It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened in Columbine?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Today is the aniversery of the mass shooting at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado. In April 20th 1999, 12 students, 1 teacher, and 2 gunmen lay dead. It remains a topic that is seared into the memories of many folk, because of it's suddeness, because of it's sadness and because of it's brutality. But despite this unique atrocity, despite the controversy that led on to debates about gun control, on Marilyn Manson, bullying, parental responsibilty, the game Doom, drugs and the like, there are still unanswered questions that linger around the events of April 20, 1999.

I've went and did some research on the Columbine Shooting and I found a great site called columbine-research.info...
It's done by a small group of determined folk who have tried to gather as much information of the atrocity as they can. They are known as the Columbine Research Task Force. They've gathered so much information that I don't have the time or the strength to examine every account, and every bit of information. So I will just point out the strangeness of the witness reports, contray to what the Official Version of Events say which are:

*Students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold planned and did the attack by themselves
*They were dressed in trenchcoats and black trousers.
*The shooting started at 11.19 am and ended at 12.08 pm. Harris and Klebold then kill themselves.

There is conflicting witness statements which are contray to what the first bulletpoint of the Official Version of Events say. Outside the school, various witnesses have reported seeing a young bloke dressed in a white t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. Remember, that both Harris and Klebold were dressed in black pants. Harris wore a white t-shirt underneath his trenchcoat, but he certainly didn't wear jeans. Also, many folk saw all three of them at the same time, getting rid of the possibilty that it was just the two gunmen. I will put this witness report in case your interested.

Chris Wisher, student (written statement made 1.30 pm on April 20, 1999): "Me and my friends were about 100 yards away from the people. There were 3 of them(
2 wearing trench coats and one wearing a white shirt. We heard what we thought was a gun and started running. Then we figered that they were fireworks and went back. We saw one of them aim a gun at us and started shooting at us. We heard teh gun shots going by our heads so we fell to the ground. We got up and saw the kid in the white throw what looked like grenades on the roof. That is when we got back up and started running" (pg 1,262)

Bleh, it's exhausting work but there is loads of other statements that support this statement.

Jake Apodaca, student (written statement made 1.30 pm on April 20 1999)

"Me and my friend were at the soccer field and we heard what sounded like fire crackers and we looked over and saw 3 men by the school and they were shooting guns. One of them threw a couple of bombs on roof of school. And then they shot what looked like a shotgun at us." pg 654

There is loads and loads more information on this. Go visit the website. Cause there is alot more then it seems. There is also statements showing that about several students saw a fellow student, but not Harris or Klebold, taking part in the shooting. He was identified by his acute acne, bad teeth, massive height, odd way of walking. Otherwise a distinctive bloke that you couldn't confuse with either Klebold or Harris.

Bijen Monte, junior (interviewed April 30, 1999 by Agent Jerry W. Means and Agent Ricky S.Mundine, Colorado Bureau of Investigation)

"MONTE stated she was near the cafeteria when the shooting started and she saw one of the gunmen. She stated the gunmen she saw was not one of the guys identified on television. (i.e., Harris and Klebold)"

Monte was sitting outside on the south side of the building at the time. "She thought she saw fireworks sparkling on the sidewalk, and then saw a guy in a trench coat coming down the hill. Three kids went 'down' to the ground, and the guy in the trench coat was standing over two of the downed kids. She stated she knew it was (redacted) in the trenchcoat, standing over the downed kids, because she recognised him...."(pg 1016-22)

The other folk who were involved in the shooting have had their names redacted. But that said, the censors sometimes slips up and occasionally his name is snuck through untouched.

Anyway, there is more information then I can handle right now. My head hurts and I'm not sure if this is a conspiracy or not. But something is very strange about Columbine. The police continue to release full autopsies for Klebold and the majority of the victims. Why? The balistics information has yet to be released fully. Why? Some bullets recovered from the scene cannot be matched to the guns of Harris, Klebold or any law enforcement. Who else was shooting that day? Some Columbine students have died in unsolved violent deaths since April 20 1999, while many report getting death threats by telephone. There are so many hidden secrets, so many dark corners to fill an entire book, which may happen someday, but until then, the best place to look for answers will probebly be the Website of the Columbine Research Task Force.
columbine-research.info...

I hope to see some replies for this. I'd like to hear the opinions of ATSers on the Columbine shooting. Why cover it up?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Anyone at all? Is there a Columbine conspiracy?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I wonder why noone is interested in this thread. Has this been done before? Cause the more I read into it, the bigger the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Indeed their is another thread running on this subject at the moment

link

i noticed it the other day and its probably why you're getting no replies, Its probably worth just adding your info to that topic, it covers the same angles as your post.

