It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Woman Protester goes nuts during pres HU & Bush speech

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:
Oct

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Now the CCP isn't all sunshine, but neither is any other nation on this world. The CCP has done things ANYONE would be ashamed of, but you people should NEVER DENY the good things that they HAVE DONE.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by k4rupt]

When people say Hitler is so evil, he killed so many Jews and had hurt the world so deeply, you here cannot help but shouting: NO, YOU SHOULD NOT DENY NAZI HAD MADE GERMENY A STRONG COUNTRY. SO HITLER IS NOT EVIL.

How silly you are.

Oct

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by caineunholy
USA & others are just as bad.
thay just keep it secret, or try.

But I donot think any party is as evil as ccp.

Which party or governemnt has lead to millions of death during the peace period?

Only ccp or other evil communist party.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
You STILL haven't answered my question...

What have they done that is EVIL?!?! Oh, that's ok, I noticed you backed off the "evil" and now focus only on the "cult..."

ill answer this one

In the 1990s there was a wave of falun gong related deaths in china because the falun gong preached that medicine should not be taken and that practising a few "body movments" could solve your problem.

People with children with diseases which were medically incurable took that ride handing over generous "donations" came off second best when their children start to ummm....die off. Hence the chinese goverment banned falun because of this and the well published falun gong practisoner burning her and her daughter in tianamen square.

Also if we believe the "claimed" figure of 100million practisioners by falun gong, you get lots of people beliving in aliens, walking through walls and invisiblity . Just like they were trying to ban movies like peter pan because children thought they could fly its just the same in china minus neverland

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by _VoiceOfReason_
Tens of millions practice Falun Gong. For a great many of these folks, it is simply exercise/meditation. Sure, there may be those who go overboard and believe whatever comes out of Mr. Li's mouth

Falun gong is NOT hand movments and body movments. Its about equalizing yourself, body and mind. Like the question people ask chicken or egg. Falun gong is the scientific adaption of Qigong which kind of means breathing exercises or even could be refered to as exercise.

If people wanted to have meditation or exercise then fine, go learn Tai Chi or even yoga. But when people want to learn about aliens walking though walls and beating SARS (as claimed in 2005) by believing then they can go to america and face a already crowded market

Oct

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Hence the chinese goverment banned falun because of this and the well published falun gong practisoner burning her and her daughter in tianamen square.

As a ccp's agent, you have repeated ccp's lies many times.

Here, watch the video of the staged "self-immolation"

www.clearwisdom.net...

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Oct]

Oct

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

In the 1990s there was a wave of falun gong related deaths in china because the falun gong preached that medicine should not be taken and that practising a few "body movments" could solve your problem.

Standard slander of ccp.

Falun Gong never tells people not to take medicine.

Worldwide Support

www.clearwisdom.net...

Oct

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Also if we believe the "claimed" figure of 100million practisioners by falun gong, you get lots of people beliving in aliens, walking through walls and invisiblity .

Falun Gong practitioners believe in Truthfulness, Benevolence and Forbearance, and never pay attention to aliens, walking through walls and invisibility.

Since its public introduction in May 1992, Falun Dafa has attracted over 100 million practitioners worldwide in just ten years. Falun Dafa cultivation emphasizes that one should conduct oneself according to the principle of "Truth-Compassion-Tolerance". Regardless of gender and age, regardless of nationality and race, every practitioner who persistently cultivates his/her heart and practices the exercises has benefited tremendously. Constant diligent cultivation has brought significant changes to many practitioners in both physical conditions and moral values. At the same time, Falun Dafa is gaining worldwide understanding and appreciation, especially in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.

www.clearwisdom.net...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
First of all, Oct, it is pathetic accusing anyone that is against your point of view a "CCP Net agent."

Originally posted by Oct

Falun Gong practitioners believe in Truthfulness, Benevolence and Forbearance, and never pay attention to aliens, walking through walls and invisibility.

Okay... Oct, did you even READ Chinawhites post? His source, PLEASE NOTE IS BBC.com, even mentions "He believes aliens walk the Earth and he has reportedly said he can walk through walls and make himself invisible." How can you even return the argument saying that FLG members never pay attention to aliens... Oct, rofl, your good.... I think you just "owned" yourself.

