It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Songs Annoy You?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
My question is fairly simple. What I want to know is what songs do you find most annoying?

I think the two songs that annoy me the most are:

1. "Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy" by BIG 'N' RICH. I find this to be my #1 most annoying song. I'm not a person who gets annoyed easily but this song annoys me every time.

2. "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. The song from the movie Titanic. The first few times it was played on the radio I was fine. It did not annoy me. It wasn't untill they started overplaying it on the radio that it became annoying.

What do you find to be the most annoying songs to you?

[edit on 27-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
James Blunt - Beautiful (and the rest of them for that matter). I think the less said about him, the better, expletives are frowned upon here.

I avoid the radio as much as possible, so I'm not subjected to annoying songs quite as much, but another one that somehow sneaked past and made it's way to my ears to many times was "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas. Yeah, she's got a nice ass, but is it music? Not to me, it's like stuffing my ears with flammable cheese and then setting fire to it :shk:

A shame really, they have some half decent tunes.....but their annoyance factor is through the roof.

JAK

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This topic is covered here: or Please add to either of the existing threads.

Thank you.

Closing...

Jak

join