It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Woman Protester goes nuts during pres HU & Bush speech

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
Oct

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

After the Chinese communist regime denied extracting organs from living Falun Gong practitioners at the Thrombosis Hospital of Integrated Chinese and Western Medicine in Sujiatun, The Epoch Times interviewed two sources . These sources urged investigation of labor camps throughout China where Falun Gong practitioners are detained. Falun Gong practitioners were transferred to and detained at the Sujiatun Thrombosis Hospital because all the labor camps were full at the time. Now the Chinese communist regime has removed all evidence from Sujiatun. Below is the interview conducted by The Epoch Times :

www.theepochtimes.com...

Two sources have come to the public.

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

www.theepochtimes.com...

WOW OCT! Have you even READ all my posts at all? ALL MY GOD DAMN POSTS have been condemning your sources and ALL you do is YET AGAIN post from the EXACT same source. I'm sick and tired of repeating myself... Someone just look back at all my posts and what I have said about crooked and biased sources and SEE how Oct respond - by posting the same god damn source AGAIN

To use The Epoch Times (newspaper connected with falung gong) to argue AGAINST the CCP is completely ridiculous. It's like if I would use a Chinese State Newspaper to argue against Falung Gong... Which I DON'T. I use reliable and fair sources with a balanced viewpoint on this situation. Anyone, who isn't HALF as blind as you are realizes The Epoch Times is more crooked than ANY communist newspaper known to man. It's like trying to use an Iranian state newspaper to argue that Israel is evil...

Sigh what is the god damn point.

Mod Edit: Insults..and more insults.

[edit on 10-5-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So...k4rupt...

Are you saying that China DOESN'T harvest organs from prisoners and political dissidents?

Are you saying that China DOESN'T execute people publicly in big stadiums?

Are you saying that China DOESN'T sell melted down tissue from prisoners to be used for collagen injections?

Are you saying that China DOESN'T have forced abortions, with little or no anesthetics?

Just what ARE you saying?

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
When did I ever deny those claims? In fact, I even ADDRESSED those claims if you read back a bit.

All I am asking is, when you do give those claims, USE a source that is at least SOMEWHAT reliable, balanced, and fair. The Epoch Times, as we all know, is affiliated with Falung Gong and has THE MOST BIASED AND CROOKED accounts of any news story relating to China. It's like as if I would use a Chinese state newspaper to argue that Falun Gong is an evil cult, which it is, but I DON'T USE a Chinese State newspaper... I use reliable sources that are fair on this issue such as TIME Magazine in my arguments.

Once again... To use The Epoch Times in arguing against China, is like using an Iranian state newspaper to argue that Israel is evil.

Mod Edit: Don't insult your fellow members

[edit on 7-5-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on May, 7 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You're a pretty rude guy. How you are allowed to continuously berate people is beyond me.

Tell me, if the info coming from a biased source can be found from other sources, wtf does it matter? If it actually happens, who cares who reports it?

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm a rude guy? How about you actually READ the innumerous amounts of post ALREADY addressing all the statements you and others have made. I have repeated myself SO MANY TIMES with Oct and you others just ignorning all of my arguments and in return post from the exact same biased source or calling me a "Net agent."

Secondly, you've got to be joking me right? Do you honestly believe that a biased newspaper or news story makes no difference from a fair and balanced one?

So your telling me that it is okay to use a Chinese State Newspaper to argue AGAINST Falung Gong? Is that right? No difference eh?

Don't be so naive... I will not NEVER use a source that is biased, crooked, and AFFILIATED with the group I am arguing against *unlike those who use the Epoch Times.

[edit on 8-5-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Are you saying that China DOESN'T harvest organs from prisoners and political dissidents?

Harvest?.

ALL organs taken have consent from the people which are being killed. The ET is arguing that the people that have organs taken did not have their families consent.

Difference?

Also trading organs in china is illegal, so any trading is done by corrupt officals without the consent of beijing

Are you saying that China DOESN'T execute people publicly in big stadiums?

Yes.

Difference between a trial and a execution is very clear...no?

Are you saying that China DOESN'T sell melted down tissue from prisoners to be used for collagen injections?

Well never heard of this one before today

Are you saying that China DOESN'T have forced abortions, with little or no anesthetics?

The law in china is quite simple, It does not leave roo for the ignorant. But one should know if they had one child or two

I know china is a rough country for a faint hearted westerner. But life in countries out of the first world is rough. Simple as that. You do things to survive. Everyone might think/believe that they can change the world in their lifetime or think they know better. Once chinese people are more educated or aware to choose politcial rights then that is the time for transition

Exa,ples being korea and taiwan serve as great examples. korea even had its own tiananmen square

Oct

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The following material is provided by a senior military doctor from Shenyang who has previously provided information on the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)'s organ harvesting from live Falun Gong practitioners.

www.theepochtimes.com...