This shows exactly how much you are willing to LIE to get your point out... Did you not read what I have posted between an interview with Master Li and Time Magazine? Master Li clearly states that the whole basis of Falun Gong is aliens and the supernatural... Members are waiting for an "alien invasion" and FLG members BELIEVE that aliens are what created computers, wars, etc...

www.time.com...

Read that interview... I think Master Li makes it clear that FLG is far from just about "Truthfulness, Benevolence and Forbearance." What's next Oct? Are you going to deny that interview every happened?

And again, ANYONE notice that the only sources Oct uses in his argument to protect FLG are sources AFFILIATED if not OWNED by FLG? That is ridiculous if not pathetic.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ok, Chinawhite...

By your logic, the Scientologists are an evil cult.
So, because of some crazy beliefs that indirectly led to deaths, they are evil? Again, by this logic, the Christians/Muslims/take your pick are evil cults.

The protester setting her and her kid on fire...weird, crazy, but not necessarily evil. Sorry, try again.

You'll have to do better than that to convince me that they are more evil when they don't force people to have abortions, kill political dissidents, execute people with mobile vans, harvest organs, etc.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Actually...

The Christians and Muslims are MORE evil than Falun Gong. They actually killed people because of their beliefs.

Oct

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
www.time.com...

Read that interview... I think Master Li makes it clear that FLG is far from just about "Truthfulness, Benevolence and Forbearance." What's next Oct? Are you going to deny that interview every happened?

After worshiping so-called experts, now you turn to worship the reporter of Time Magazine, is it possible that he wrongly interpreted Mr. Li 's original words, so if you really want to know what Falun Gong's teaching is, go and read Falun Gong's book "Turning the Law Wheel", after that you neednot depend on the reporter to tell you what Falun Gong teaches.

A Journey to Ultimate Health

www.clearwisdom.net...

In the last eight years, more than 100 million people in China and abroad have become spiritually renewed through practicing Falun Gong. For them, it hasn’t been simply faith that has led them in this direction, but incredible personal experiences. These include healing of chronic and sometimes so-called incurable illnesses, and enlightenment to the truth of the universe.

Oct

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt

Master Li clearly states that the whole basis of Falun Gong is aliens and the supernatural...

Mr. Li never says that, you are slandering!

www.clearwisdom.net...

Falun Gong (also called Falun Dafa) is a powerful, holistic practice that cultivates the mind, body, and spirit. It's origins lie in antiquity. As a form of traditional Chinese qigong, Falun Gong was for many centuries passed down in lineage fashion from teacher to disciple, unknown to the general public. In 1992 that would change. For in May of that year, Mr. Li Hongzhi, the practice's master, brought Falun Gong to the general public in northeastern China. It was time for the world to enjoy the profound benefits of this practice.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

By your logic, the Scientologists are an evil cult.
So, because of some crazy beliefs that indirectly led to deaths, they are evil? Again, by this logic, the Christians/Muslims/take your pick are evil cults.

And the logic you are implying also includes a non-evil al qaeda or bin laden?

When a organisation tells people not to take medicine and in turn die that is DIRECT not indirect. Christian/Islam could be termed as a cult but not a evil cult. Some sects of them both can be termed evil but im not the one generalizing

The protester setting her and her kid on fire...weird, crazy, but not necessarily evil. Sorry, try again.

And when a minor has sex with a adult its called statutory rape. Because they are a minor they are not deemed and classed as having a adult mind and can be influenced easily.

That why people dont allow others in sucide, for that will be deemed as man slaughter. But then again the moral grounds in telling a child to burn themselves shouldn't matter you

You'll have to do better than that to convince me

Well that would be impossible, if one allows children to be able to be burnt to death then how am i suppose to change your mind

that they are more evil when they don't force people to have abortions

Law in china is very clear and ignorance is not a defence.

Law 1: One child ONLY

kill political dissidents

According to who?. Have you ever been to the Epochtimes website?. Look at the nine commentaries of the communsit party. They have a list of people "supposedly" wanting to quit the communist party. I signed my name even though i am not a communist offical in china and the number count went up. What do you call that

And polictical dissidents?, there haven't been any since 1949

execute people with mobile vans

And your first hand knowledge comes from where?. Unlike you a speak from personal experience from china and from a family point of view

harvest organs, etc.

