It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Woman Protester goes nuts during pres HU & Bush speech

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
here,you see Li hongzhi,the master of Falungong,was interviewed by Time in 1999:

TIME: Are you a human being?
Li: You can think of me as a human being.

TIME: Are you from earth?
Li: I don't wish to talk about myself at a higher level. People wouldn't understand it.

WEB-ONLY FEATURE
MAY 10, 1999

Interview with Li Hongzhi
On April 26, Erping Zhang, a close associate of Li Hongzhi, the mysterious leader of the Falun Gong religious movement, called TIME in New York to say that major events were transpiring in Beijing. "It looks as though quite a few people have shown up," he said. When we asked how many, he guessed that it might be 10,000. "But this is getting bigger," he said. "They are planning to go to the government offices." As it turned out, Zhang was correct. At least 10,000 Falun Gong members gathered in front of Zhongnanhai, the seat of China's government, to demand recognition from authorities and freedom to practice their beliefs. The demonstration appeared to indicate that Falun Gong--which may have as many as 100 million adherents worldwide, mainly in China--is tightly organized. But Zhang insists that the protest was "spontaneous."

www.time.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You guys are really pathetic. All I do is provide arguments against your ridiculous statements, and instead of giving a good debate, all you guys can come up with is to call me a CCP net agent.

I CANNOT even believe this is allowed here on ATS. They have yet to respond to my arguments...

Nice post omkao from a solid source like TIME magazine. Ever notice all the most ridiculous anti-China postings are derived from and only from The Epoch Times? The Epoch Times is THE most crooked, biased, newspaper known to modern man. The next time you guys want to slander the PRC, at least post acredible source. The interview was quite "interesting" and provided more insight on falung gong. Funny how Master Li denied being politically active, it's almost an oxymoron.

"TIME: Where do they come from?
Li: The aliens come from other planets. The names that I use for these planets are different .
The aliens have introduced modern machinery like computers and airplanes. They started by teaching mankind about modern science, so people believe more and more science, and spiritually, they are controlled. Everyone thinks that scientists invent on their own when in fact their inspiration is manipulated by the aliens.
The ultimate purpose is to replace humans. If cloning human beings succeeds, the aliens can officially replace humans."

Funny how Li calls on his followers to not suicide and not be active politically. Either none of his followers listen to him, or he's just saying this to the press.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
why waste time talking to 2 FLGs and couple of who do not know what they are talking about. if you really want to talk about china, spend some time in the library first. chinese do not have that "evil accusing" philosophy. chinese do not identify somebody they do not even know as "spy". spy on you? who you think you are. you do not need to like china, but please do not lie.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Try to understand other people, guys.

people criticize CCP government on Falungong issue just as others criticize US government on Iraq war.

saddam is good guy? absolutely no, poeple criticize US because what they really want is oil, not to save iraqi, and they did cause the death of thousands innocent people.

falungong any good? completely junk. but ccp government did torture some of them to death for their own purpose.

so let's look at some good aspects of world,
saddam government is over, poeple there will get a better life sooner or later although the war is still.......

someone tortured to death by ccp, but at least 90% people in china have a better life than ever....

Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhero
Try to understand other people, guys.

people criticize CCP government on Falungong issue just as others criticize US government on Iraq war.

saddam is good guy? absolutely no, poeple criticize US because what they really want is oil, not to save iraqi, and they did cause the death of thousands innocent people.

falungong any good? completely junk. but ccp government did torture some of them to death for their own purpose.

so let's look at some good aspects of world,
saddam government is over, poeple there will get a better life sooner or later although the war is still.......

someone tortured to death by ccp, but at least 90% people in china have a better life than ever....

Cheers

Probably the best statement yet posted, fair and balanced and actually adds a bit of knowledge to this "debate." What you wrote is common sense, but compared to these people accusing me of being a CCP net spy, it's almost a statement I thought was beyond the level of ATS thinkers.

You couldn't of stated it better darkhero.

And yes, I guess that does make sense how people criticize China just as how they criticize the US on the Iraq war. But the difference is, the ones that are criticizing China at every moment they get, 90% of the time, they are the ones that ARE most ignorant of China. They are the ones stating that China hasn't changed since the time of Mao, or that the CCP is pure evil and has done nothing good to nobody which is absolutely false.

They post a video of a Tibetan getting beat and they state that is how all Tibetans live like under China. With that statement already, one can tell how ignorant they are of Tibetan life IN China. It's just like watching a video of a white officer beating a black guy and stating that is how all black people live like in America.