The Epochtimes is the only worldwide media that dares directly face the evil ccp, many other media(even they call themselves as independent) darenot to expose the evil as straight as The Epochtimes, because they hope to make money dealing with ccp, or they fear the evil.
they can directly curse the president of USA, but they know how evil ccp is.

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

The Epochtimes is the only worldwide media that dares directly face the evil ccp, many other media(even they call themselves as independent) darenot to expose the evil as straight as The Epochtimes, because they hope to make money dealing with ccp, or they fear the evil.
they can directly curse the president of USA, but they know how evil ccp is.

WOW! You are kiddin me right? YOU ARE KIDDIN ME RIGHT?

I am SICK, TIRED, and just about DONE

Open your eyes, the epoch times is the most biased and crooked newspaper EVER. Their stories are so far-fetched, spinned, and biased that it has done more to harm itself rather than the CCP. Honestly Oct, how would you like it if I started using a Chinese State newspaper to argue against Falung GOng? Not too good eh? THEN WHY THE HELL DO YOU USE A FALUNG GONG NEWSPAPER TO ARGUE AGAINST THE CCP? Does that even REMOTELY make any sense to you?

Mod Edit: Please don't insult your fellow members

Oct

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

how would you like it if I started using a Chinese State newspaper

Remember ccp always lies, this is known to the whole world.

However Epochtimes never lies.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

However Epochtimes never lies.

Apart from the fact that ET never has any edvidence to back anything they publish. Your statement is hard to believe

Oct

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The International Society for Human Rights (IGFM) honored the German edition of The Epoch Times—Die Neue Epoche —with a special media prize for its "extensive and regular reporting" about violations of human rights in China. The presentation took place last weekend during the annual general meeting of the IGFM in Königstein am Taunus, Germany.
www.theepochtimes.com...

I think this is a award from justice for Epochtimes.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So there was an article about ET germany winning an award in the....ET.

Don't you think that's a little biased. I think that's kinda like tooting your own horn.

Oct

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Nirvana

So there was an article about ET germany winning an award in the....ET.

Don't you think that's a little biased. I think that's kinda like tooting your own horn.

The award is the fact, right? Telling the fact is not wrong, I think.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The award is the fact, right? Telling the fact is not wrong, I think.

You need to sue the person that taught you english. Not only did you not get my point, but you're comeback was lame.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The International Society for Human Rights?.

Little bit unknown ?

Oct

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Benefits from the Practice

clearharmony.net...

Falun Dafa is good.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I read all the above comments with a grin and a sinking sensation. When Jesus Christ first came on the scene two millenia ago he was branded a heretic and a cultist. One mans cult is another mans salvation. As for China being a messed up country, its doing the best it can under the conditions. Do we really want One billion Chinese to completely run amok? The country has a five thousand year civlization that has managed to survive every major incursion by alien diseases, alien cultures...(Mongol, Tartar, Huns, Manchu, Japanese and now Extreme Capitalism.) It has dealt with its own people with extreme brutality that stems from a insecurity that it cannot let its citizens have too much freedom.

I don't know much about Falun Gong, but I think anytime a group gets very organized and can marshall millions of people to do something simultaneously, that makes any government very very nervous, especially police states. We can only thank god, if you believe in that sort of stuff, that we live in a country that at least tries to let us express ourselves. Hopefully Bush can gently push the Chinese government in the right direction. Meanwhile we have to deal with all our issues and can we really make value judgements on other countries when this country has a long way to go to clean up all of the problems we have blundered into. Lets all just try to maintain some sense of propriety and honor when we talk about these issues.

posted on May, 13 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
You've got to be kiddin right Oct?

The Epoch Times is associated with Falung Gong. Any idiot knows that The Epoch Times spins its "stories" so much, that it has done more harm to itself rather thant he CCP. Oct, open your goddamn eyes will ya?

In our little "debate" there are two sides, the CCP and Falung Gong.

It is TRULY HILLARIOUS how you can use a newspaper that is affiliated with Falung Gong to ARGUE against the CCP.

Do you not even see what is wrong here? Do you? Honestly, I jsut don't know what to say anymore to such a moron like you.

Oct

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

There is a new market. In the market, living human beings are being sold. The target customer for this service is anyone from anywhere in the world. These tradees are usually approaching a dead end in their lives. As long as they have money to afford it, the staff of the organ supermarket will help them find whatever they want.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Many so called mainstream media have their benefit connected with ccp, they dare not expose evil ccp too much, although they dare to curse the president of USA.

Epochtimes does not fear evil ccp, it is really an indepentent media without the concerning of benefit.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join