It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: Impeach Bush Now!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
And Faux news needs to be shut down.

Why shut down Fox News Co.? Are you against Freedom of Speech? That's what I don't understand about people who complain that President Bush's is "taking way rights"; people make statments like that, and then suggest taking away rights!

Ahhh!!

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fookerboy69
There's quite a few people on here saying that we don't have enough evidence to impeach bush at this moment. I beg to differ.

I agree with you and I love the tittle in your post, of Since when spying on your own people is not an offense

History tells that we have a president that did that and got kicked out of the white house.

But we have one now that has given himself presidential powers under a war, that he created to do just that and justified.

If we allowe every single president to use their presidential powers of war president to do as they which then we can truly be call US a dictatorship.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

And Faux news needs to be shut down.

Why shut down Fox News Co.? Are you against Freedom of Speech? That's what I don't understand about people who complain that President Bush's is "taking way rights"; people make statments like that, and then suggest taking away rights!

Ahhh!!

-- Boat
I am all for freedom of speech, as long as its not all hatemongering, fearmongering and lies!

But you knew that.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietRenegade
There have been times that he has appeared lucid, in control and truly likeable. There has been times he seemed to be detached, aloof and frankly, just not all there. One particular time, I remember at a nighttime press conference he came across as being under the influence of something(drugs or alcohol).

talking about GWB... he's a CLONE!!!! They arnt human! He has no feelings or soul for that matter which is why he can laugh at the worst moments, be completely irritated that we are questioning his thoughts and beliefs because he has no thoughts or beliefs... he is PROGRAMED... as is half of the population.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
And about fox news... look at all the symbols of eyes used all over tv....it is the all seeing eye. First off anyone who honestly believes the news needs to wake up. The news, banks and any major corporation is owned by an elite group. Why wouldnt they be able to manifest their own version? Anything you read or see I would take with a grain of salt. Be open to your own instincts and awake your senses....and honestly I wouldnt be worried about the tv or shows so much and rather on the signal running into your brain.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
It's past time for impeachment. It's time to jail the lying, murdering, antidemocratic, neofascist. I'd say the death penalty should apply, but I'm agin it.

This despotic group has done more harm to the world than any since good old Adolf and his henchmen.

Let's begin with their imploding the WTC and killing those people on the ground and in the air and go from there ... Tens, if not hundreds of thousands have died for his lies. When is enough enough? Now!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
When George Herbert Bush took over the CIA a few years ago, he already owned the security of our nation as well as the presidency. President carter, upon his tenure as president asked to see all the files on UFO's........Bush Sr. told him he couldn't. I ask who was president even then? My point is, there will be no impeachment because this is his son.We only think we a free because they tell us that and then you have the naysayers (such as many above) and they only make matters worse because we see that there are people with no common sense of their own they wanna believe what they are told and will listen to no one but their political leaders. The rest of us refer to them as blind sheep.Anyway, that being said,After all he's done to our economy (exibit A for all you naysayers) www.cedarcomm.com... ,
and the war against the peoples wishes and threatening the international summit with "you're either with us,or you're with the terrorists", all of the coincidental heads that rolled just in time to save the presidents ass.
FEMA, Skull and Bones CULT, all the lies he has told our people (here is a very long list of his lies) www.bushwatch.com... , furthermore our democracy turned into a monarchy when the bushs' rolled in (this is their royal lineage from europe and Kerry is no different)www.dickinson.edu...
I could go on and on but i'll leave you with this. The Bushs' live by knives in the dark, meaning when they are cornered such as they are now, you can bet that they will fight back and you'll never know what or who hit you. I would say to all of you, Brace yourselves, I think I can feel another storm coming.I know you guys can feel it too. (just to cover my own ass, I will add that I did not say I was going to bring this storm to fruition, I just said I can feel one coming) There will be no impeachment because they own our country and if anyone will pay for anything, it will be US, as it has been from their first appearance in politics.

