It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: Impeach Bush Now!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What the heck, BN, my headache would get worse if i didnt have the last word

Its not about all my (our) rights being taken away, its about the lies, lies and more lies and the looming dictatorship that sits and waits for you and me around the dark corners....

* I know i didnt get through* :shk:

AND for your information, BN, i like you because you have spunk.

NOW, if you will excuse me, i'll go take something for my headache.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

Have you found out wich of your roights has been removed yet ? off course not. maybe the headacke comes for all that paranoia you have... think about it.

I should be working ... but perhaps a short summary is in order for you, BN.

The theft of democracy, such that it exists in the US, is ensured when the Executive spreads disinformation in order to corrupt the process by which res publica is supposed to come by its information in making choices to be implemented by their representatives. In the case of the bogus yellow cake uranium from Niger, Bush lied to Congress, the world and the American public.

Thus, the right to a democratic, representative form of govt. as guaranteed us by our Constitution is taken away with the disinfo'. Remember the saying, 'no one died when Clinton lied'? Well, many thousands have died because Dubya lied.

Additionally, the illegal wiretapping takes away our constitutional right to be free from unlawful search and seizure. This right is guaranteed under the Fourth Amendment. Although that right has been successfully eroded over the years through the judicial and legislative work of zealots more interested in providing a black market for dealers than in the civil rights of the public, the additional encroachment by Bush under the ruse of terrorism (oh my) with the spying through warrantless wiretapping serves to take another corner off of that right.

There are additional examples but that should suffice to stuff the sock where it belongs. Or is it that you do not recognise these rights and thus do not mourn their loss?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
our right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness i believe is the right we have lost. How can i pursue happiness when they are too busy making sure im looking over my shoulder crying witch everytime i see some suspicious guy with a suitcase?

what liberty do i have if everytime i disagreewith the government i have to think "might i get put on some list of possible terrorists?" what kind of liberty is that? What kind of liberty do i have when i cant even trust the information being given to me because millions of OUR tax dollars are being spent on programs to deliberately misinform us just so we can get behind a war "in our benefit?
"

What is life if they are willing to let me die for an oil profit in the third quater masked in the disguise of liberation of a nation. Ill tell you like Immortal Technique did "democracy is just a word, when the people are starving" face it, we arent fighting for freedom. we are fighting for profit, and not even our profit, their profit.

Life- the only freedom i have in life is to work for them, and thats something i noticed. We live, breath, work, and buy for their benefit and profit. Our consumerism lifestyles are for their benefit. They don't have to "work" a single damn day, yet they make more in a couple months then we do in our entire lives. What freedom of life is that?
Liberty- yea only if you believe that liberty means fear, misinformation, and psyops
The Pursuit Of Happiness- The pursuit to make them happy and rich is the only pursuit i have ever seen. theres no happiness in being a slave.

Only difference is, as the patriot act and such new laws are made, it just makes it that more OBVIOUS. what rights are being taken away? none that havent already been destroyed by companies and politicians looking for a quick buck, these politicians are just exposing it now though.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Arguing about rights lost and they are not in most cases because the implementation has not happened yet is a smoke screen for the reality...

How about attacking the roots of evil for a change instead of just the branches?

Removing Bush will only lead to annother agent from the Rockefeller/Rothschild clan being installed and maybe a few jobs for loyal people on the other side of the political spectrum but WHAT WILL IT REALLY CHANGE??

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
we give them there power, and you dont have to attack the root of it to kill it. deprive it off all its nuetriance and it will die naturally. thats what we must do. deprive these people of any ability to corrupt. "united we stand, but divided we fall, they can shoot one of us, but they cant take us all"
its time to live by that, and remember just what sarifice for freedom is. its not your life in a war against a foreign threat, its those domestic corrupt people looking to destroy what you believe in.

The divided states of america we stand now, dont think so? look at the red and blue on the map, tell me where you stand then? this can only happen because we let it happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ceci, thanks for something informative and not just 'he ripped up the Constitution' kind of tripe. The overblown, overdramatic paranoia in this thread is getting a little tiresome, but I guess that is expected on this board in general.

Let me digest the info, see what I can come up with.

dperry

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The Neil Young fans will enjoy this interview about Neil's latest project. One song is entitled, "Impeach Bush Now".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Bernstein is nostalgic for the Vietnam era and the Nixon White House, as are many others, sad to say. Strategically, the invasion of Iraq might have been an error, but not one on the level that many want to characterize it. Whether anyone chooses to acknowledge it or not we are fighting the enemy in Iraq, just as we were fighting the enemy in Vietnam. The theater of operations is far less important than the engagement of the enemy.

It may be the case that these six Generals were correct in their assessments and they may very well be bitter about their advice having been ignored, but ultimately the military must always defer to civilian authority and so far, I have seen nothing to indicate the kind of micromanagement of the war that was characteristic of the Johnson White House, so clearly there must be input from those who feel differently than these individuals.

This is not a time for divisiveness. This is not a time for every second-guesser to come out of the woodwork. Marines, more than anyone, should know that in war there are many false starts and many operational errors, but despite these the nation must stay the course. That is why I am so disappointed in the Marines among the dissenters. It is their right, however and God knows Chesty Puller never pulled any punches over Vietnam.

[edit on 2006/4/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
dperry,

You are very welcome. I will be interested to see what you come up with.

