It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Woman Protester goes nuts during pres HU & Bush speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What can i say,

Epochtimes is completly biased media. I would use chinese media more than the trash they put out. They publish rumours as truth excluding the rumour bits. I have a whole list of complaints, but

Remember about the chinese spies in canada?. Epooch times with 'exclusive' stories about the chinese government handed them off to another media outlet because? Why?.

You should actually try to learn the philosophies of falun gong. Aliens walk the earth, People can walk through walls etc.

But sterotyping 'religions' based on other asian examples like tai chi, buddism and subtituting them in for falun gong is completly mis-leading.

Can anyone prove they actually been to a falun gong seminar? . I can

EDIT: One spelling mistake distorted my whole argument

[edit on 22-4-2006 by chinawhite]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash

Sure the Chinese gov't has done things that weren't so great, but you've got to understand why it is doing so - to ensure stability

So let me see:

-100,000,000 dead in the Maoist purges, great leap forward, and cultural revolution.

-6000 people arrested last month in Changkunk for practicing Falun Gong. Torture,rape, and deaths abounded.

-1.3 million dead Tibetans, a 50 year occupation which continues

-War in the Horizon with Taiwan. Millions could die.

All for progress right? No, sorry, but that's why the CCP isn't overthrown overnight by Chinese. It's their little excuse for every single atrocity- from selling organs to forced labour camps. No, I don't buy that, the CCP's days are numbered.

haha, i am even afraid no pp will count on how many people dead in protest or injuried, ok, since you still using things happened 50 years ago then i bet you will be suprised by looking for the total number of injuried+dead citizens die in conflict i america. lmao!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
chinawhite i feel it's useless to explain to them, anyway china is growing and human rights is improving. those american just don't know what we've come across and they forgot when our acestors are enjoying better living condotion and technology their acestors were still fighing each other. they west get rich and enjoy better living by snatching other countries last century and what they can see is jus nowadays. they are arogant and always menacingly think others are evil. they know nothing at all

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You should actually try to learn the philosophies of falun gong. Aliens walk the earth, People can walk through walls etc.

It doesn't matter what they believe in, as long as their beliefs are non violent then they should be allowed to assemble and practice it.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by taobo33
chinawhite i feel it's useless to explain to them, anyway china is growing and human rights is improving. those american just don't know what we've come across and they forgot when our acestors are enjoying better living condotion and technology their acestors were still fighing each other. they west get rich and enjoy better living by snatching other countries last century and what they can see is jus nowadays. they are arogant and always menacingly think others are evil. they know nothing at all

Perfectly said. Everywhere I go here, people will NOT stop slandering China. Read the ridiculous posts "nakash" has made here such things as China hasn't changed at all since Mao's rule. Or the other time he shows a video of a Tibetan getting beat and insisting that is how all Tibetans live in China. It's like me watching the Rodney King video and stating that is how all Black people in America live. It's not, and Nakash just CANNOT open his eyes.

Wow, it seems the most ignorant of them are the ones that are arguing the hardest. It's truly pathetic.

It doesn't matter what they believe in, as long as their beliefs are non violent then they should be allowed to assemble and practice it.

True, but there are many instances in Falung Gong that the disciples are told to kill themselves by Master Li to protest against China. Other isntances in which young chlidren die because their parents refuse to bring them to a medical facility believing they have "supernatural powers to heal". Falung Gong is an evil cult with only a political purpose. Even though you may think it's wrong, this is China and not the West. China have their own way of doing things, and as I can see so far, it's been working really well. On a daily basis, China is progressing both politically, socially, and economically towards a more liberal society.

I think westpoint is the only one here that actually cares to read what we have to say and draws his conclusion from different poitns of view instead of just turning a blind eye on what he doesn't want to see.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by k4rupt]

Oct

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Falun Dafa's effectiveness in improving health and its profound principles have quickly made the practice immensely popular throughout the entire world. Since being introduced to the general public by Mr. Li, Falun Dafa has attracted tens of millions of people in over 70 countries. Most major cities and universities in the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe have English-speaking Falun Dafa practice groups.

More here:
falundafa.org...

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Oct]

Oct

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

True, but there are many instances in Falung Gong that the disciples are told to kill themselves by Master Li to protest against China.

you are repeating evil ccp's evil slander, and it is very clear you are a ccp's net spy.

I can tell you Falun Gong forbids killing and suicide. About The Staged "Self-Immolation" Incident on Tiananmen Square

Here, readers can watch the ccp's vedio but plays slowly:

clearwisdom.net...

Oct

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by taobo33
chinawhite i feel it's useless to explain to them, anyway china is growing and human rights is improving.

How funny you are!

