Chinese Woman Protester goes nuts during pres HU & Bush speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I do agree some of you guys, as those falun gong said, CCP is evil.

But falun gong is also crazy, I don't think it can be called Scientology, just look at those funny things they are doing.

If you think most chinese are brainwashed or whatever, goto their official website directly to see what they are talking.

CCP may be evil, big TYRANTS to the core or whatever you think. But at least they do something good as well. As long as you don't talk politics, it's fine.

From another point of view, if you remove the government, what else you can do? Look at the previous soviet union, you know you can't trust the western world. They won't help you when you are in trouble.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

The Chinese state media has been slandering these people by saying their leader lives in America off his followers money, and that Falun Gong is "Witchcraft". Please don't take the bait.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDIN ME! "Master Li" Does live off his followers money, and he told his followers that he can turn them into "gods." and that if they don't follow the teachings, "bad consequences" will folllow. Falung Gong followers believe they ahve special powers to heal themselves and others and they haev actually used this "special power" in dealing with the sick. If you don't call this witchcraft, I have no idea what it is.

Originally posted by ImplementOfWar
Why do we even let the Chinese president on US soil? Why pretend he is welcome?

Are you kiddin me? So the two nations can work out it's issues. What do you suggest? Wage war on China because they aren't a "democratic" nation?

It's no secret how evil China really is. If you ask US citizens what they think about China I think the VAST majority will have a negative view.

And the Unitd States is the Second most negatively viewed nation on earth. Only Iran beats the U.S. on this

I would love to see the US really embarress the Chinese president by showing propaganda videos of forced labor, overpopulation, poverty, censorship, political prosecution, etc. in the background while he is giving his speeches.

First of all, how is "overpopulation" even the Chinese presidents fault? You've got to be kiddin me. And poverty? Do you even want to read the statistics of the standard of living before the revolution and currently? Do you not know that CHina has the fastest growing economy? I would love to see Bush embarassed by his decisions to go invade Iraq, spying on American citizens, the prison scandals, the list goes on...

Until China straightens their act out I think the only Chinese nationals allowed here should be a skeleton crew to man their embassy.

China straightening their act out? LOL! The U.S. invaded Iraq against the will of the world, there are cases of prison abuse, scandals inside the White House...

Shame on the United States. I was pissed today when I seen the Chinese president on CSPAN. How he can come to a civilized country like the US and talk about all the good things in China? I wanted to throw up. What a disgrace of a country. If he was civilized and had a soul he would of threw up himself and apologized and asked for political assylum before his people got a chance to assasinate him.

You haev got to be kiddin me. LOL coming to a "civilized country and talking about good things in China?" The US hasn't been handy dandy sunshine in what it has done in the past few years. The things you say seriously are so misinformed it makes me want to puke.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
6000 people beaten,raped,and tortured in Changkunk. China is building concentration camps and is killing people for organs. Make no mistake- the Chinese goverment has no "good guys" they are TYRANTS to the core.

don't be fooled by white house, how can this woman managed to get into there under tight security? when she was taken by ss personal they didn't use special security passage but choose the way in front of all media, is this a special show? can you give proof of your story? lmao

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

don't be fooled by white house, how can this woman managed to get into there under tight security? when she was taken by ss personal they didn't use special security passage but choose the way in front of all media, is this a special show?

From what I’ve heard on the news she had apparently attained a media pass from a NY news company to be their reporter on the scene. The news company says they had no idea she would use the pass for activism rather than journalism. Also, what “special security passage” do you speak of? The event was in the middle of the white house lawn.

Also, that Hu guy was probably upset because the Chinese place high importance symbolism and fan fare. And thanks to Clinton all previous Chinese presidents that have visited the US had received the traditional state visit. Now this administration did not want to deeply offend the Chinese by not giving Hu the same honor, however they also didn’t want to bend over like Clinton, so they made a compromise.

