It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush likes to follow Jesus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello all,

I can provide you all with passages of the Old Testament which has usless storys of Incest!
The point is to show that that te bible is not Gods words, but does contain some form of Gods words, from the Gosple, if we could ever find the Original!

Incest: "sexual intercourse between two persons who are too closely related" (new collins Dictionary)

1 example, but there is many more than this, if u want i can 2u2 it to anyone, if you want.

Genesis 19:33-35
"that night they (both the daughters of Lot) gave him (their father Lot) win to drink, and the older daughter had INTERCOURSE with him..

"the next day the older daughter said to her sister, I slept with him last night: now lets get him drunk again tonight, and you sleep with him. Then each of us will have a child by our father.

"so that night they got him druk, and the younger daughter had INTERCOURSE with him...

"In this way both of Lots daughters became PREGNANT by their father."

Many more examples if you want them, u2u me!

thanks

Sebs

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Two wars in four years, just like jesus. Also I think I saw him walk on water.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Yeah I'm with the rest of you lefty commie satan lovers.

Why is bush a christian?

He should be a satanist like most other people.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Bush can say whatever he wants, but he is no Christian.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
...some of the posts on this thread are speaking of catholicism,and getting catholicism confused with christianity.
Catholicism and Christianity are not the same thing.

Your right and Bush isnt Catholic. The only Catholic president we had was Kennedy.

Just a note on Peter. After Peter cut of Jesus ear. Jesus put it back on the solider and said.

Those who live by the sword. Die by the sword.

If you love me. Bomb my sheep.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
There's a real problem with anyone "following" Jesus. Jesus is dead. He has been for ages now. In order to follow him, you'd have to die too. Not only would you have to die, but you would have to die some time in the general vicinity of his death. And that would be the last time you followed anyone again.

I think they should use a new Jesus advertisement slogan.

"Be like Jesus!"

That's a bit more precise, isn't it?

On second thought, I doubt anyone would take it all the way to crucifixion, would they? That's it! We need to crucify Bush!
He should be glad to do it! It would be the best thing he could do for his country!

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guerilla
"In this way both of Lots daughters became PREGNANT by their father."

I can see how confusing it might have been for Moab & Ben-Ammi (the two boys that resulted) to introduce Lot to another person...

"This is my grandfather, also my father, my uncle & his own father-in-law."

...Could this be the origin of the phrase, "Odd Lot"?

Originally posted by Satyr
On second thought, I doubt anyone would take it all the way to crucifixion, would they? That's it! We need to crucify Bush!
He should be glad to do it! It would be the best thing he could do for his country!

Hmmm...I don't think that would work out the same way as it did for Jesus. Jesus lived a sinless life & sacrificed himself for *our* sins, but Bush has too many sins of his own to make a worthy self-sacrifice.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
he was no philosopher either but a man of GOD(son of man,CHRIST,god's son)...
the actions taken by this man have completely been taken out of context by satan and his minions, which are apperently rampant in the world we live....

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
None of today's popular religions support the idea of sacrifice at all. Why would it make a difference who is sacrificed, since it really has no relevancy anyway? God never asked for sacrifices. That was just one more way for man to twist religion to support whatever he was going to do anyway. It's so transparent, it's not even clever. Our version of "god" didn't require throwing people into volcanoes, remember? He actually (supposedly) told people not to kill.

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally by Thomas Crowne
As far as being an U.S. citizen and athiest at the same time, there is no reason to say one cannot, but there is good reason to suggest that one cannot be a disbeliever in God and serve as an elected public servent.

I hope you are referring to the fact that the majority of the voting public wouldn't elect a non-believer as President, and not implying that it would be a legal issue. The Constitution CLEARLY states:

Article VI
Clause 3:
The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You think that capital punishment is anti-Christian?

Yes.

Even if the man murdered others killing him isn't gonna solve things.

Don't you see Tommy, eye for an eye, 1+1, doesn't equal 0

[Edited on 20-10-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Yes.

Even if the man murdered your mother and father, raped your daughter killing him isn't gonna solve things.

Don't you see Tommy, eye for an eye, 1+1 doesn't equal 0

Or as Ghandi once said " An eye for an eye will make you blind."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join