Two weeks after the exposure of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)'s organ harvesting from live Falun Gong practitioners, officials from the U.S. Embassy in Beijing and the U.S. consulate in Liaoning's Shenyang City went to Sujiatun to "investigate" but found no evidence. Lin Mu, secretary to Hu Yaobang, the former Chinese Communist Party Secretary General, believes that, the CCP are most likely to have transferred the concentration camp elsewhere by then. Therefore, he said, that it is necessary to call on United Nations (UN)'s Lawyers Committee for Human Rights and the Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights to thoroughly investigate this issue.

Hu Yaobang's Secretary Calls on UN to Investigate China's Human Rights Issues

www.theepochtimes.com...

ccp's agents are actually as shameless as ccp!

Oct

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The 55-year history of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is written with blood and lies. The stories behind this bloody history are both extremely tragic and rarely known. Under the rule of the CCP, 60 to 80 million innocent Chinese people have been killed, leaving their broken families behind. Many people wonder why the CCP kills. While the CCP continues its brutal persecution of Falun Gong practitioners and recently suppressed protesting crowds in Hanyuan with gunshots, people wonder whether they will ever see the day when the CCP will learn to speak with words rather than guns.

more here:

www.theepochtimes.com...

This set of articles (Nine commentaries on the communist party) has induced the great tide of quitting ccp, till now nearly 10million Chinese have denounced ccp and its related orgnizayions.

ccp is dying!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The SS should have let that lady screaming there louder and longer. so more people around the world could see how bad the CCP is and how bad the president of China was humiliated in the US. some people would feel better for sure.

why should Chinese people care about this comedy? The US is the host. literally, you can do anything you want to do in your backyard. if HU really care about dining with Bush, he would not be here. if it was not the US invites Hu, he would not be here. so just do not mention about it and save the dinner for yourself.

it is funny seeing couple of know-nothing-about-china around here cursing around. pls do not waste time on FLG. not worth it.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
She freaked out because apparently the Chinese Government doesn't have any problem *TORTURING* people for the heinous crime of practicing "Spirituality" (Sarcasm). When I say Torture I really mean some pretty Horrible stuff - including *Genital Mutilation*. What she said was "President Bush - Stop them...". Bush eventually mumbled something about Human Rights. It seems as if the Chinese Government are really the EVIL Control Freaks in this case. What kind of Communist comes to the U.S. & is all gung ho about Capitalist Business anyway - what a freaking bizarre world we live in these days!

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow all you guys are pathetic. Have you guys even taken the time to read what me and others have written here? For Christ's sakes, you are taking the same damn thing over and over again when presented with an argument: The CCP is evil, period. That is pathetic.

I am sick and tired of posting a whole damn essay on here for people just to ignore and say that same BS. Just look back at the previous two pages and read what others and I have written. They write these ridiculous comments, I spend quite a while of my time arguing back, and those same people come here with ignorant statements AGAIN completely ignoring my arguments.

This set of articles (Nine commentaries on the communist party) has induced the great tide of quitting ccp, till now nearly 10million Chinese have denounced ccp and its related orgnizayions.

ccp is dying!

You have got to be joking, The Epoch Times is the most pathetic newspaper. It is more crooked and biased than any Communist newspaper. Secondly, 10 million Chinese denounce the CCP? How many Americans denounce the Bush adminisstration? 1.5 Billion Chinese support the CCP, it is far from dying you moron. The PRC is ever progressing economically, politically, and socially. It doesn't take a genius to know this.

I can tell you Falun Gong forbids killing and suicide.

Yeah, that is why people light themselves on fire and kill themselves to protest the CCP, because Falung Gong forbids suicide... Funny how people call it a "spiritual society." Just read a bit more on Falung Gong and you will understand. If Falung Gong is not an evil cult, I seriously don't know what is.

you are repeating evil ccp's evil slander, and it is very clear you are a ccp's net spy.

Is this your argument? WOW! It has come to a point where I can't even believe what ATS has come to. I am truly sick and tired of some of the people here. I don't even want to bother explaining myself to a complete ignorant moron like you who accuse people of being a communist net spy when I provide you with actual arguments.

I'm sorry for cursing, but you people DON'T even take the time to read what I have written. Go back and look at the posts. Everytime you people make these... ludicrous statements... I give you a damn whole page of an argument and all you people do is ignore it and slander the CCP and scream "China is evil."

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
She did not freak out. She is a professional FLG protester, a US citizen. She has been living in the US for over 20 years. i do not think she has ever gone back to china in the past 10 years since her Chinese passport was cancelled long time. She confronted the former Chinese president Mr. Jiang in Europe in 2001.