The choreography of the day had been planned to give the protocol-conscious Chinese their due as a rising world power without affording Hu the ultimate perk of a "state visit." For instance, Hu was greeted with the full 21-gun salute, a traditional U.S. military honor guard in colonial dress and a formal luncheon. But he did not rate a glitzy black-tie state dinner, or even the honor of his country's flags flying beside American ones from the lampposts around the White House compound.

Link

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
what nations leader, unions leader, religious leader, or corporate leader does not live off it's followers money? it's sort of the way it works. as far as spending it in the west? it seems clear that "master Li" does not support the ccp, so why would he spend his peoples money there? i think what he is doing makes a stronger point than living lavishly in the country that is the suposive suppressor.

If china is such a wonderfull place to live, why am i (caucasion) a minority in a major canadian city? and why are "master Li" followers sitting out in the rain praying, meditating, or what ever they are doing?

i program on the detroit network claimed that most college students in china never heard of the democracy movement in tiananmen square, and i dont want to get into their labour laws in construction, but i will say it's not forced labour, but it's no less dirty.

China wants to create an army of citizens that think exactly the way that the government does, which can be fine during a cause, but they are artifitially creating this, by not telling the whole story and allowing their people to be fully convinced. instead in most cases it is quit clear that there is only one way of looking at things, and everything else you think about is nonesense. ok communism, but if you think about it that is not far off of what is happening in the west either, only slower and with a more "natural" touch

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   

i program on the detroit network claimed that most college students in china never heard of the democracy movement in tiananmen square,

First I must say great post backpain, you were dead on concerning some of the major issues in china.

Now as for your point above, it is actually, although not surprisingly true. It is the result of government regulated school curriculum and heavy censored internet and media sources. I recently watched an interesting program on the Discovery Times Channel called “China Rises” and your point above was touched upon. They interviewed a college student who attends Beijing University and who wants to join the Communist Party of China (CPC), the only party in China by the way. Now when asked about the Tiananmen Square incident or movement she declined to specifically comment on it because she did not know enough about the event, however she did add that from what she had heard of it it did not sound as bad as westerner seem to portray it. Now on the other hand this girl was quick to chirp on an on about the Japanese invasion of China and the infamous “Rape of Nanking”. Product of selective teaching? I think yes.

If you want to learn more about the CPC go to the link below as it’s kind of a big deal among Chinese people. Not to mention that a host of political, social and economic perks come along with a position in the CPC.

The Communist Party of China (CPC)

[edit on 21-4-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Woman arrested for speaking freely right after Bush call for "freedom...to speak freely"

She was arrested...after all.

Originally I was like WTF and felt exactly as you did, but if she was shouting that Hu's days were numbered, well that could be taken as a threat. I guess they had to grab her.

Pie

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
had just finished speaking about Freedom of speech.
And of course, the Freedom Police carry the women off.

The term Freedom of speech, is little more than a cliche,
used as all the other emotive phrases are used.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Only when you know who is the woman.
This FLG core fighter had a 'debate' with then chinese president Jiang Zemin,who was visiting Malta,after she 'successfully' passed background checks and sneaked in.

news.wenxuecity.com...

She is a correspondent of Epochtimes(www.epochtimes.com,one falung-Gong funded Newspaper)She may got assistant from CIA too.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by omkao]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think this woman should get put in jail. Everyone knows that freedom of speech has its limitations but when we are trying to make a good impression on the leaders of other countries we should not tolerate this kindof insanity. I think this woman should be deported so China can deal with her properly.

The fact remains that China is the new world superpower (even though Bush declared us as equals :lol
and our future as a nation relies on our relationships with this man. Whether or not he is the nicest guy is irrelevant to the fact that he is the US's Daddy considering the amount of money we owe him and how much we rely on Chinas trade (and pandas for our zoos! :@@
. Its important that Bush establishes a good connection with Hu because if we are good with China we are good PERIOD.

The woman who made this spectacle should definitely be punished for obligating national security considering she tainted the talks between US and China which could have repercussions LATER.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
I think this woman should get put in jail. Everyone knows that freedom of speech has its limitations but when we are trying to make a good impression on the leaders of other countries we should not tolerate this kindof insanity. I think this woman should be deported so China can deal with her properly.

