It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God, the Fool and the People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The world from a messengers view:
The creator (GOD). The man with power and 9Billion sheep.

To understand why, firstly open your eyes. George Bush strongly believes in God and the decisions he makes are based on: His belief, his knowledge of the world at this moment, his projection for the future and his vision to control the outcome.

IF the attacks were infact actioned by Bush (90% sure of it), the first answer you find is 'oil' 'money' 'control' 'revenge'.
How uterly wasteful it would be to devise such a plan for materials such as oil and money.
Control and revenge? Not worth the risk.. and years down the track we still dont have control of Iraq?

Ok lets just forget the buildings and all that for a minute.
Remember in high school, those books you read that detailed a future world that was controlled cleverly by the Government to avoid issues due to such a large population? The ones where people had no opinions, they worked like slaves, they werent entitled to opinions, freedom was only inside a strict rule-set and so forth?
You read these books in disbelief and thought 'what would be the point of living if this were to happen'.

Population is creeping towards critical levels and the laws from 50 years ago couldnt possibly be enough for a stable society into the next few 100 years.

So whats the plan? Well Bush and the circle of power are trying to ensure the best for people into the future. So they draw up a plan that transperant to our eyes; takes away freedoms, ignores opinions, enforces opinions, lies to fashion a society that thinks the same and removes what little dignity we have left.

9/11 - The day that changed this already 'fasioned western society' towards a 'eastern hating, false 'freedom' fighting, fashioned western society that marches as one'.
This day got the ball rolling.. Look what has happened since:
- Phone taps
- Security clearance requirements for basic government jobs
- Media puppeted by Gov
- Public ID passes
- Constant media bombardment about 'terror' 'hate' 'death' 'fighting for freedom'
- Freedom of speech ganished - joke about comiting a crime and jail you go
- Hate towards muslims - There are Muslims and There are Muslim born hooligans - Real peaceful muslims do not deserve this
- Race is no longer skin color - race is USA/Allies/Euro/Terrorists/Communists
- Government is tapping into search engines, computer information, private details - Once the war on 'fake freedom fighting' is over, they will continue to abuse this
- Government can deny anything and we must accept this - opinions no longer matter - who needs mind control when u control the media. The media is the opinion of the people
- Pro war despite weak cause - if this continues, other nations and countries will see a need to allie in order to stop this regime

The list goes on and on

The towers falling, the terrorist hate, the need to fight for freedom is merely the coverpage of this plan to fashion a society in order to achieve a plan that will take years and years.

Whats the differance between Hitler and Bush?
One learnt from the others mistake
Hitler had a plan to subliminaly enforce ideas and opinions on the whole population. Once the people were thinking the way he was, he could easily achieve his objectives which had a happy ending if finished.
Bush wants the same thing. For the people to willingly follow his plan but not directly, but through a choice.. Only 1 choice was put on the table though? So therefore, initially everyone was behind him. Horrah
They both invaded countries using a lie
They both kill innocent civilians during the process
They both enforce propaganda
They both enforce hate towards a 'race and religion'
They both LIE LIE LIE
They both deny obvious evidence and treat people like sheep

Bush learnt from Hitler. He learnt to be more discreet. Not to attempt eliminating a whole race. Learnt to LIE alot better to get the public behind him.

9/11 got the ball rolling. Devised by the Government to justify war in order to achieve power. - sound familiar? WW2
9/11 was placed on the muslim faith. WW2 was the jews fault. Aslong as we have someone to blame, were happy to invade and conquer right?
9/11 made my gut drop that night and for some reason i wanted to hurt a muslim person. A week later i walked into a recruiting office to sign up. Did this not work how it was intended? Its not untill i act for myself that i learn the truth about muslims and ask God to forgive me for hating someone so quickly. - But whos going to help the millions more subjected to such content?

Simply put, this is phase 1. We know what happened, we cant do anything unless the whole country breaks into civil war and throws out these higher powers.

Remember:
People are flesh and thought. The public is billions of views and ideas. A government is supposed to represent these ideas for the people.
We are not Sheep designed to work aimlessly, be subjected to false information, forced to believe what we are told and have opinions echoing where they cannot be heard.
The rest of the world knows the American people are Honest, Caring, Respectful and Peaceful.
Your Government is 'controlled' and their actions speak for your country. The rest of the world is watching..
When i see your country drop their jobs, deny the media, use the brains God gave us and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.. I will stand beside you

God exists - But God is not telling Bush what to do, God is waiting for Humanity to proove itself against this test.
If we succeed, it prooves that we are indeed the creation intended. With free thought, choices, emotions and unity. The fact that the world is following 1 persons opinions and will follow them for years to come, is excuse enough for life not to exist. What sort of people are we to all share the same idea, same belief, same stance on war?

I tell you what.. If God were to pull the plug, this is why..

[edit on 20-4-2006 by fennek77]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Further to this.. Do you acctually think God created man so that 1 man could enforce lies, ideas and opinions onto the 'whole' population easily?
Such a thing happening raises leaders above God status once control is achieved.
It was written that we shall praise no other God. Praising God (as in Christians) and allowing what is happening.. its simply insulting

Think about the story of Noahs Ark. A 'story' where the world was corrupt. God saved the creatures etc. etc. Flooded the world
The story is basically a warning sign.
To anyone who has witnessed the facts on ATS and continues to support the government.. you are corrupt
To anyone who will adopt the media story instantly.. you are corrupt
To anyone who doesnt seek truth over easy answers. you are corrupt
To anyone who accepts Government rule as an impossible power to overcome, you are weak

I could have posted some crap about dust coming out of the windows in the tower of the direction the plane hit but thats all irrelevant.. seriously

[edit on 20-4-2006 by fennek77]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
What makes you think Bush is a true Christian?
Why couldn't he be simply pandering to the conservative middle class of the Mid West and the Old Confederacy?
Even FDR reminded us that politics is all a game, a shame.
Not to mention Bush and Kerry are both members of the Skull and BOnes secret society that openly pratcises Satanic mysticism.
Trust me, I don't think God approves of Bush one bit, especially since he's pitting all the Sons of Abraham (Christians, Muslims, Jews) against each other in a destructive war which only benefits the rich.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Excellent thread, thought provoking. There is method to the madness, but it truly is madness. The military is waiting for one more misuse of power and top generals will lead a revolt against this crime laden administration.

Atleast this is my hope.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fm258
Excellent thread, thought provoking. There is method to the madness, but it truly is madness. The military is waiting for one more misuse of power and top generals will lead a revolt against this crime laden administration.

Atleast this is my hope.

Are you insane!?! That would be the end of America!!!

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

Good! I say about time. I love what this country is supposed to stand for, but there's a pretty big freaking difference between that ideal and how things are actually working today. I say good riddance, first chance we get.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Boatphone

Good! I say about time. I love what this country is supposed to stand for, but there's a pretty big freaking difference between that ideal and how things are actually working today. I say good riddance, first chance we get.

You think it would be better to have the military taking over the elected government?! That's a horrible system!

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Most members of the military are very moral people who have high standards of ethics and who are from the heartland of this country. The majority beleive in a Fearsome God and are merely following orders.
If they can lead a revolt that would reshape our government back to the way it was intended...
I say more power to them. Remember, even our Constitution and Bill Of Rights state that we have the right to forcibly change the government if it no longer follows the will of the people.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Nice, no one called me a crazy conspiracy nut

new topics

top topics

join