It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 15 strangest coincidences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here is a pretty cool site with a list of strange coincidences.
www.2spare.com...

this one is my favorite

Morgan Robertson's 1898 novella Futility had many parallels with the RMS Titanic disaster; the book concerned a fictional state-of-the-art ocean liner called Titan, which (like the Titanic) eventually collides with an iceberg on a calm April night whilst en route to New York, with many dying because of the lack of lifeboats. Various other details in the book coincide with the Titanic disaster. Later, she wrote a book, Beyond the Spectrum, that described a future war fought with aircraft that carried "sun bombs". Incredibly powerful, one bomb could destroy a city, erupting in a flash of light that blinds all who look at it. The war begins in December, started by the Japanese with a sneak attack on Hawaii.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think that we're all connected. I think that our lives are all connected in some way. I think that certain coincidences, like the ones that are listed on that site, happen because of this connection. Like the "cursed" movie script, Atuk, for example. Every famous actor who was interested in the script died soon after before they could play the part. They were all comedians and heavy set. They all were on the same path in life and all basically were connected because of this, making their deaths seem like a crazy coincidence.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Read the book Beyond Coincidence - it will separate your head from your shoulders.

new topics

join