It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Woman Protester goes nuts during pres HU & Bush speech

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
Oct

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

[ 

you really believe that a nations leaders are responcible for a nations success? sorry but you sound like an idiot, and i wish there was someone with better arguement than you,  

I donot think he sounds like an idiot.
But do you believe he is an American as he claimed? I don't.

Oct

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

Even the Tibetans are living a much more prosperous (and happy) life under China

Now I KNOW that you are a *LIAR*!

They also forced a Native Chinese Buddhist Monk that I know into exile as well - 0% Religion is tolerated in China - except for the Communist Religion!

correct!

Here: On How the Chinese Communist Party Is an Evil Cult

www.theepochtimes.com...

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Oct]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by backpain

you really believe that a nations leaders are responcible for a nations success? sorry but you sound like an idiot, and i wish there was someone with better arguement than you, because what you say sounds just like the crack head that pats himself on the back for being off the pipe for over a year.... who cares, you're still a crackhead.

how can you give credit to a dictatorship that does nothing but copycat good deeds from other nations PEOPLE.

people will trade naturally, we do not need a government to tell us how to survive, that is inherited. most westerners believe their country is simply a place to conduct business safley, and as a matter of fact most western country's are not countries, they are corporations.

imagine WAL-MART with an army?

Wow you are an idiot... You think that a nation's government has NOTHING to do with their economic success? That the decisions that the government makes has NO impact on a nations economy? YOU SIR are a #ing idiot. It truly amazes me how someone call another person an idiot while they themselves make the most ignorant, retarded statement that a #ing 9th grader could debunk.

The Chinese *INVADED* Tibet - *STOLE* the Tibetans land, Destroyed their Monasteries, Raped their Women, Generally enslaved the People (giving Chinese more rights than Tibetans in their native land of Tibet) & forced the Temporal & Spiritual Leader of Tibet (the Dali Lama) into Exile.

They also forced a Native Chinese Buddhist Monk that I know into exile as well - 0% Religion is tolerated in China - except for the Communist Religion!

Wow, okay that was in the past. That's like trying to argue that there are no black people living happily in America because America once enslaved millions of them. The past is the past... if you aren't so blind and actually GO TO TIBET and talk with the natives there, they can tell you the stories of how THEIR GRANDFATHER lived before the PRC, and currently. For Christ sakes do you even read my arguments? Even the Dalai Lama has repeatedly stated that Tibet SHOULD remain with PRC.

They force Chinese Buddhist Monks into exile? WOW at least argue about something you know. I visited many temples in China and uh.. guess what? there are monks there, have you ever EVEN been to CHINA you ignorant idiot? Wow, I can't even BELEIVE you can make up such an ignorant lie as to say 0% religion is tolerated. Now I REALLy know that you know NOTHING of China.

And Oct, I have said this over 5 #ing times. Do you not read my posts at all? I told you that The Epoch Times was a crooked, biased newspaper and using that to rpove your points is like me using a CCP state newspaper to prove mines... WHICH I DONT. At least post a source thats remotely reliable and fair. You can't can you? You just have to dwell in your little anti-Chinese haven. I don't care if you don't believe I'm an american and you can damn well believe I am a Chinese net spy for all the # you want. You are an ignorant baffoon Oct, the biggest one I've ever seen. You call me a net spy because I actually provide arguments against your ignorant statements and you cannot argue back... instead you hide behind your CROOKED sources andCHINA IS EVIL statements.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Secret chinese death camp revealed

//"After their organs were cut out, some of these people were thrown directly into the crematorium to be burnt, thus leaving no evidence," she says. The woman estimates that three quarters of the 6,000 Falun Gong practitioners believed to be held at the concentration camp have already been killed.//

// According to the China International Organ Transplant website, whose Chinese mirror URL has mysteriously stopped working as the Sujiatun story got out, at least 5,000 kidney transplants are conducted in China every year, attracting overseas customers.

A kidney transplant costs US$62,000, according to the site, while a heart can cost up to US$170,000 and a cornea as little as US$30,000.

According to the second witness, her ex-husband the brain surgeon had a cell phone specifically for this line of work. //

After the tibet issue, they kill their peaceful people for organ traffic what's wrong with the chinese government?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Wow, okay that was in the past

Also current. China still *OCCUPIES* Tibet. The Tibetans are still not free!

Also please stop saying "For Christ's Sake" - if you are a Christian then I am the Pope!

Why don't YOU go to China & say something like "For Christ's Sake - I am a Christian" & start Reading the Bible out loud - lets seek how fast they throw you into a Deep Hole in the ground & throw away the key! I imagine it wouldn't take too long - perhaps you should go there & do that since you think the Communist Chinese Government is so great and all!

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

Also current. China still *OCCUPIES* Tibet. The Tibetans are still not free!