We can not tolerate this freedom of speech! Deport her to the East!

Who do you sound like?

Deport her to China! Let those nice and lovely Chinese prisons deal with her, with any luck they'll shoot her.

The fact remains that China is the new world superpower (even though Bush declared us as equals :lol
and our future as a nation relies on our relationships with this man. Whether or not he is the nicest guy is irrelevant to the fact that he is the US's Daddy considering the amount of money we owe him and how much we rely on Chinas trade (and pandas for our zoos! :@@
. Its important that Bush establishes a good connection with Hu because if we are good with China we are good PERIOD.

China has the US by the short and curlys, and now China have the US by crown jewels, their minds will follow.

The woman who made this spectacle should definitely be punished for obligating national security considering she tainted the talks between US and China which could have repercussions LATER.

Actually she's hopefully raised questions to be asked over dinner, about the human rights issues of both countries.

But obviously to you she's a subversive who should be deported and punished.

[edit on 21-4-2006 by Regensturm]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Wow almost 2 pages before someone found a way to blame Clinton for some of this. Amazing.

I hate the title of this article. She did not go nuts, she was protesting. Something that used to be legal in this country.

The fact is China is a HORRIBLE country. They are one of the most evil regimes in the world. They have one of the worst human rights records of any nation and we are bowing down to them.

I look forward to a day when our President actually has to to listen to the people. He apologized for the protestor. He should have leaned over and said "Well that is what being an American is all about, the right to demonstrate". Maybe if he had seen a few protestors in those free speech zones he might know this.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
China is god because they know how to cut their losses for the greater good.

Dont blame China for getting it done! If we had less whiny critics then maybe we could get something done as well.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I can't believe how bad it's gotten...

Here's the deal.

China trades more annually with the United States than Canada does. They surpassed us in trade last September.

Falun Gong is a group of pacifist monks that, in China, happened to be outspoken against the Government and some violent actions that it was pursuing, and now they are being horribly brutalized for it. Imprisoned, tortured, and I'm thinking killed as well for some reason.

The Chinese government is so #ed, and we know that, because they don't give a fck if we know that.

The US government is also so fuked, it just is better at hiding it and spending it's money on image.

So yea, the US is as close to making sweet love to communism as it ever has been, they don't care about the abuses it's all about money, and everyone rich has their plans move forward with absolutely no resistance because were just tards on message boards.

yayyyy....

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Oh and nephyx, please shut the hell up.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Good for the protester and shame on the media, the Secret Service, and a large number of other people in various places who are criticising her for it. The Secret Service charged her with disorderly conduct and is considering charging her with "intimidating a foreign official."

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Dont blame China for getting it done! If we had less whiny critics then maybe we could get something done as well.

ya i suppose since they dont need support from their people they can get stuff done faster, i supose you think Jack Bauer is the greatest hero of all time then huh, who needs du prosess anyway, just let a few people deside what is best for all and forcefully deny protest. after all one head is better than 10.

i hope your saying these things from inside china, oh wait, if you were in china you probably wouldn't be alowed on this site, at least not without 20 agents watching everything you type and read, i guess that might be where you get your opinion and your to scared to say anything bad about china. good people.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Did you people see the way bush grabbed the Chinese presidents arm when he walked the wrong way.for 1 second there I fort they were going to punch on.it dose not look like many people tuch him and live

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Your comic book villlain of the week style is very entertaining. Who is "we"? And what is the "something" you wish to get done?

[edit on 21/4/06 by Atomic]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkhero
But falun gong is also crazy, I don't think it can be called Scientology, just look at those funny things they are doing.

They really aren't all that different. At the higher levels, there are similar claims of abilities. UFO's also play a prominent role in the higher Scientology levels.

Just because they have different ideas than most does not mean they are a dangerous cult that needs to be controlled and persecuted. Unless, of course, you are in the CCP and are threatened by anyone who might stand against the Party.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join