Bah.. I don't even know what I'm trying to argue for anymore here. People don't even bother to read my arguments, and instead, they call me a "CCP net spy" because I actually GIVE them arguments.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   

slander another country ridiculously

k4rupt - I was NOT Slandering an entire Country or People or Culture! I dare you to show were I do this in my Posts!

I am actually quite fond of Chinese Culture! I am a Practitioner of Chan (Chinese Zen) Buddhism & have been for 6 years now!

I was merely criticizing a Control Freak - COMMUNIST Chinese Government - that has no problem TORTURING (Neutering/Mutilating peoples Genitals & the like) people for having the nerve to practice Spirituality & having Beliefs that are "Not Approved" by the Chinese Government! Are you going to deny that this is Diabolical Tyranny?

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

Oct

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Are you going to deny that this is Diabolical Tyranny?

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

ccp's agents have to deny even if their conscience (if they still have a little left) against their indecent behavior, because their supervisors are glaring at them, and they need to earn money, and they use this as an excuse to cheat others, actually cheat themselves.
But their future is terrible, working for the evil ccp they will be repaid what what have committed. agents, you must know what happened to all the members of Nazi, ccp is more evil than Nazi, what awaits ccp's agents?

Let’s take a look at China’s arduous 55 years under the rule of the CCP. As its founding philosophy is one of “class struggle,” the CCP has spared no efforts since taking power to commit class genocide, and has achieved its reign of terror by means of violent revolution. Killing and brainwashing have been used hand in hand to suppress any beliefs other than communist theory. The CCP has launched one movement after another to portray itself as infallible and godlike. Following its theories of class struggle and violent revolution, the CCP has tried to purge dissidents and opposing social classes, using violence and deception to force all Chinese people to become the obedient servants of its tyrannical rule.

www.theepochtimes.com...

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Oct]

Oct

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
To understand more about Falun Gong:

The cultivation stories here:
clearwisdom.net...

Health Benefits here:
clearwisdom.net...

The ccp Staged "Self-Immolation" Incident on Tiananmen Square here
clearwisdom.net...

Torture Methods Used by ccp in Persecution here
clearwisdom.net...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite(on CNN now). Apparently, Bush has not pushed China about democracy or currency...hmmm

The White House doesn't want all those factories nationalized in China paid for by elites from the first world. That is why they tip-toe around China and then bad mouth them behind their backs... see what the elites will do for cheap labor and high profits.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

ccp's agents have to deny even if their conscience (if they still have a little left) against their indecent behavior, because their supervisors are glaring at them, and they need to earn money, and they use this as an excuse to cheat others, actually cheat themselves.
But their future is terrible, working for the evil ccp they will be repaid what what have committed. agents, you must know what happened to all the members of Nazi, ccp is more evil than Nazi, what awaits ccp's agents?

(Mod Edit: Profanity). All I do is provide arguments which you CANNOT handle, you ignore my arguments, and in turn only post BS statements that I have already debunked in my posts. At least TAKE time to read what I post because all the things you write, I HAVe already argued against the same exact statements.

Let’s take a look at China’s arduous 55 years under the rule of the CCP. As its founding philosophy is one of “class struggle,” the CCP has spared no efforts since taking power to commit class genocide, and has achieved its reign of terror by means of violent revolution. Killing and brainwashing have been used hand in hand to suppress any beliefs other than communist theory. The CCP has launched one movement after another to portray itself as infallible and godlike. Following its theories of class struggle and violent revolution, the CCP has tried to purge dissidents and opposing social classes, using violence and deception to force all Chinese people to become the obedient servants of its tyrannical rule.

www.theepochtimes.com...

You just don't listen do you? I have already stated that the Epoch Times is the MOST CROOKEd, BIASED, newspaper known to mankind. All your sources for your arguments are all not even worth spitting on. If you're going to put up info about Falung Gong, at least do so with a source worth mentioning. Omkao has provided one by Times magazine, go read it.

Funny how it failed to recognize that because of the CCP, women gained equality. Before the CCP, China was the worst place for a women to be.

Because of the CCP, 1.6 Billion Chinese now live a much better life - just try and argue this with me.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by WyrdeOne]

Oct

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

[
Because of the CCP, 1.6 Billion Chinese now live a much better life - just try and argue this with me.