FREE? Just as free as the Native Americans in the US? Being free is not the point, most Tibetans WANT to stay with the PRC... for Christ's sakes I've said this like 10 times already... even the Dalai Lama has now stated that Tibet SHOULD remain with the PRC for it's own benefit. You have no understanding of Tibetan life in China... You look at videos of Tibetans getting beat or read the epoch times and think that that is how all Tibetans live... please open open your eyes and see how the REAL average Tibetan lives.

Why don't YOU go to China & say something like "For Christ's Sake - I am a Christian" & start Reading the Bible out loud - lets seek how fast they throw you into a Deep Hole in the ground & throw away the key!

WOW that shows JUST how ignorant you are of China. It's over, this whole # debate is over. YOu have NO KNOWLEDGE of China whatsoever. What you said right there is a #ing lie.. PERIOD. You can say I am a christian and read the bible and no one would give a #... this is not the 1950s or the cultural revolution... times have #ing changed. Maybe you should open your eyes and not be so ignorant of a place you are trying to argue against. You are an idiot, you know NOTHING of China and yet you come here and slander China with your bull#. I'm sick of ATS, isntead of denying ignorance, you people spread it.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by sanctum]

Oct

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

WOW that shows JUST how ignorant you are of China. It's over,

As you claimed to be an American, so you know China very very well, right?
Mr.agent? You are shameless!

See how the Christians are being persecuted in China:

Committee for Investigation on Persecution of Religion in China

www.china21.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

As you claimed to be an American, so you know China very very well, right?
Mr.agent? You are shameless!

See how the Christians are being persecuted in China:

Committee for Investigation on Persecution of Religion in China

www.china21.org...

Wow you are pathetic... this is a joke right? calling me a net agent because I give you an argument? Oct, I have asked you over 10 times, post a RELIABLE source... china21.org? You are pathetic, every argument you have used were backed by sources either a.) biased or b.) made by a high schooler. RELIABLE SOURCE - thats ALL I'm asking you to do. The sources you use are pathetic, it's like trying to use an Iranian state newspaper to prove Israel is evil.

I have asked you many #ing times, don't cal me a #ing CCP Net agent you ignorant piece of #. What gives you the right to make such an ignorant accusation? Because I give you arguments for your ignorant lies?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
We have people that say that in Western society too. They call themselves Scientologists. A few of the more famous members include Tom Cruise, John Travolta and Lisa Marie Presley.

The difference is our governments haven't declared them illegal and are respecting their constitutional right to freedom of religion. The Chinese government is not.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Duzey]

No, the difference is that Scientology do not tell their followers to stare directly at the sun to charge up their "spiritual power", or advice their followers not to get treament for cancers.
Believe it or not, there are alot of UFO study groups/clubs in China and many of their members are well-known scientists and college professors.
And one more thing, if Scientology turns into one of those "heaven's Gate" scenerio, lets see how the US goverment will react to it.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
k4rupt is definitely right. As a Chinese citizen, I wish to live in a peaceful China, not like those countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Nepal. So I support the Chinese government to take measures to maintain the stability. As to the Chinese-Amercian woman heckler, I feel ashamed of her actions. And I dislike the way Bush pulled Hu's sleeve. It just showed that he is impolite.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by vincent3579]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
All, please post in a civil manner without the swearing and name calling.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
All, please post in a civil manner without the swearing and name calling.

The best way is to close this thread, it is already too long .......

Oct

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

post a RELIABLE source... china21.org?

While encountering a website that exposing the evil of ccp, ccp's agent immediately claim that web is not reliable.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

While encountering a website that exposing the evil of ccp, ccp's agent immediately claim that web is not reliable.

WHAT THE F^ING HELL?! SERIOUSLY does anyone else read what this guy posts? How dare you call me a CCP net agent, you are just making the biggest fool out of yourself. Even my five year old cousin has a better concept of English than you do and YOU CALL ME A CCP NET AGENT? I asked you to use RELIABLE sources, not websites that high schoolers can make. China21.org IS NOT a reliable source. You are truly pathetic Oct.

Oct... I can't even BELIEVE you are allowed here on ATS, we are here to deny ignorance. Anyone reading your posts can see what an utter moron you are.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

often when people lose an argument they turn to name calling. K4rupt is just giving his/her thoughts into this matter, you have no right branding him/her a ccp net agent? Its like me calling you a nazi sympathizer for hating colored people so much(in this case-Chinese).