Bad things happen in China, but fortunately, good things too. FLG is definitely one of the worst.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think people need to understand the gravity of the CCP's human rights violations. Chinese culture and Confucian principles stress harmony, a high degree of collectivism. People are discouraged from speaking out from a very early age for the "good of society". Now there's nothing wrong with that, but the CCP is taking advantage of this community ethic, and thus we aren't seeing any change in China. If the sort of thing which happens in China happened in say, America or some European nation, heads would be cut overnight. Just go to China to see what's happening. The growing economy thing is good, but for the most part the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer (China has .003% or less of it's population as millionaires for you to have an idea).

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I think people need to understand the gravity of the CCP's human rights violations. Chinese culture and Confucian principles stress harmony, a high degree of collectivism. People are discouraged from speaking out from a very early age for the "good of society". Now there's nothing wrong with that, but the CCP is taking advantage of this community ethic, and thus we aren't seeing any change in China.

How can someone be so blind... There aren't any change in China? You have got to be kiddin me. Either you are the most ignorant guy here, or you just decide to turn an eye on the things you don't want to believe. For God's sakes, do I really have to explain myself to someone like you? "China hasn't changed since Mao's regime." Wow...

If the sort of thing which happens in China happened in say, America or some European nation, heads would be cut overnight.

Oh really? Is Bush gone yet? He illegally invaded a nation when the American public was hyped up after 9/11, he's spying on American citizens, and there are tons of other scandals in the White House. I said it once and I'll say it again, don't be so damn hypocritical.

Just go to China to see what's happening. The growing economy thing is good, but for the most part the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer (China has .003% or less of it's population as millionaires for you to have an idea).

You kiddin me right? I don't think you even KNOW where China is, let alone been there. How can someone take anyone that says CHina hasn't changed since the time of Mao ZeDong seriously.

Do you think the wide wealth gap is what the CCP wants? If you even paid attention the the current events, President Hu's top domestic priority is to close the wealth gap between the booming Eastern cities and the Western part of China. It's a capitalistic thing, whenever a new capitalist society emerges from Communism, there will be obstacles to get over and China has done and still is doing a hell of a job in crossing those obstacles.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
k4rupt - please STOP saying "For Christ's Sake"... You know Christ was said to have had the power to Heal people as well and apparently he was quite good at it (even 2000 years ago with no modern medicine around). Christ also promised "Life Everlasting in the Kingdom of Heaven" to his followers - so what does that make Christ - some sort of wanna-be Cult Leader? What does that make Christians - some sort of "Crazy Cult"? I dare you to say that to President Bush's face!

k4rupt - you sound like a dis-info agent to me! You are the Pathetic one my friend! So how much is the Chinese Government paying you to spill your gargabe onto the Web?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I really hate to say it, but he does sound like a disinfo agent and there are MANY on the web from the chinese frequented forums I have seen. I know the CCP persecute people very harshly since they treat everybody outside their web of control as outlaws. A missionary I know who works in China has to ask for id cards to make sure the CCP isn't sending spies to the congregation for example. That's just *one* person I know, what about Chinese pastors who are persecuted in a much more severe manner than foreign ministers? What about the Falun Gong people who don't have too many friends outside of China? I also have read accounts of other groups which never get press time here in the west (ie: Chinese Muslims, some Budhhist sects which had their holy men kidnapped) but which are facing trouble daily.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
wow people are seriously accusing me of being a Net Agent for the CCP. Oh man, it cannot get any better than this.

Listen you morons, I was born in Oakland, raised in San Francisco. I struggled with racism growing up... being called "Chink" or "gook" and people telling me to "Go back to China," yet I still loved this country. And now people are accusing me of being a CCP net spy? I love the U.S. and what it stands for - I DON'T like hypocritical, ignorant morons like you who slander another country ridiculously. You guys just ignore everything I post, everyone of my arguments and in turn, just scream "China is evil" or that "You are a net agent for the PRC." This has gone beyond pathetic...

How about you guys stop making a fool of yourselves and give me a good debate. You guys have yet to respond to ONE of my arguments.

Oct

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente

k4rupt - you sound like a dis-info agent to me! You are the Pathetic one my friend! So how much is the Chinese Government paying you to spill your gargabe onto the Web?

An article to ccp's agents here:

I know that, like me, many of you started out doing this job against your own will. No one really wants to hide in the dark every day and do things that they know is wrong—it's simply too depressing. Step forward and be a true human! Think about your loved ones and then think about yourself.
Your chances are diminishing, and you'll lose them all if you stay muddle-headed. My fellow associates, there's still time if you repent now—for yourselves, if not for others.

More
www.theepochtimes.com...

Oct

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
ccp always lie, so do its net agent.

Lawyer: The Communist Regime's 'Reeducation Through Labor' System the Most Barbaric System in History

www.theepochtimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join