Will probably get more feedback on your info on that topic.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
the real question is how the patsies were controlled, imho, there's no question this was kind of a false-flag attack, to scare people into gun control, most likely, there was some strange shooting in australia, the alledged perpetrator couldn't shoot straight and was, iirc partially disabled...

of course, witnesses suddenly don't count, do they, bt they saw a completely different looking man do the shooting, this guy was an excellent shot and scored lots of headshots, then alledgedly went on and never hit a single swat member...

Source

Just after noon on 28th April 1996, an unknown marksman opened fire on diners in the Broad Arrow Cafe at Port Arthur in Australia. In less than 20 minutes at this and five other crime scenes, the marksman killed 35, injured 22, and crippled two cars with only 64 shots. Nineteen of the first twenty dead in the Broad Arrow Cafe died from single shots to the head, all fired by the unknown marksman from his right hip. This staggering display of marksman- ship was blamed on left-handed and intellectually impaired Martin Bryant, whose shooting experience extended to popping off cans in the bush, and had no military training of any kind. From the time of his arrest, remand prisoner Martin Bryant was illegally held in strict solitary confinement and denied access to media of any kind until his police interrogation on 4th July 1996. When he refused to admit to the Port Arthur Massacre at interrogation, he was once more placed back in illegal solitary confinement. Eventually in desperation during November 1996, Martin Bryant pleaded "guilty" 72 times, thereby allowing the authorities to avoid a humiliating trial at which they could present no hard evidence of guilt. Intellectually impaired Martin Bryant was convicted by a hysterical media pack, then forced to plead guilty by prison officials illegally enforcing solitary confinement.

These incidents are imho, all with very few exceptions manufatured to either kill one 'high value target' and conceal that by a number of dead bystanders, or plain psyops to enact weapon bans.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The only conspiracy involved in Columbine is liberal anti gun groups using it to further remove guns from the hands of law abiding citizens.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Unless they were some kind of MKULTRA mind controlled slaves......

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
*Students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold planned and did the attack by themselves
*The shooting started at 11.19 am and ended at 12.08 pm. Harris and Klebold then kill themselves.

There is conflicting witness statements which are contray to what the first bulletpoint of the Official Version of Events say. Outside the school, various witnesses have reported seeing a young bloke dressed in a white t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. Remember, that both Harris and Klebold were dressed in black pants. Harris wore a white t-shirt underneath his trenchcoat, but he certainly didn't wear jeans.

Gosh... well, maybe they were wearing black jeans... they come in all kindsa colors ya know?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by phiniks

There is conflicting witness statements which are contray to what the first bulletpoint of the Official Version of Events say. Outside the school, various witnesses have reported seeing a young bloke dressed in a white t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. Remember, that both Harris and Klebold were dressed in black pants. Harris wore a white t-shirt underneath his trenchcoat, but he certainly didn't wear jeans.

Gosh... well, maybe they were wearing black jeans... they come in all kindsa colors ya know?
when you are getting shot at, and have never been shot at before, you tend to forget everything that really happened, or at the very least have a distorted veiw of what was going on. Like I said before, the only conspiracy here is the liberals further trying to disarm american citizens.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Are you sure about that? Depite the evidence on the contray? Seems like alot of folk get confused when they see more folk then they are supposed to, eh? Completely imagining folk being there when they aren't?

Read the evidence.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So what is the point of this thread? What could be gained from having a couple of kids shoot up a school? Personally I think that if you start shooting at a bunch of random people, especially those who are young and immature, you will get many different versions of the story.

Also it appeared to me that many of the kids who later went on TV were just looking for their 15 minutes of fame. Most of them said that they "knew of" the killers but didn't know them personally.

"I never really knew them," "I sometimes saw them around school," and even though they had no idea what these guys were like, they continued with "... but they looked like the kind of guys that would do something like this."

With reports like this abound of course you are going to get differing stories.

The main conspiracy happened after Columbine, all the political crap I don't care to get into.

Source
www.siue.edu...

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The way I see it is that the authorities are hiding something. In amongst the carnage, there was motive. Revenge. Yet, is it possible for Dylan and Eric to do it all themselves? To plant 93 explosives by themselves? To be in two places at once? In my view, I don't think they could have done it by themselves. Maybe some people assisted them, and if they did, why weren't they included in the official chain of events? Were they a collective figment of a bunch of students' imagination? Despite folk recognising these figments through their bad acne? I wonder if it is all just hear'say.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Maybe some people assisted them, and if they did, why weren't they included in the official chain of events? Were they a collective figment of a bunch of students' imagination?

My whole post is in theory only, kind of like thinking aloud and nothing more.