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
We can all agree on something here- after decades of negative growth under Mao, slow reform by Deng Xia., it is only natural for China to start improving it's economy. Think about it- once you remove the Taliban from power Afghanistan will slowly recover. Do I put the prosperity Afghans will one day have on the Taliban? The ccp OWES China better management after decade after decade of disaster. This tinpot dictatorship is giving itself too much credit. Also the conditions in Tibet have NOT become better after it was invaded (that for someone who claimed that), and people are getting poorer as some get richer. Most of the growth is concentrated on the hands of a few Capitalist taskmasters paying their slaves pennies a day to churn out goods. Did I mention that less than .00035% of China's population are millionaires? Now what about the number of people below the poverty line (in the hundreds of millions). No, sorry- I don't buy this biz of the ccp posing as China's saviour. Adolf Hitler claimed he revived the economy and used that as an excuse to set up his dictatorship. The diference here is that that the ccp is taking more credit than it deserves ( it has done 0 to reform the chaotic banking system, is basing China's growth on heavy exports supported by fragile undervalued currency, and is using natural growth stemming from the recovery of years of Maoist economics as an example of good policy).

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
We can all agree on something here- after decades of negative growth under Mao, slow reform by Deng Xia., it is only natural for China to start improving it's economy. Think about it- once you remove the Taliban from power Afghanistan will slowly recover. Do I put the prosperity Afghans will one day have on the Taliban? The ccp OWES China better management after decade after decade of disaster. This tinpot dictatorship is giving itself too much credit. Also the conditions in Tibet have NOT become better after it was invaded (that for someone who claimed that), and people are getting poorer as some get richer. Most of the growth is concentrated on the hands of a few Capitalist taskmasters paying their slaves pennies a day to churn out goods. Did I mention that less than .00035% of China's population are millionaires? Now what about the number of people below the poverty line (in the hundreds of Imillions). No, sorry- I don't buy this biz of the ccp posing as China's saviour. Adolf Hitler claimed he revived the economy and used that as an excuse to set up his dictatorship. The diference here is that that the ccp is taking more credit than it deserves ( it has done 0 to reform the chaotic banking system, is basing China's growth on heavy exports supported by fragile undervalued currency, and is using natural growth stemming from the recovery of years of Maoist economics as an example of good policy).

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Nakash]

The "tinpot dictatorship" is giving itself too much credit?
When has the CCP ever gave ITSELF much deserved credit for China's widely successful reforms? Can you give me an instance? Because of CCPs experiments suited to local conditions, regional autonomy, gradual reforms, and pragmatism instead of dogmas; China is experiencing the fastest economic growth in the world.

Do you even KNOW what the GDP and economic growth rate BEFORE the communist revolution and what it is today? The CCP government deserves all the credit for making CHina's economy what it is today. Back in 1949, they inherited one of the WOST economies in the world. They turned that economy back on towards the right track. You sound as if you are trying to say that a nation's government has no influence over it's economy... that is pure nonsense. Growth and decline of an economy has much to do with a government's policies and decisions than anything else.

In 1952, the GDP per person was 119 rmb, by 2004 it was 10,502. Can you calculate the increase?

[edit on 27-4-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have to to throw in my 2 cents...
Sorry to disapoint all of you newbie members, he aint a CCP net spy. I have seen one or two CCP netspys on here and i tell you, they are nothing like this guy.

He is just defending his side of the arguement, which i tend to agree with. China is not perfect, but at the moment its striving to what it believes is the greater good. Now it might be different to your western beleifs, but it doesnt make it wrong.

After a 40 year propaganda campaign agaisnt communism there are still going to be after effects untill this generation, and the next dies off.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, China has awesome art, interesting history, gorgeous landscape, great martial arts, scrumptious food, but errr, their females are dying in droves. The most recent statistics state that the ratio of males to females, ages 0-15, is STILL expanding rapidly. there are approximately 188.3 million missing females in that age group, most have been um, sex selectively aborted as a result of the one child policy, or done away with after birth by their own moms. Even with reforms in the works, the chances of it improving dramatically, are pretty much non-existent since the proposed changes are being suggested for areas where the people are very traditional and don't want a daughter, even if they did have a chance for 2 children. 2 sons are better than one! That's 188.3 million men, who will grow to adulthood and have no chance of a date or a wife or a girlfriend within the same age category. Last time the gender gap was that big in China, there was a revolution and the Chinese Empire fell.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well, the fur is really flying in here.

I hate to break it to those of you defending China, but they ain't exactly the sterling example of a country all about human rights. I mean...

They have public executions. They actually have people offed after ONE APPEAL in frickin stadiums.

There are execution vans that drive around and give the condemned the needle (a bit of an upgrade over the bullet to the head).

They have forced abortion. Hell, if you want one, they cost SIXTY US dollars!

They have a thriving baby market. For some of the people who don't get a forced abortion, they can sell the unwanted baby on the black market.

And, yes, they suppress certain religious groups.

Back on topic, I heard Alex Jones interview the protester. Apparently, she was a doctor who joined the Falun Gong. She says she was telling Hu that he's a murderer and he should stop killing people over there. Not sure if anyone said this, already.

Supposedly, they are trying to charge this woman with threatening a foreign official, which carries like a 6 month sentence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join