It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Woman Protester goes nuts during pres HU & Bush speech

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
Oct

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

Originally posted by Oct

Oct... I can't even BELIEVE you are allowed here on ATS, we are here to deny ignorance.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by k4rupt]

Your posts really are like the agents of ccp.

If you really are an American, you donot deserve to live in free America.

About the economy of China:

While the CCP constantly brags about its economic advancement, in reality, China’s economy today ranks lower in the world than during the Qianlong’s reign (1711-1799) in the Qing Dynasty. During the Qianlong period, China’s GDP accounted for 51 percent of the world’s total. When Dr. Sun Yat-sen founded the Republic of China (Kuomintang or KMT period) in 1911, China’s GDP accounted for 27 percent of the world’s total. By 1923, the percentage dropped, but still was as high as 12 percent. In 1949, when the CCP took control, the percentage was 5.7, but in 2003, China’s GDP was less than 4 percent of the world’s total. In contrast to the economic decline during the KMT period that was caused by several decades of war, the continuing economic decline during the CCP’s reign occurred during peaceful times.

Today, in order to legitimize its power, the CCP is eager for quick successes and instant benefits. The crippled economic reform that the CCP launched to safeguard its interests has cost the country dearly. The rapid economic growth in the past 20 years is, to a large extent, built on the excessive use or even waste of resources, and has been gained at the cost of environmental destruction. A considerable portion of China’s GDP is achieved by sacrificing the opportunities of future generations. In 2003, China contributed less than four percent to the world economy, but its consumption of steel, cement and other materials amounted to one third of the total global consumption. [3]

From the 1980s to the end of the 1990s, desertification in China increased from a little over 1000 to 2460 square kilometers (386 to 950 square miles). The per capita arable land also decreased from about two mu in 1980 to 1.43 mu in 2003 [4]. The widespread upsurge of land enclosure for development has led China to lose 100 million mu of arable land in just a few years time. However, only 43 percent of the confiscated land is actually used. Currently, the total amount of wastewater discharge is 43.95 billion tons, exceeding the environmental capacity by 82 percent. In the seven major river systems, 40.9 percent of the water is not suitable for drinking by humans or livestock. Seventy-five percent of the lakes are polluted so as to produce various degrees of eutrophication. [5] The conflicts between man and nature in China have never been as intense as they are today. Neither China nor the world can withstand such unhealthy growth. Deluded by the superficial splendor of high-rises and mansions, people are unaware of the impending ecological crisis. Once the time comes for nature to exact its toll on human beings, however, it will bring disastrous consequences to the Chinese nation.

In comparison, since abandoning communism, Russia has carried out economic and political reforms at the same time. After experiencing a short period of agony, it has embarked on a rapid development. From 1999 to 2003, Russia’s GDP increased by a total of 29.9 percent. The living standard of its residents has significantly improved. The Western business circles have begun not only to discuss the “Russian economic phenomenon,” but have also begun to invest in Russia, the new hotspot, on a large scale. Russia’s ranking among the most attractive nations for investment has jumped from 17th in 2002 to 8th in 2003, becoming one of the world’s top ten most popular nations for investment for the first time.

Even India, a country that, to most Chinese, is poverty-stricken and full of ethnic conflicts, has enjoyed a significantly expedited development and has achieved an economic growth rate of seven to eight percent per year since its economic reforms in 1991. India has a relatively complete legal system in a market economy, a healthy financial system, a well-developed democratic system, and a stable public mentality. The international community has recognized India as a country of great development potential.

On the other hand, the CCP only engages in economic reform without political reform. The false appearance of an economy that flourishes in the short run has hindered the natural “evolution of social systems.” It is this incomplete reform that has caused an increasing imbalance in the Chinese society and sharpened social conflicts. The financial gains achieved by the people are not protected by stable social systems. Furthermore, in the process of privatizing the state-owned properties, the CCP’s power-holders have utilized their positions to fill their own pockets.

From Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE IN AMERICA?!

What the # gives you the right to say such a #ed up statement? You are a complete moron. First you call I'm a CCP Net agent because I give you arguments that YOU cannot argue back against... I call your sources unreliable (which is the nice way of putting it...) and again, your only argument back is that I am a CCP net agent.

Has anyone read Oct's posts? Seriously, has anyone even read what this moron posts?
I told him a million times his arguments were backed by biased, unreliable sources... He then calls me a CCP Net agent and again... puts up info from the same, or yet ANOTHER biased source.

