beatiful things..

I hope one day we found an giant thats still alive in the Hills or somthing..

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Thnx for all the info MB,
I think giants have roam the world like a few milion years ago..

Giants are beatiful things..

I hope one day we found an giant thats still alive in the Hills or somthing..

You're welcome pal.
Yes i think they did. And the skeletons stayed in such a good condition. thats great.
I just hope its NOT a hoax.
hope we'll find them. but i dont think so..
If they were so big. atleast someone would notice them..

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
not a hoax? i thought it was pretty well established now that these movies and sites were nothing more than brilliant viral marketing for Shadow of the colossus, just like meridian_blood stated.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Ow oke.. So the giants are maked for famous?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
not a hoax? i thought it was pretty well established now that these movies and sites were nothing more than brilliant viral marketing for Shadow of the colossus, just like meridian_blood stated.

Well, IF i am correct. they pu ALOT of effort in it !
But i still am not so sure..
There is something in the back of my head saying: It could be true.
I'm going to investigate (hehe, funny word actually) this a little more..

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Ow oke.. So the giants are maked for famous?

Cass, Maybe they were, but we're not still sure about it..
I hope not !

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister Jones
not a hoax? i thought it was pretty well established now that these movies and sites were nothing more than brilliant for Shadow of the colossus, just like meridian_blood stated.

Alas, each of these movies has been thoroughly debunked. The video clips were indeed nothing more than viral marketing for Shadow of the Colossus. However, the various threads which investigated the discovery of these 'giants' make for excellent, classic ATS reading. Lots of level-headed reasoning, especially by posters such as JackofBlades in this thread and the always industrious Gemwolf in this thread.

Here are some more threads expounding on the discovery of the Colossi, which have now been proven to be false:

New Viral Marketing / Critter by Vis Mega

What the heck is this stuff about Colossi? by Nygdan

whats the story with the colossus? by ATSGUY

Sony's press release does NOT mention ... by GlobalMirage

Follow up to that "Thing" in the ice ? by FrggnBull

Giant skeleton by Krpano

Sunken Giant :: Sulu Sea by GameSetMatch

As you can see, these 'Colossi' aroused a great deal of interest on ATS. The mission to uncover the truth regarding them was entertaining and quite satisfying, as ATSers came together to truly deny ignorance.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Thanx for the threads where i could read everything was false..

But anyway.. now i know they were fake..

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yeah, Thanks J.
It would have been cool if it was real..

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So, that whole giantology website's a fake too?

Ouch.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure Herman.
I mean.. the site of the Persian iant is from the year 2003
And there are some other little details to, wich makes it kind of believe-able
I'm on both sides a little.
I think nobody of us is still 100 % sure that it is a fake..

- MB

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The "colossi" are indeed hoaxes, they are called "viral advertising". It doesn't matter that the wepage is dated "2003".

I mean, this post you are reading right now was written in 1998.

I think nobody of us is still 100 % sure that it is a fake..

I am 100% sure that its a fake. The peole at SONY are 100% sure its a fake. If you want to beleive it merely because you read about it somewhere, well, thats your business. But not everything you read is true.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OMG they're back from the dead! Why did Sony do this to us? Don't they know what us conspiracy nuts are like?

I don't think there is any video evidence of actual 'giants' (as in humongous humans) although the closest thing I can think of is Andre the Giant.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You might like to read this.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This site I found might be a bit more interesting concerning 'real' giants. Click

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Coool.. ! i looked the links and maybe what i think... Did the giants made the egypts?
Men that would be awesome !

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Coool.. ! i looked the links and maybe what i think... Did the giants made the egypts?

You may want to research the 'Nephilim' ancient giants who are mentioned in the bible (I think) Click. I've also found a thread about a book relating to the theory of them creating monuments such as the pyramids Click. Hope this keeps you entertained

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Xeros]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble, but giants couldn't exist nowadays, at least, not of incredible sizes I expect people think. It's because there isn't enough oxygen in the atmosphere to sustain them, at least, that's what I think it is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join