It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And hotter still

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
US ENCOURAGES AMERICANS TO LEAVE GAZA

The United States today urged all US citizens to leave the Gaza Strip and asked the Israeli government to assist in evacuating any Americans there after a deadly bomb attack on a US diplomatic convoy, the State Department said.

Looks like things are continuing to get geard up for an all out brawl. US and Isreal are joind at the hip.

Source Link

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
just trying the link in my post and I get the message PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. I hope you all don't get this same message but just in case here it the article.

US urges Americans to leave Gaza

From correspondents in Washington

October 15, 2003

The United States today urged all US citizens to leave the Gaza Strip and asked the Israeli government to assist in evacuating any Americans there after a deadly bomb attack on a US diplomatic convoy, the State Department said.

In addition, the department, through the US embassy in Tel Aviv, advised Americans in the West Bank "to take all available precautions against possible further attacks."

In a notice issued to US citizens in Israel and the Palestinian territories, the embassy said "an official American vehicle was hit, apparently by a roadside charge" in the Beit Hanun area near the Erez border crossing which leads into southern Israel.

"The United States government therefore recommends that all US citizens depart the area as expeditiously as possible, while avoiding the area of the attack," it said.

"We are asking the Israeli government to facilitate the evacuation of any American citizen wishing to leave the Gaza Strip," said the notice, a copy of which was provided to AFP in Washington by the State Department.

again, sorry about the link.

join