Taking Credit for the Achievements of People’s Hard Work

The CCP’s claim to legitimacy lies in the economic development over the past 20 some years. In reality, however, such development was gradually achieved by the Chinese people after the fetters of the CCP were slightly relaxed and, therefore, has nothing to do with the CCP’s own merit. The CCP has, however, claimed this economic development as its own achievement, asking people to be grateful for it, as if none of these developments would have taken place without the CCP. We all know, in reality, that many non-Communist countries achieved faster economic growth a long time ago. The winners of Olympic gold medals are required to thank the Party. The Party did not hesitate to use the contrived image of a “great nation of sports” to eulogize itself. China suffered a great deal in the SARS epidemic, but People's Daily reported that China defeated the virus “relying on the Party's basic theory, basic line, basic principle, and basic experience.” The launching of China’s spaceship Shenzhou-V was accomplished by the professionals of astronautic science and technology, but the CCP used it as evidence to prove that only the CCP could lead the Chinese people to enter the rank of powerful countries in the world. As for China’s hosting of the 2008 Olympic Games, what was in reality an “olive branch” given by Western countries to encourage China to improve its human rights, the CCP uses to enhance its claims to legitimacy and to provide a pretext for suppressing the Chinese people. China’s “great market potential,” which is sought after by foreign investors, stems from the capacity for consumption of China’s population of 1.3 billion. The CCP usurps credit for this potential, and turns it into a keen weapon used to coerce Western society into cooperating with the CCP’s rule. The CCP attributes anything bad to reactionary forces and the ulterior motives of individuals, while crediting everything good to the Party leadership. The CCP will make use of every single achievement to make its claim to legitimacy more attractive. Even the wrongdoing that the CCP commits can be turned into something “good” to serve its purposes. For example, when the truth about the rampant spread of AIDS could no longer be covered up, the CCP suddenly created a new identity. It carefully mobilized its propaganda machine, utilizing everyone from well-known actors to the Party’s general secretary, in order to portray the prime culprit, the CCP, as a blessing for patients, a destroyer of AIDS, and a challenger to disease. In dealing with such a serious life-and-death issue, all the CCP could think of was how to use the issue to glorify itself. Only as vicious a schemer as the CCP is capable of such ruthless behavior as brazenly or underhandedly taking credit and utterly disregarding human life.

Quoted from .

Without ccp, Chinese will have a better and better life.

Oct

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by omkao
was interviewed by Time in 1999:

I think outsiders' comments is not correct, only some quess, some questions, about the Times article, do you think the reporter knows Qi Gong's Qi or energy, do you think he has the right to judge a belief, no. Also, I know quite some ccp's agents are active in forums, one of their tasks is defaming Falun Gong.

Therefore, if one wants to know Falun Gong, please visit www.falundafa.org.
[edit on 24-4-2006 by Oct]

[edit on 24-4-2006 by Oct]

Oct

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Funny how it failed to recognize that because of the CCP, women gained equality. Before the CCP, China was the worst place for a women to be.

[edit on 24-4-2006 by WyrdeOne]

Donot you fell a little sickening while singing the song for an evil gang?

China
Covering events from January - December 2003
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Repression of spiritual and religious groups

Members of unofficial spiritual or religious groups, including some Qi Gong groups and unregistered Christian groups, continued to be arbitrarily detained, tortured and ill-treated.

Rhetoric intensified in the official media against the Falun Gong spiritual movement, which was banned as a “heretical organization” in July 1999, apparently exacerbating the climate of violence and intolerance against the Falun Gong. Detained Falun Gong practitioners, including large numbers of women, were at risk of torture, including sexual abuse, particularly if they refused to renounce their beliefs. According to overseas Falun Gong sources, more than 800 people detained in connection with the Falun Gong had died since 1999, mostly as a result of torture or ill-treatment.
• Deng Shiying reportedly died on 19 July, the day after her release from Jilin Women’s Prison in Changchun City, Jilin Province, where she was serving a seven-year prison sentence in connection with producing and distributing information describing human rights violations against Falun Gong practitioners in China.

web.amnesty.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Oh really so China's success has nothing to do with the CCP? Back in the early 1900s, China was known as the Sick man of Asia. People were starving, there were no shelter for the majority of people, there were places in China that said "No Chinese or dogs allowed." It was the same people back then - Chinese people. What happened? Got an explanation? How can one even DENY that the CCP has done nothing for the welfare of the people of China. It's just ridiculous how blind some people can be. Even the Tibetans are living a much more prosperous (and happy) life under China - so well in fact that the Dalai Lama has now dropped his urge for independence and has stated PLENTY of times that Tibet should now remain with the PRC hoping for more autonomy(not independence) as with what the future holds for his people.

Every source you post, Oct, are all biased and crooked. Reading your sources is like you reading Communist sources to prove the success of the CCP - I don't put communist sources, WE put reliable sources such as TIME magainze, BBC, etc... You on the other hand use "The Epoch Times" and Falung Gong sites...

