It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush likes to follow Jesus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yeah or so he says

In an interview he said that Jesus is his 'favourite philosopher'.

Kind of ironic back when his daddy was a governer they did not spare a single death row appeal and send everyone without hesitation to get electrocuted.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You have to remember that George Bush Sr. said that atheists shouldn't be considered citizens. I'm pretty sure that Sr. is religious as well.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Bush likes to follow Jesus

Yeah right!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If he loves Jesus soooooo much, then why did he conduct two wars in a four year time span????? What a joke.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hmmm...I kinda wonder what will be the results of having a "devout Christian" in the Oval Office will result in?...

...In a way, I'm kind of thinking about the President as portrayed in the movie, "Escape From LA" (Sequel to "Escape From New York) starring Kurt Russel...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
but is the CHRIST body really portrayed to people the way we KNOW he was...
i mean if he was persecuted in his time he must have been saying some things that were against the status quo...
and now here we are 2000 years later with very little change for the exception of jesus being put into the old ways like a stock commoditiy, where is jesus?...
he is everywhere, but not in the church of today, where people bicker about polotics and those who need love to not recieve it, not in the minds and hearts of men who say his name in blastphemous ways quoting things such as he is my "favorite philosopher"...
and furthermore men barely love their own parents today, why?why not fix the issues within your home before attemting to fix issues within the world...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I love following Jesus too but, I don't like to twist His words to fit my agendas either. It isn't a " what makes me feel good" lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If Bush followed Jesus, he would forgive terrorists and turn the other cheek. He is a hipocrite!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I don't want to jump on anyone's back here, but If I hear l'il Dubya's name EVER mentioned in the same sentence as Jesus', Heads will roll. I will be quite pissed. That is all.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Bush relies on Jack Van Impe for a lot of what he is doing in the Mideast. Van Impe supplies him with his interpretation of prophecies about what is going to happen next. If you know anything about Van Impe he preaches the world will come to an end shortly. I would imagine so with those two teaming up. I usually end my writings with a
but this one I'll end with a

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
If Christians really followed thier own book, they would have all died out ages ago.

Bush is typical of Christians, as is his daddy. And people laugh when I mention the US as a Theocracy on the rise.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
If Christians really followed thier own book, they would have all died out ages ago.

Bush is typical of Christians, as is his daddy. And people laugh when I mention the US as a Theocracy on the rise.

You're right. I need to get out of dodge or buy a couple guns before these right wing religious crazies try to string me up in the name of JESUS!

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
THEN HE SHOULD BE DEAD SOON WITH NAILS IN HIS HANDS AND FEET AND A THORNY CROWN SHOVED DOWN OVER THOSE DIMWIT CLOSE SET EYES!!!?

THAT WILL BE A MOST EXCELLENT DAY INDEED!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOORAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
TRULY MOTIVATIONAL MATERIAL, THANX!!!

[Edited on 17-10-2003 by USMC Harrier]

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Especially you, Colonel.

If I remeber correctly, it was once believed that it was Christian thing to do to capture those "stupid savage negroes" and show them gods love at the end of a whip. I remeber watching a show on the slave trade. The ships that came to Am,erica with cargies full of black slaves dying from inhuman quarters were given names like the Jesus, the Virgin Mary, ect. Yep, we sure showed the savages how much jesus loves them!

What puzzles me is why so many blacks cling to Christianity and islam. I mean, really. They shed the iron collar years ago, why do they keep the Ideological collar?

Iranically, even Islam would be a dumb choice, because the Muslims themselves went into Arfica, conquering, converting, and enslaving blacks there as well. Where do you think the Spaniards got the idea for black slaves from? Thier Moorish occupiers who brought black slaves with them. Muslims had all sorts of slaves, from Euroipe, Africa, Asia, everywhere.

Why havent blacks made a wide scale attempt to get in touch with THIER TRUE ancastral religions instead of being fed foreign imports that were often shoved down thier throats?

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think Christianity got hijacked and blacks in America got brainwashed. Hell, even the Christ they pray to isn't the real one, just some white guy--an evil one at that. His name is Cesare Borgia.

"The person who posed for this image was Cesare Borgia. This was done by the Vatican, to secretly worship the spiritual demon Satan. Then they taught lies, and gave life unto the image of Cesare Borgia by claiming it was Jesus Christ. They then forced the world to accept this lie. They set up teachers of lies (priests and missionaries), to go forth and indoctrinate the nations with this false image; which is the mark of the beast."

Does this picture look familiar?

www.crimelibrary.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So, when I see these people do things "things" in the name of Jesus. I can understand because I know who they really worship.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswaterVan Impe supplies him with his interpretation of prophecies about what is going to happen next.

In other words, Bush is being manipulated into becoming the Anti-Christ & triggering Armaggeddon...

...In a way, I'm beginning to hope that Bush *does* follow Jesus...Out over the surface of the water so he can drown himself while trying to keep up with Jesus...

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
People dont know this.

But the last night before Jesus was hung, he washed the disciples feet.

Than one by one he said do you love me and each one said yes.

If you love me, bomb my sheep.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Seems a few people here are a bit ignorant as to how a Christian nation should behave (as if this one was that anymore).

What in the world makes you think that Christians are supposed to be weak, pushovers for the rest of the world?
Where in the old testament did you see weakness?

Because Christ wants us to forgive and love individual people, you think as a nation we are to allow ourselves to be destroyed?

You think that capital punishment is anti-Christian? Maybe you should read all of the book instead of picking and choosing verses to fit your goals.

Just out of curiosity, what did Peter lob off the soldier's ear with? A fingernail file? No...A SHOVEL!! No, not a shovel. Oh yeah, a sword! How on earth did the screwball carry a sword all that time and Jesus not fuss at him?!? Because they weren't wimps, they weren't cowards, and they weren't as non-believing casual readers think we should be. And another little clue, we would not be an extinct belief system were we to behave as we should. As a matter of fact, oh no-understander of Christianity, were we to behave as God wished we would, we would prosper as you' can't believe. This nation, as well as every other nation that has Christians, would be totally different as well. I suggest not surmising on that which you have little understanding, and it is clear you understand little of Christianity.

As far as whether or not Shrub is going to Heaven or Hell, I have enough understanding to realize that by saying he is going to Hell is the actual judging of another, and I know better (you'd better learn the same lesson, Colonel) but none of you have given me reason to believe that he is less righteous than any of you.

As far as being an U.S. citizen and athiest at the same time, there is no reason to say one cannot, but there is good reason to suggest that one cannot be a disbeliever in God and serve as an elected public servent. Not that I can understand why anyone who is decent would want that job nowadays.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
...some of the posts on this thread are speaking of catholicism,and getting catholicism confused with christianity.
Catholicism and Christianity are not the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join