(quote) "Although tyranny...may successfully rule over foreign peoples, it can stay in power only if it destroys first of all the national institutions of its own people."
~Hannah Areddt

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yes, take the news with a grain of salt. TV was invented first and foremost as an information tool of the gov't to feed you the propaganda that they wanted you to believe. Its no secret that the quote for TV is generally that "you don't raise your kids, your television does" is true. It was then mixed cleverly with entertainment to mask their true intentions, when that carried for a few years they realized the potential and then came out with the voyeuristic reality shows to allow others to watch the lives of others which requires no intelligence at all. This was a big catch. The dumbing down campaign started way before that, but the reality shows really sent it soaring. The TV focuses our eyes and minds into a particular area such as "the arab port deals", which I suspect never would have happened anyway and they knew it. I think it was nothing more than a diversion to keep the country's eyes directed to the ports and not on what they were really doing. The diversionary tactics of a TV is phenominal. while you watch it.........they watch you.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He doesnt need to be impeached, anyway.

He needs to be committed.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Wow, most of the posts between this and my last illustrate exactly the point I made before. A lof bluster about what Bush supposedly did wrong, and not a single bit of actual wrong-doing. The FISA court judges themselves do not think anything specifially wrong was commited. So try again on that one. And again with the myth of Florida/Ohio.

And as usual, as the thread gets rolling, even more over the top crazies come out talking about death penalties and such.

Like I alluded to before, this is a simple case of revenge on an unpopular Republican President commited by the fringe of the Democratic Party. This whole situation is no different than all of the crazies and tin-foil hatters talking about Clinton, Vince Foster, etc. At least with President Clinton an actual crime could be referred to...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Yes, it's very nice to thumb through a volume of statistics and point to this and that indicator, without ever actually visiting the locale in question. Terribly convenient.

Unfortunately, the numbers you cite are not reflected in the Canada that I visit on occasion. Frankly, I think someone is cooking the statistics, or you are misinterpreting them.

Yes, you do visit a part of Canada on occassion, not all of it at one time.
Sry forgot to mention that.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager
May I proppose a question?

WHY!!???

Why is this up for "serious" discussion?

Disagreeing with policy is not justification for impeachment.

Domestic Spying? Half the population agrees and disagrees.

Iraq? Congress said ok so impeach the whole government?

So please share with us the unwashed masses why this deserves anything beyond scoffing.

I've been asking that myself for a while.
What are the gorunds for the impeachement ? You can't impeach a man based on the fact that you don't like the War HE AND THE CONGRESS agreed on... unless you impeach the members of the congress that agreed with him... right ? If on has to take a fall, than all of those who agreed with himshould take the fall to.. and that would include n99% of the democrats that are calling for the impeachement...taqlking about a joke !

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
The diversionary tactics of a TV is phenominal. while you watch it.........they watch you.

I LOVE THIS!!! hahahahaha SAD>>>>> but TRUE!!! Good statement

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I agree with you and I love the tittle in your post, of Since when spying on your own people is not an offense

hmmm...lets say ... if your neighboor was a child molester, and he was making calls preparing the kidnaping of your children to rape them and sell them in the balck market, wouldn you like to know about it ? And how do you suggest you would know about it before it happens ?

I seriously doubt that any of your phone calls or even mine have ever been spied on, and if there is anyone in this country with contacts with any kind of terrorism or attack groups I WOULD LIKE THEM TO BE STOPPED... no matter what.

the amazing thing is, if these calls werent beeing tagged, and something would happne, than everyone would screma .."THEY SHOULD HAVE TAPPED THEIR PHONES...SPY ON THEM ".. "BUSH isEVIL..HE DIDNT SPY ON THEM ..." seriously ...

