It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nahuel Huapi Lake monster reappears (photo!!!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nahuelito, the monster of Nahuel Huapi Lake, in Argentina reappeared.
Apparently someone sent an envelope to "El Cordillerano", a local newspaper from Bariloche city, which lays next to the lake, with three photos of the monster and a note wich says more or less this:
"It's not a log with odd shapes, it's not a wave, finally Nahuelito showed us his face. Nahuel Huapi Lake, Saturday 15 April, 9:00. I won't give my name to avoid future inconveniences"

Here's the only pic of the three I could find:

What do you think?
I like the picture, I find it a bit scary

By the way, I travel there almost a month ago, but didn't see anything

Maybe next time.

Here's a link, only in spanish, I'm sorry.

www.infobae.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Looks VERY photoshoped to me.

IMO. It looks like a close up pic of a toy or something, then that pic was meshed on a pic of the lake.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Looks VERY photoshoped to me.

IMO. It looks like a close up pic of a toy or something, then that pic was meshed on a pic of the lake.

Im with librasleep on this one; looks photoshoped to me too. Besides I do not know of any creature that would be able travel like that. Even the large anaconda snakes travel side to side as onto the ground in the water.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
i would at first say its a stick but its too wavy shaped to be a stick, so its gotta be a photoshop, thats just as bad as any of the nessie pics.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
in about half an hour. totally photoshopped, and that blur tool was not used correctly.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Oh yeah, by the way GameSetMatch, i like the picture of that snake but it doesn't compare to the one my friend showed me a few months ago.

[edit on 4/20/2006 by Schmidt1989]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It looks like that thing off that movie tremors.

Do think its a fake though. Anything with a body like that would move sideways not up and down. Thats just silly.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

i would at first say its a stick but its too wavy shaped to be a stick, so its gotta be a photoshop, thats just as bad as any of the nessie pics.

Same as Schmidt1989, looks just as bad as any of the Loch Ness monster pics that we've all seen. I keep wanting these "monsters" to be real but they all seem to be just bad photoshop pictures

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That looks so fake.

Not to mention the fact that animals cannot move like that...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm with everyone else. Fake. Not only because it looks fake, but because it doesn't make sense (As sveral other posters also said).

A snake swims by side-to-side motion.

The creature shown in the picture uses up and down motion to "swim" (Like a caterpillar moves on land). This motion will make it extremely difficult - if not impossible - to propel itself in the water.

Not only is the picture pretty bad, but it's also scientifically questionable...

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Gemwolf]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
They state in the blurb that there was three photos received. It would be nice to see the other two for comparison.

Although the photo in question seems suspect, two more shots could help with the conclusion.

Any word on the other two photos anyone?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Im not sure about this picture it looks kinda fake

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grailkeeper
They state in the blurb that there was three photos received. It would be nice to see the other two for comparison.

Although the photo in question seems suspect, two more shots could help with the conclusion.

Any word on the other two photos anyone?

We need to see the other 2 pics...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It aint nessie men ! Its just a toy or a photoshopped snake or somthing like that

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
To me it looks like the waves are pretty small...?

And that mouth.. O_o

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I could find only one of the other two pics allegedly taken of the monster.
It doesn't add more than the other I think, more or less the same...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
In that first pic, I swear they took it about a foot out into the water, you can see the waves lapping on the shore!

Weak hoax, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It might just be me, but in the photo Peronimlin posted there seems to be something holding up the head. But then again, it's possible i'm seeing things.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yeah, it does look like something is holding the head up. Good eye Hippo.

A blow up of the picture may help on the hoax side. Some may argue that it could be algae or some type of seaweed, but with the big possibility of this being a hoax to begin with, I say thats probably something holding the head up.

top topics

join