Using his sources to argue AGAINST the PRC is like using an Iranian state newspaper to argue that Israel is evil.

... I feel like I've typed this exact same post 5 #ing times...

Oh wait... I have. Do you even READ my #ing posts Oct?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oct
While the CCP constantly brags about its economic advancement, in reality, China’s economy today ranks lower in the world than during the Qianlong’s reign (1711-1799) in the Qing Dynasty.

Oct,

You have out done yourself this time.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
found this video,

havn't watched it, but i doubt it swings too far into cpp's court.

prisonplanet.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oct
While the CCP constantly brags about its economic advancement, in reality, China’s economy today ranks lower in the world than during the Qianlong’s reign (1711-1799) in the Qing Dynasty.

Can you post your source Oct? I MEAN... I'M SURE IT'S NOT BIASED AT ALL.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
dude i think you should watch the video i posted above.

china cheats, by the claims of this program, just like their labour force that i seen in another program, and their media cencorship that i seen in yet another program.

china definitely has a full proof plan to success, but human rights just keeps getting in their way. sucks us normal folk have to have opinions and self intrests, i bet you just wish we could all be just like you, and your ccp buddies

Admin edit to remove vulgar and unnecessary commentary - WARNED

[edit on 29-4-2006 by SimonGray]

Oct

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

There was progress towards reform in some areas, but this failed to have a significant impact on serious and widespread human rights violations perpetrated across the country. Tens of thousands of people continued to be detained or imprisoned in violation of their fundamental human rights and were at high risk of torture or ill-treatment. Thousands of people were sentenced to death or executed, many after unfair trials. Public protests increased against forcible evictions and land requisition without adequate compensation. China continued to use the global “war on terrorism” to justify its crackdown on the Uighur community in Xinjiang. Freedom of expression and religion continued to be severely restricted in Tibet and other Tibetan areas of China.

web.amnesty.org...

ccp is the evil force in the world.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I really don't understand how a goverment which promotes forced abortions of 9 month old babies, slave labour, persecutes any group outside it's grasp, pollutes the resident nation to the point that if you drink out of a river you die 2 days later, is planning an invasion of an innocent nation (Taiwan) which could kill millions, and so forth STILL has apologists. I really don't understand. I just don't.....

oh, and I also know Taiwan is part of China, but I wouldn't join the mainland either if I knew my new Goverment would be a communist dictatorship

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Nakash]

Oct

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I really don't understand how a goverment which promotes forced abortions of 9 month old babies, slave labour, persecutes any group outside it's grasp, pollutes the resident nation to the point that if you drink out of a river you die 2 days later, is planning an invasion of an innocent nation (Taiwan) which could kill millions, and so forth STILL has apologists. I really don't understand. I just don't.....

As I mentioned, ccp has employed quite some net agents.

We also checked our superior in secret and found out that she had her passport ready. She was concerned that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) may fall at any moment. So she wanted to get ready to go abroad when the time came. But she probably had never thought that it would already be too late when the time really comes.

the ccp's agents, read your colleague's confession:

www.asianresearch.org...

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Oct]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I really don't understand how a goverment which promotes forced abortions of 9 month old babies, slave labour, persecutes any group outside it's grasp, pollutes the resident nation to the point that if you drink out of a river you die 2 days later,

You will die 2 days later after dirnking water out of any river in China?
Never heard of that one. Again, yes, those other accusations are true, but don't say it as if EVERYONE in China are experiencing those situations. Those that do, are a small minority, however still unfortunate. No nation in this world has ever successfully rised to power as a rich and successful nation without doing evil. The US had committed plenty of sins to get to where it is now. Genocide of the native Indians, enslavement of the blacks, illegal wars against the Mexico for territorial expansion, etc., etc. Should we get into Europe and its atrocities during the Colonial Age? "Rome did not become an empire by being nice." Don't be so naive to think that a nation can just be goody-goody and then somehow miraculously become strong and rich. However unfortunate, things happen in this imperfect world. How were the Chinese people treated BEFORE the revolution? How were ordinary citizens treated by the Nationalist gov't under Chiang, by foreigners, by warlords, by the elite class? It was far worse then, than now and to not acknowledge this while slandering the CCP is completely biased.

is planning an invasion of an innocent nation (Taiwan) which could kill millions, and so forth STILL has apologists. I really don't understand. I just don't.....

oh, and I also know Taiwan is part of China, but I wouldn't join the mainland either if I knew my new Goverment would be a communist dictatorship

If you weren't completely ignorant of the situation between China and Taiwan, you would know that war is FAR beyond the horizon. The people of Taiwan has in the Parliament recently sided with the KMT party by a LANDSLIDE with control of the Parliament under the KMT. President Chen is being RECALLED and his approval ratings stand at less then 20%... War? Hah.

