It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened in Columbine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixfire1194
If you need more first hand info my email is [email protected] (please don't spam me).

Email doesn't work. Got another?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Wow never heard of this, interesting...

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
In my opinion, I do believe their was a third shooter. I honestly don't think Eric Harris & Dylan Klebold could have planned this on their own. I bet anything that someone helped them in the shooting and teach them to make their own guns and pipe bombs that had no flaws. I mean how did they know how to make their guns and pipe bombs so easily with no supposed help? The only flaw was when the shooting occurred their pipe bombs wouldn't go off in the cafeteria. I mean how could they plan this between just the two of them, it just doesn't seem possible? Another thing is if their are three shooters from eye-witness reports why does news only state and claim two shooters? Also how is it possible that either Eric Harris or Dylan Klebold be in two places at once? This Columbine Conspiracy leaves me with more questions then answers. It shows that this is a cover-up and they make the necessary precautions to keep everybody on the same story and make sure unwanted statements go unheard of, government is good at doing that. I just sometimes wish the truth would be known rather then hiding it under a rug like it doesn't exist.
edit on 2014/29/6 by A1PHAW0LF because: I accidently deleted my opinion on what I wrote after I posted it so I had to edit it.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The evidence that Columbine was another false-flag attack is overwhelming. This forum is specifically dedicated to exploring that event, and other suspicious shootings:

signofthetimes.yuku.com...

You'll find lots of info there.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego Thanks for the website, I will be sure to look at it. It looks like it will be insightful and full of information that hopefully answer the questions I have about Columbine Shooting.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This will aid your search. These posts address the prime anomalies of the case:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join