It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can anyone help me with this? Area 51 test flight?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
And from this point forward, all posts will be conducted in a civil manner.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
anyway..... i still think it was the tr3b mabye britain thought theyd invest a bit, you know share a few of the toys that ermcia are using etc....

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
apparentley i cant spell america, not by a long shot

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
Hey Quick question about your sighting:

Did you notice and sort of static charge on you or smell something electric, like
when a thunderstorm is near ? OR did you see a spark or soemthing to indicate
that the air was charged ?

nope nothing other than a very slight buzzing sound, hardley anything at all. my best guess was that its powered by some kind of anti garv generator, but its a closed system so not waste is produced???

in response to another question it wasnt really a triangle mate, it was more boomorang shaped at the front but i used that picture to show the "lighted" strips witch i saw on my craft and this gut in taxas did on his.
bast way to describe its would be take the b-2 and bend the from round, its had a very long wing span also and was about the size on 3/4 lanes of road.

i did used to think this was arura but have since found that not to be!

posted on May, 15 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
seems i was a little drunk when i wrote that post by looking at it again! lol.
still im at a dead end here theres nothing in the hours of reading up ive done about this craft what so ever. seems strange how utterly close i got to this thing. (less that 100ft directly above my head) and no one else has ever taken a picture or video of it.

seems a long shot but can anyone point me into a better direction to look for info on it?

cheers all. matt

posted on May, 18 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
its not the tr3b by the way. have seen that picture before of the underside of the tr3b, is it real?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
its been a wile, just wanted to check back with everyone and see if anyone else has new info or didnt see this thread the first time around.

cheers all.

matt

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Your sighting sounds like alot of reports of strange triangular or boomerang shaped craft seen all over the world, but mainly in the US. It also resembles the Phoenix lights.

www.thephoenixlights.net...
www.ufocasebook.com...

For what its worth, I do not believe this UFO is a man made secret government craft. It sounds alot like a mystery craft that has been seen in different places, as far back as 1951. They were known as the Lubbock lights.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Don't forget Europe... Black triangles are quite commonly seen there, especially Belgium and the UK....

I'd recommend googling on black triangles europe and see what hits you get....

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What you saw was certainly a UFO, but may not have been alien in origin. Keep in mind the phrase that the acronym UFO stands for is "Unidentified Flying Object", and as this object has not been identified, it is a UFO.

It's never really been any secret that the technology possessed by various world governments (and I'll use the US Government as an example, since I live here) is often decades ahead of what we know about as general civilian population (the most well known example being the Blackbird - developed in the mid-1960s, but not known to the US public until the late 1970s). In fact, the US military is now even using that "unknown technology" as a recruiting point here in the US. Just a day ago, I saw a sign at a bus stop as I drove by (I don't remember the military branch it was advertizing) saying, "Learn Technology Your Friends Won't Know About For Decades!"

That said, it's possible it's a new(ish) government technology, possibly US in origin, posibly UK, and possibly a joint project, that simply has not been made public. Think of all the civillians the SR-71 Blackbird must have flown over before it was made public (even at such high altitudes).

I believe you when you say you feel it was man-made in origin, but at the same time, as this is a completely unidentified craft, we also cannot rule out alien origin.

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Quite abit of time has passed since i started this thread, does anyone have any new info on this type of craft?

cheers all.

matt

posted on Oct, 3 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Obviously you didn't observe the craft anywhere near southern Nevada so it had nothing to do with Area 51. Look, we all know how normally propelled modern aircraft perform and sound, right? While the shape could conceivably be another black project it seemingly didn't perform as a turbine-powered aircraft would. Even a turbine burined deep in the fuselage for stealth purposes would be identifyable by its sound. Even it had had hover and VTOL capability you'd recognize that it was jet powered. So something that is silent is not within the normal operating envelope of conventional aircraft.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Someone else has got to have seen this thing or photographed it by now. im still not able to find anything on the internet of it or anything on the propultion system and how it probably works.

For me this is a prime example of the US back engineering technolgies from the aliens.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I wish I'd seen it.
I have a feeling that this triangular craft has got to a the so-called TR3 (of some designation). If it's a successor to the F117 it would make sense that it's a sneaky sneaky craft. Some of the stuff I've read suggests that it's seen active service, so the big question is...how many sightings of these things have taken place over Baghdad, Basra and Afghanistan in the last few years?

Any ideas? May have to go research this myself.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew5012
someone must have a clue as to what this is???

We won`t if its Top Secret.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Maybe not, but I'm sure there are usually rumours. I seem to recall reading rumours of the SR71, the F117, the B2 and now there must be people starting to talk about this thing.

That's my opinion for what it's worth.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
My main interest is what is powering this craft and where did they get it from, im a big beliver of aliens being here and us recovering them and back engineering them but most people on here need proof....and i feel this "craft" is it.

I just wished to god i had a camera of some sort because no one would have been able to say that was a star in there sky i can tell you!

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by perky_123
im talking about the tr3b
robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

[edit on 9-5-2006 by sanctum]

You can't really quote such a small third party site trying to make it's point.

By the way the exact same text goes on all these small prophecieing sites.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join