And a number of "charities" also harvest organs

Google search

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
ROFL!

So, your defense for Chinese forced abortion is the 1 child policy? Hey, people like me weren't human by the laws in the US back in the day, but did that make it right?

You cry foul when a lady sets herself and her kid on fire, but when China literally has a Tiananmen Square-type massacre every month, you're cool with that. OK. I guess those farmers had it coming; they should have just given up their land.

You can deny the bad stuff China does all you want. They're worse than the US, and that's pretty bad...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Are you suggesting that china should allow people to have as many kids as they want?. Contraceptives as widely avabile in china

"Tiananmen Square-type massacre"?. You mean the death of about 3-20 people in china some 4 months ago?. Because it wasn't "Tiananmen Square-type massacre" it was on the scale of the death in kabul when a US convey crashed and killed serval people or the shooting after which caused more deaths.

There are many riots in china, that bit is true, but most of them end with police using tear gas and rubber bullets. that is ALWAYS the first option in deal with a riot. Chinese police were not well prepared in tianamen but after that they got a boost of half a million people and have got a large amount of funding for no-fatal riot gear

And do you want to discuss tianamen square?. merits etc?

and i got my own story about land reforms if you want to hear it

You can deny the bad stuff China does all you want. They're worse than the US, and that's pretty bad

Its up to you to provide the proof since you are making the intial claim. In comparison to the US or other western countries china has a bad human rights records, but againest another third world country than there is no comparison

Oct

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Beijing -- China has formed a special force of undercover online commentators to try to sway public opinion on controversial issues on the Internet, a newspaper said on Thursday. China has struggled to gain control over the Internet as more and more people gain access to obtain information beyond official sources. The country has nearly 100 million Internet users, according to official figures, and the figure is rising. A special force of online commentators had already been operating in Suqian city in the eastern coastal province of Jiangsu since April, the Southern Weekend said.

More here:
www.asiamedia.ucla.edu...=24609

ccp's agent is active here.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Oct]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

After worshiping so-called experts, now you turn to worship the reporter of Time Magazine, is it possible that he wrongly interpreted Mr. Li 's original words

Rofl? You got to be kiddin me right? Wow, this guy is a real ACE... Now you're saying that Time Magazine AND BBC.com misinterpreted Mr. Li's words because the info presented is AGAINST your arguments? That is... Iyou are a true disgrace to ATS.

Undercover group of commentators working for the government will post on blogs and Internet bulletin

ROFL Oct, why post info about CCP Net agents? Honestly, your accusations that me and Chinawhite are CCP Net agents are doing more harm to you... it shows everyone what an utter ignorant moron you are.

You're really funny Oct. "BBC and TIME are liars because they presented info against my arguments! k4rupt is a CCP net agent because he is on the opposing viewpoint of the argument!" --- my.. my.. my... this gets more funnier everyday Oct. Keep up the work, it gives me a daily dose of humor.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by k4rupt]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oct

Beijing -- China has formed a special force of undercover online commentators to try to sway public opinion on controversial issues on the Internet, a newspaper said on Thursday. China has struggled to gain control over the Internet as more and more people gain access to obtain information beyond official sources. The country has nearly 100 million Internet users, according to official figures, and the figure is rising. A special force of online commentators had already been operating in Suqian city in the eastern coastal province of Jiangsu since April, the Southern Weekend said.

More here:
www.asiamedia.ucla.edu...=24609

ccp's agent is active here.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Oct]

Interesting.

And quite probable, seeing as China got Google to do that little censoring thing...

Oct

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

A vice-president of the European Parliament returned last week from a three day investigation into human rights abuses in mainland China. He is the first high-level western official to personally meet with persecuted Falun Gong practitioners inside China. The facilitator of the gathering, a Boston businessman and Falun Gong practitioner himself, was arrested and deported for "hosting an illegal meeting." Over the course of several days, Vice-President Edward McMillan-Scott met various Chinese diplomats, experts, and intellectuals. In the mid-1990s, as a member of the EU Committee on Foreign Affairs, McMillan-Scott investigated the Chinese Communist Party's political practices.

www.theepochtimes.com...

A great politician.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Interesting.

And quite probable, seeing as China got Google to do that little censoring thing...

Well it would be more probable for Oct,

His a well known internet spammer

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join