Sure China hasn't done/or doing things that are worth being proud about, but there IS NOT ONE nation in this world that has a perfectly sunny record. For example, the United States of America. It has basically forced the removal of millions of natives, enslaved millions of Africans, and currently, news of prison abuses. But one should not just point to those mistakes and cry out "America is evil" period... completely ignoring what the good things America has done, is doing, and will do; and stating that America has only done evil to the people of this world. That's not true, and that is not true with the PRC Do ya get my drift? You're doing the same thing to China - completely being ignorant and blind to what it has done for it's own people.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

[

that is a realy good point. that is why america prospered so well is because they all believed they were in the land of the free, and enterprise was for anyone. the government did have a lot to do with america's growth obviously, but they wouldn't have been able to do it without the cover of the citizens drive for big business. that might be how america managed to conquer the world without starting another world war with russia or china. the government used free enterpise as cover and competition is what made everyone work so hard.

Richmond b.c, canada knight st. bridge does not lose congestion till after 6 pm mon. - sat. and 95% of the traffic is chinese. the chinese are hard workers (in office environments) they will plug away the long hours and drive with both hands on the wheel
and not neccessarily for china, although i know a lot of the money must go back there, as well as technological advances so we have heard in the media recently

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

Are you seriously that ignorant and blind? Shall I just throw you one of the MANY examples of how the CCP improved the lives of the Chinese?

Heres one: Women. Before the CCP, China was arguably THE WORST place for a women to be. After the revolution and the CCP was set up, women earned near equality. Words cannot even describe the transition of the lives of women before and after the CCP came into power.

I seriously suggest you read up about China's history before you utter your b.s.

Do you honestly think that the CCP has nothing to do with China's economic propserity?

Do you honestly believe that a nations government has NOTHING to do with economic success, but rather the people and solely the people?
That has got to be one of the most ignorant statements you have made yet.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

Originally posted by Oct

Are you seriously that ignorant and blind? Shall I just throw you one of the MANY examples of how the CCP improved the lives of the Chinese?

Heres one: Women. Before the CCP, China was arguably THE WORST place for a women to be. After the revolution and the CCP was set up, women earned near equality. Words cannot even describe the transition of the lives of women before and after the CCP came into power.

I seriously suggest you read up about China's history before you utter your b.s.

Do you honestly think that the CCP has nothing to do with China's economic propserity?

Do you honestly believe that a nations government has NOTHING to do with economic success, but rather the people and solely the people?
That has got to be one of the most ignorant statements you have made yet.

you really believe that a nations leaders are responcible for a nations success? sorry but you sound like an idiot, and i wish there was someone with better arguement than you, because what you say sounds just like the crack head that pats himself on the back for being off the pipe for over a year.... who cares, you're still a crackhead.

how can you give credit to a dictatorship that does nothing but copycat good deeds from other nations PEOPLE.

people will trade naturally, we do not need a government to tell us how to survive, that is inherited. most westerners believe their country is simply a place to conduct business safley, and as a matter of fact most western country's are not countries, they are corporations.

imagine WAL-MART with an army?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Wal-mart owns our asses.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
One wonders how many of these commentators would have applauded American anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan if she had stood up in the gallery of the US House of Representatives and shouted "Your days are numbered" at Bush during his State of the Union speech for two solid minutes. In fact, she was hustled out of the chamber before she said a word, if indeed she was planning to say something.

The US forgets its manners
By Todd Crowell

www.atimes.com...

But fundamentally it was the host that was responsible. In the space of one hour the US managed to refer to its guest's anthem as that of Taiwan; let a heckler harangue the guest for two full minutes before shutting her up; and yanked the president of a friendly country off the stage. Not bad for a day's work.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by omkao]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Even the Tibetans are living a much more prosperous (and happy) life under China

Now I KNOW that you are a *LIAR*!

The Chinese *INVADED* Tibet - *STOLE* the Tibetans land, Destroyed their Monasteries, Raped their Women, Generally enslaved the People (giving Chinese more rights than Tibetans in their native land of Tibet) & forced the Temporal & Spiritual Leader of Tibet (the Dali Lama) into Exile.

They also forced a Native Chinese Buddhist Monk that I know into exile as well - 0% Religion is tolerated in China - except for the Communist Religion!

Wow, Yeah, Awsome. The Communist Chinese sure did do some great things for Tibet! K4rupt - I challenge you to get a native Tibetan here on ATS to agree with your statement!!!

[edit on 25-4-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join