It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the hell happened to Kenny Rogers' face??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I was reading People magazine in the bathroom and came across an article about Kenny Rogers falling in love with plastic surgery. Dude looks like a freak!! He's been pulled so tight that his arse is literally on top of his head now. On top of that he can't close his mouth anymore so he's always got that stupid grin on his face.

Way to go gambler, looks like that gamble failed.

Peace

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
That's a great point you brought up that I had always wondered about.

I saw him hockin a country compilation CD with some chick and when they said he was Kenny Rogers I couldn't believe it. Looks nothing like him AND he was a pretty good lookin dude!!

That is phenominal plastic surgery though! It really does put him back in his late 30's as opposed to his 60's but, it changes your own personal distinctive features. Yeah you knock off 30 years BUT, you're gonna end up looking like someone else!!!

Imagine that........doing so much surgery that when you wake up/recover, you look nothing like your former self. Like a whole other person you become. MAN that's something out of an episode of "Quantum Leap".

Could you do that? Forfeit all of your own personal features to look half your age? What's better looking....??? A good looking Kenny Rogers at 60 or someone else at 30? His new self isn't bad at all.

At least he had the sense about him NOT to color his hair.

Now that I think about it, we've all seen some women that were former models 30 years ago and now.............ain't happenin!!! So yeah, surgery over losing your features.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Erm, Who is Kenny Rogers?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Lines and wrinkles are the signpost of aging. I am proud of every one I have. It shows that I've been around awhile and gives me credibility.

What is up with this preoccupation with youth? I remember a time when older people were respected because their years gave them a wisdom that only time and experience can achieve.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Damn!!! That is something you'd expect from aging pop stars like Gary Glitter and his filthy ilk. Bocephus and Steve Earle oughta punch Kenny in the head and loosen that tight bag of meat.

Disgraceful...

top topics

join