The only reasons I can think of for people being actually involved but not being in the report is:

1: they are realted to people who don't want to have any publicity of any kind and would pay people off after others were found to be involved

2: The first thought I had was maybe, just maybe, those who are incharge feared the people or the family of the others (if others were involved) or maybe they just couldn't believe others would be involved and through ignorance wanted to pretend the day ended with the suicides. Perhaps they just wanted it to end there and never wanted to think about the horro again

As I look back over this post I hope it makes sense (at least a little) and helped you in your research

[edit on 30/4/2006 by AKaholic]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You've got to understand that sometimes there is just no conspiracy. I don't believe there to be any conspiracy directly related to Columbine. Contradicting stories are almost always going to emerge; and most of the time, they emerge far after the event takes place and the original stories are recorded. I've read some of the Columbine report, though nowhere close to the 10,000 pages; so I guess I'm not an expert on the matter.

However, from what I've read I suspect no conspiracy and think it is just a terrible event that happened, and has been recognized as such.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
[edit on 20-2-2008 by evanlong]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What would "the conspiracy" have to gain by having two kids shoot up a school in a town few people had heard of before that day?

Sometimes, it is comforting to believe in the conspiracy. If there is a conspiracy, if these kids did not act on their own, but were forced or influenced by someone else, then the world makes sense. There is order. It is not then just a random, senseless act. And in a way, you feel just a bit safer, believing someone is in control...

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Links to 30K+ pages of government documents related to the April 20, 1999 attack on Columbine High School have been posted to the internet.

www.xmail.net...

I've also created a video on the documents called "The Columbine Cause".

www.xmail.net...

Sincerely,
Evan Long

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by evanlong

I listened to this today, and I can't believe this is getting almost ZERO attention.

if anyone can post some more videos about this I'd appreciate it.

I have kids, and I'm seriously thinking about doing the 'home school' thing not because I fear the other students... it's because I'm against the crap that is fed to children in today's education system... and now I find out about this?

WTF?

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It is also almost never mentioned the two teen boys were on meds. The big pharmaceutical lobbyists were busy to keep it relatively secret. Many school boards force kids to take these psychotic poisons into their systems. I would either home school or send mine to private schools in today's environment.

Read the book "The Rise of the Fourth Reich" by Jim Marrs to get a better take on what is happening.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yikes, all this talk about Columbine. To me it was just a school, like many other schools I attended. I witnessed the school shooting first hand because I was in the middle of the library at the time it happened. So rather than talking about it second hand you may want to hear a first person account. To be honest the experience still makes my adrenaline run despite it seeming more dream like in memory. I got out of class early, grabbed a slice of pizza and headed to the library, my refuge from the madness of the school grounds. Taking a seat in the middle of the library. I heard bangs about 5 minutes after my arrival triggering my curiosity. However an older lady, latter shown to be a teacher came into the library in a panic expressing that we should hide under the tables. Despite initial amusement at something different than the norm, her conviction was commanding so I decided to do as she said. Taking cover tucked into a corner of the table I was sitting at I took my refuge. However 3 other people, 2 guys and a girl requested to join my position. Unable to deny them such access I moved over, however this exposed me to the open part of the room. My instinct was to run however in the company of others they persuaded me to stay. So the bangs continued and in time I saw those responsible. To be honest I only saw two people, but it certainly appeared like they were talking to a third person in a way that implied involvement, can't be sure. However at the time I saw no trench coats, they were dressed in military combat gear. It appeared like the military itself had decided to wipe us out. I watched them pour numerous ammunition and explosives on a table while talking about the ways they wanted to kill people. For example one of them expressed the wish to experience killing someone with a knife. They recognized someone and told him to run. The table next to me I heard girls crying, I watched one of them walk over to the table and undiscriminating fire an automatic weapon under the table followed by moans from the girls; then silence. They then came to my table were I awaited my inevitable death. I remember the butt of the gun coming under my table, shots being fired and when I came too, the guy to my side, called Correy I think had blood coming out of his mouth on my foot. Decided to play dead and made a run for it when they tried to set off the big bombs in the canteen. There was a lot of bull# after the event. Without covering it all, it became clear to me that there was a clear difference between things that happen and things that are reported. For example that story about the girl saying she believed in God, her best friend who was sitting next to her when she was shot said that they just shot her. I don't know if the Columbine shooting was part of some larger conspiracy I just know it scared the # out of me. I do know that what we are shown on the media is bull#, twisted, opinionated and biased to objectives that do not serve the everyday man. Clearly 9.11 is bull#, I don't know if columbine is also a cover up but whatever it was, it sucked. My name is Peter Ball, I got a lot of coverage during columbine in the UK, because I'm English, what #ing difference that's supposed to make. I wouldn't trust the media, what they said in my opinion is crap. I thought there was three shooters, but can't be sure. However other issues covered by media I know are bull#. If you need more first hand info my email is [email protected] (please don't spam me).

top topics

<<   2 >>

join