Oct, I have warned you. Don't call me a CCP Net agent you ignorant piece of #. All I do is to provide arguments to your biased, ignorant statements, and all you can do is call me a CCP Net Agent and respond with more biased and ignorant statements.

My God, does anyone even take you seriously here?

[edit on 30-4-2006 by k4rupt]

Oct

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   

[
No nation in this world has ever successfully rised to power as a rich and successful nation without doing evil.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by k4rupt]

That is exactly the logic of evil ccp! Where did you learn it, communism brainwashing school?

[edit on 1-5-2006 by Oct]

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

Apart from the FACT that people which lived/live in china on the net post a more rosely picture in comparison to falun gong gives you a idea of who is right or wrong.

I lived in china and im going back. My parents lived during the cultural revolution and are the right age to have been red guards. My grandparents lived their adult lives during the communist rule

Yet they have fond memories of their times in china

Anyone actually have REAL PERSONAL stories they would like to share. Im looking at Oct and Nakash
... I would like proof to. I got passports documents etc.. Photos.. Anything to back up your claims

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
prisonplanet.com...

CCP evil exposed. Harvesting organs from people still breathing. How sickening. How despicable.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sigh... Nakash do you even read my arguments?

First of all, The Epoch Times? Come on its like trying to use an Iranian state newspaper in arguing that Israel is evil. Anyone else notice that all the sources used in arguing against the PRC are either The Epoch Times or some junkie site? I'm not asking for much, just reliable and at remotely balanced sources.

Second of all, it's truly a shame to base a government on a video (that's not even FROm a reliable source) don't you think? Wouldn't it be like basing the police force of the United States by watching a video of a white cop beating up a black guy and stating that all policemen in the United States act like this and all black people in the U.S. live under situations like that. It's completely ridiculous.

Sure the PRC hasn't done things it's proud of, but there have been NO NATIONS that has ever risen to world power status without committing sins. Can you name one? By the looks of it, China seems to be one of the most peaceful nations in its rising as a superpower. Look at the U.S. and European countries... Years of colonization and exploitation of it's colonies, enslavements of Africans, forced removals of Native Americans, etc... Can you really name a country that has risen to superpower status more peaceful than China?

Oct

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by Oct

Im looking at Oct

In the early morning of July 20th, 1999, one of my friends told me some Falun Gong practitioners had been arrested, thereby, I went to appeals office of the government in Beijing to appeal thinking that arresting good people was wrong. A lot of Falun Gong practitioners had been there. Soon policemen came and forced all of us to get on some buses,and some practitioners and I were sent to Shijingshan gymnasium, the police detained us there for several hours. Later we were sent to local police stations and detained there. There was no bed in the room where we were detained in, at night we had to sit on the chairs to sleep. Due to the detaining, I could not attend the most important conference in the year convened by the company I worked for. A policeman told me I must give up practicing because the government had banned Falun Gong, I refused. Three days later I was released.
Before the Chinese new year of 2000, I went to appeals office to appeal for the freedom of practicing Falun Gong. The officers there called the local policemen came to seize me. They threw me into the cargo box of their jeep to take me to local police station, at the police station the policemen punched me on my face and kicked me on my legs. I was put into a cell of the police station. It was winter then, there was nothing but only a slim heating iron tube on the ground of the cell. I felt extremely cold, so I lied down and hold the slim tube on the ground to get a little warmer. When I left, I had been detained there for three days. After that, I was looked as one of the backbone of Falun Gong by the local government and often disturbed by policemen and government officers.
In the middle of June 2000, I was practicing Falun Gong in a park alone at noon while a few policemen came and arrested me, and they put me in a room for suspects in a police station. At night I only could sleep on the chair, two days later I was bailed out by the company I worked for.
One night in July 2000, I was going to go to bed while two policemen came to my home suddenly. They said I must follow them to the police station because I am a Falun Gong practitioner. My daughter was scared seeing these unkind policemen, to avoid my daughter being frightened, I followed them and was put into the cell of the local police station again, I had to sleep on the dirty ground. It was summer then, many mosquitoes came to bother me. I almost awaked all night. Next afternoon, I was bailed out by my wife.
Suffered cruel beating
In 2001, the crackdown to kind Falun Gong practitioners became more atrocious. I lost my job because of the persecution. Many practitioners were tortured to death. However, the government tried to cover the truth of persecution. I thought it was necessary to let more people know what was happening, and this could help to stop the evil persecution. At the end of April, I was distributing the flyers disclosing the truth of persecution while two security officers came to catch me, they hit me on my head with batons heavily and I lost consciousness at once. After awakened I realized I was groveling on the bottom of a vehicle which was moving and my left arm was taken by somebody hardly, I could not move a little and I felt extremely painful as if my arm was going to be broken. In the police station, a policeman punched me on the face and struck me on my legs with his knees, and kicked at my private parts. I was beaten to fall on the ground painfully several times. Due to the cruel beating, my waist and legs were so painful that I could not stand straight in the next 10 days. Then they cuffed my hands behind my back and sent me to the detention center. The wound on my head was so heavy that the doctor in the detention center refused to receive me before a CT test. It was midnight, but the policemen kidnapped me to go to my parents’ home to take money for the CT test. My father opened the door and gave the policeman 400 Yuan; he was very worried about my safety.
The persecution in the detention centre
It was very crowded in the ward of detention center. There were about 20 persons in a small ward, we were forced to sit on the hard bed all day long and not allowed to move freely, at night we abutted against each other to sleep. Police interrogated me three times and tried to make me write a guarantee letter (A statement to declare that one is remorseful for practicing Falun Gong and guarantees not to practice Falun Gong again) and tell them where I got the fliers from, I refused. After more than a month, I was illegally sentenced without a trial one and a half years of forced labor with the excuse of “interfering with social order”. Clarifying the truth of the illegal persecution causes the society no harm and violates no law. What is wrong with doing it this way?