Ceci

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'm looking through "Jeff Foxworthy"s stuff and I've come to the conclusion that from BaastetNoir's posts, he has to be a "Redneck".

Ummm I wonder if the grass is so tall in his yard you can't see all the cars that are parked there?

Just kidding BaastetNoir.........well.........sorta.......

TommyTrouble

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Whether anyone chooses to acknowledge it or not we are fighting the enemy in Iraq, just as we were fighting the enemy in Vietnam. The theater of operations is far less important than the engagement of the enemy.

If the enemy can be defined as anyone we decide to point our guns at I would have to agree with you. But I would remind you that Saddam was our alleged target, not the Iraqi people. They had done nothing to the US but we have visited hell on them.

Ask yourself honestly what you would do if Iraqi soldiers were stalking your neighborhood looking for the bad white guys trying to bomb them back home. Ask yourself how you would respond if the Iraqi planes dropped a little whiskey pete on your house and happened to burn up a few family members. What begins ugly ends ugly. We went in under false pretenses for an ulterior motive or motives and it's gotten predictably completely out of control.

And as far as the VC being our enemy during Vietnam it's the same thing. It's a matter of imperialism to tell another race and culture how to live. It's hubris in the extreme when their culture is thousands of years old and ours is a couple hundred. Finally, teaching the lesson of democracy at the point of a gun is not a lesson that will take over time. The blow-back might be sufficient to keep the arms dealers happy but it will not do much for long term peace and stability either there or here.

This is not a time for divisiveness.

Perhaps not. But it is past time for some brutal honesty both about the real reasons for this misadventure and the mistakes we continue to make there. We will neither win the hearts and minds of the Iraqis nor withdraw having accomplished anything constructive with Rummy running the show. Personally I think Iraq is a lost cause at this point. Civil war is inevitable. It's taking place right now. When we do pull out, and we will, the bombing will continue for many years to come.

So support these failed policies of a failed president if you wish, but understand that he was never right about any of this and he never will be.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
PETITION TO IMPEACH

We, the undersigned, urge the ___________________________ to pass a Resolution calling for

THE IMPEACHMENT OF PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH AND VICE-PRESIDENT RICHARD B. CHENEY

Keep them coming.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Having President Bush impeached would be horrible for America. Also, the President will NOT be impeached, there is just no way it will ever happen so keep dreaming...

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Having President Bush impeached would be horrible for America. Also, the President will NOT be impeached, there is just no way it will ever happen so keep dreaming...

-- Boat

I heard many Clinton supporters make similar statements before Monicagate.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
And now, for the latest, we have allegations that Iraq's oil is being stolen.

(Source: ATSNN pending)

I wonder who could be doing such an evil thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

And now, for the latest, we have allegations that Iraq's oil is being stolen.

(Source: ATSNN pending)

I wonder who could be doing such an evil thing.

The U.N. is my first guess.

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think , could be mistaken, but Clinton was brought up because he perjured himself in the grand jury investigation. That was the crux of it -

As for Bush - my take is that there were a number of intelligence agencies who screwed up. I 've had two cousins go and return from Iraq - some things they told me I've yet to see here - Schools, hospitals , etc - Yes , it's been bad and sad , they lost friends over there but they felt they were doing the right things.

Impeachment is not an option - there has to be congressional investigation but.... should the elections go their way this fall , I'm sure we'll have that. This is all groundwork being laid so the Fall elections , should the Dems recover seats in both houses, willbe the jump start of hearing upon hearing and trying to go the impeachment route.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
sadly your going to find that i will most likely believe boatphone on this one. U.N. just is a bit suspicious with all of the things they have been involved in. I still wouldnt be able to rule out our corporations though, and those corporations definately can be tied numerous times to our governments top people. Remember international corporations are above the law?
i wouldnt be surprised to find one of these big business types stealing the oil over to a neighbor country, then either selling it for a major profit or exporting it to the US and making an even bigger profit (since they can in th US more with all the rising gas prices)

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
What the heck, BN, my headache would get worse if i didnt have the last word

awww... i wish i ahd read this yesterday, I would have made sure to keep you headache going...

Its not about all my (our) rights being taken away, its about the lies, lies and more lies and the looming dictatorship that sits and waits for you and me around the dark corners....

* I know i didnt get through* :shk:

I know what you mean, and I understand your point of view, i just dont think Bush is the one that will bring all that. in 1 1/2 he will be out of there... untill than alot can happen, but waht truly worries me is WHAT/WHO will come after Bush.

and frankly if Hillary Clinton does run and win in 2008 i'm packing my basg and moving out of the USA again.... She worries me alot...Bush not really.

AND for your information, BN, i like you because you have spunk.

... husband says its "pure posion"

and to go back to the thread... to all of you that agree with the impeechement, if Bush did get impecahed, do you have any idea of who would be the "savior" taking his place ? I would just like to know some options, so i can shoke laughing

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattlelaw
Remember the saying, 'no one died when Clinton lied'?

hmmmm... i thinks the Serbs and Romanians MAY REALLY DISAGREE with you

I mean bombing Serbian farmaceutical pharmacies "by mistake" in order to distracted from banging the Interns... ya know ... its sorta low.. I'd rather have a "war for oil" than " bombings for bangings"

but thast just me.... maybe you need to find "bigger socks" if you want to "enlighten me"

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join