Bush reminds me a black man anymore... the "cops" will stop him wheather he is speading or not...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Who was saying "they should've spied on us to prevent 9/11" ???????? NO ONE! We were already warned but that dumbass in the white house decided it would be in the best interest of our country to ignore the information we received that something would happen on that date! (that is if you dont already believe that it was an inside job)

Either way it doesnt matter if OUR calls are being monitored, its the fact that he went against the friggin constitution and behind our backs to do it and that is ILLEGAL. Do you think you'd get away with breaking the constitition? Absolutely not. Why should he?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hmmm thinking here that people are missing the obvious... if you kick out Bush and many that hang around this site seem to want this... then what do you replace him with? A democrat that is also controlled by the Rockefellers/Rothschilds too? How is that an improvement?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquidus
Yes, the media is powerful...but the media presents the information the viewers/readers WANT to hear. Otherwise it wouldn't sell well. If you think there is too much Bush bashing in the media, then pherhaps that is an indicator that the people have spoken.

Not really, first of all we have seen quite a few cases where the media has exagerated and changed the facts in order to bring an agenda, which at this moment is against the present administration, to the public.

Most people do not even do their own research but make their opinions based on what others, such as the media, say.

Some people around these forums keep talking about impeachement and try to find any excuse to back their claims, even by changing the facts...and then they want to claim the administration is lying.....go figure.

Even after all the evidence that has come out that most of the world did believe that Saddam had WMD, but half of the world wanted just to put more sanctions, due to their business with Saddam, and knowing from several sources, not only from the U.S. that Saddam did have connections with terrorism, there are still people who keep saying the war was illegal, when it never was illegal, and keep trying to find reasons to bring their own political agenda....

BTW, SO, not too long ago some member made a claim that Republicans in these forums control the forums.....you seemed to agree and said it would change when all we have seen for the most part, and for a very long time, is threads like this one which are obviously biased.

More and more these forums are being led towards a leftist view and anything that is outside of that view is immediately seen as "the Republicans trying to control everything"....among some of the other opinions some members have when someone disagrees with them....

Anyways, have there been mistakes done by the present administration? sure there have been mistakes done, but noone of those mistakes which have come out are grounds for impeachement.

But after all that people keep trying to claim that "the war was illegal, etc, etc," despite none of it being truth, the only thing that will bring any "impeachement" is changing the view of more Americans with all the false accusations that some keep trying to proclaim are the truth and nothing but the truth....

Despite all of what many of the false accusations have accomplished, you still get people also claiming the U.S. is a dictatorship when the facts speak for themselves... In a dictatorship no citizen would be able to do what so many in this country do...

I agree with those members who say that if anyone will try to push this impeachement, will be only for political motivations.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I am all for freedom of speech, as long as its not all hatemongering, fearmongering and lies!

But you knew that.

stop watching the Clinton's News Network than

i watch Fox News once in a while, and i neiterh felt ahteor fear, as to the veracity of their news is the same as anywhere else.

So what fearmongering and hatemongering are you talking about ?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

-- Boat -------I am all for freedom of speech, as long as its not all hatemongering, fearmongering and lies!

But you knew that.

There goes CNN News then....along with tabloids such as Rense.com, whatdoesitmean, and Alex jones.....

Fearmongering and lies all of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
stop watching the Clinton's News Network than

i watch Fox News once in a while, and i neiterh felt ahteor fear, as to the veracity of their news is the same as anywhere else.

So what fearmongering and hatemongering are you talking about ?

Are you sure it isn't Castro's News Network?

After all, even Ted Turner said that CNN International was an idea which Castro himself gave him....

In 1985, the network launched CNN International, an idea Turner said he got three years before when he met Cuban President Fidel Castro.

"He said, 'Ted, the whole world needs CNN. I use it all the time and it's very important to me.' So I said, 'Well, if Castro needs it, certainly the capitalists around the world could use it, and perhaps some other communists too.' "

Excerpted from.
www.cnn.com...

Directly from a CNN link DG....

CNN unbiased.....
Right, and castro is a saint.....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join