[edit on 2-5-2006 by Oct]

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Oct, care to post your source? ... I'm getting really tired of asking this.

You know, you can write anything you want, but without a good source, it can be some made up bs by a 10 year old kid for all we know.

Second of all... I have said this over 10 times now. Unfortunate actions to an unfortunate few that the CCP gov't may take in its course for social, political, and economic stabilization SHOULD NOT reflect the gov't as all it does/is. It's like basing the U.S. on it's prison abuse and state that that is all the U.S. does - illegally invade nations and abuse it's prisoners, period. That's completely unfair and biased. Whenever you look at these situations, you must also look at other things the CCP has done... like improving the lives of a billion Chinese? Equality for women? Economic success? To look at a few unfortunate events and base the whole PRC gov't on it, is completely ignorant.

Sigh... whats the point, Oct will respond either calling me a CCP Net agent or post up some other biased argument compleley ignoring my statements...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImplementOfWar
Why do we even let the Chinese president on US soil? Why pretend he is welcome?

It's no secret how evil China really is. If you ask US citizens what they think about China I think the VAST majority will have a negative view. I would love to see the US really embarress the Chinese president by showing propaganda videos of forced labor, overpopulation, poverty, censorship, political prosecution, etc. in the background while he is giving his speeches.

Until China straightens their act out I think the only Chinese nationals allowed here should be a skeleton crew to man their embassy.

Shame on the United States. I was pissed today when I seen the Chinese president on CSPAN. How he can come to a civilized country like the US and talk about all the good things in China? I wanted to throw up. What a disgrace of a country. If he was civilized and had a soul he would of threw up himself and then apologized. Then he could of asked for political assylum so his people did'nt get a chance to assasinate him for recognizing China's evil empire.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by ImplementOfWar]

You know nothing about China!
You know nothing about Chinese people!
You know nothing about CCP!
You know nothing about FaLungong!
You are a frog in a well.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

prisonplanet.com...

CCP evil exposed. Harvesting organs from people still breathing. How sickening. How despicable.

how?how?
so that is not true
please tell the false from the true by your own own eyes!!!
do you have eyes?
are you blind?

[edit on 5-5-2006 by crazyboy0]

[edit on 5-5-2006 by crazyboy0]

Oct

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
the unbelievable evil of ccp!

e4god.com...

Chinese Military Doctor Witness to over 60,000 “Involuntary” Organ Donations – most from Falun Gong

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Oct,

Love this quote

“For example, if the government says that there are 30,000 cases a year, then the real number is about 110,000.

Most be like the amount of falun gong practioners in china. Chinese government says 10million, falun gong says 100million?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join