It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Man Can Summon UFO's!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted before...I did use the search function but find it as much use as a chocolate fire-guard!

Just found a video of a man that supposedly proves to reporters that he can summon UFO's!
In the video a white disk/dot appears in the sky which is above Nellis Airforce Base. The man claims he can do this anytime he wishes and that he learnt to do so by reading Hebrew copies of the Old Testament.

Link To Video!

I realise many have probably seen this so was hoping somebody could tell me who he is and whether he turned out to be a fraud!

Mic

JAK

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This gentleman is Prophet Yahweh .

Prophet Yahweh UFO Index

Jak

[edit on 20/4/06 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Yes he has been discussed before and rest assured he's a fraud. My opinion of course.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I think most people would agree, the general consensus is fraud.

Wasn't this guy being investigated for receiving money due to fraud or something like that. From what I remember (no, I'm not going to read through all that crap again) the authorities had enough evidence to go ahead with charging him.

May have just been wishful thinking on a lot of peoples part, I never heard anything more about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
He was charged and convicted of posession and/or trafficing of narcotics.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ph0b0s
Yes he has been discussed before and rest assured he's a fraud. My opinion of course.

So you tell me was the news channel involved in this so called fraud?

I think not what he did was make us see a different kind of energy being At least its what I think I think that videois prety damn real looking.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, the news crew was originally interviewing him as a spoof/humor piece.

They honestly did not expect to catch what they did on camera.

That was the only thing that didn't fit 'nicely' into the fraud aspect, as someone would of had to of had prior knowledge of the site they were going to, in order for Yahweh to signal the release of balloons.

IMO Prophet Yahweh = Fraud

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Real original... you just took this off of one of my posts from like earlier this morning or last night (located here). As for him being a fraud - I don't know. Either way still pretty cool.

[edit on 4/20/2006 by Rizin]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think it was determined that an accomplice of his would release a helium filled baloon at an opportune moment. Baloon being semi-transparent, it can be almost invisible at times, but then it can reflect light when lit at a proper angle. And you get a shiny weird looking object high above ground.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Even if he is a fraud you must give him credit for going through all the effort of placing a balloon in just the right place and having it float off at just the right moment to make it seem like he's legitimate. You can say he's a joke but no one can say he's lazy.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speakeasy
Even if he is a fraud you must give him credit for going through all the effort of placing a balloon in just the right place and having it float off at just the right moment to make it seem like he's legitimate. You can say he's a joke but no one can say he's lazy.

Haha!!! Yeah seriously.
For effort

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sounds great if you can summon ufo's.. but is this really true i mean, how can you ever summon ufo's? is it a sort of paranormal gift?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There are pictures of the guy holding balloons for god sakes. People are just so docile these days they will accept anything as fact including this guy and his fakery.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Now c'mon this guy was SO last year why did you have to go and bring him up again? He proved himself a fake when he did not summon again after that ONE stunt nor did he summon down a 'mothership' that he claimed he would...a fraud and a fake...
...NOBODY CAN SUMMON UFOs!

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
well for one its on ebaum, i dont believe anything from there

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
if he could really, dont u think the good ol government boys in their nice handsome black suits and sunglasses would pay him a nice friendly *cough* non official*cough* visit?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It was particularly interesting when he approached Randi (the magician who's a debunker of many frauds) to apply for the $1 million prize. Randi agreed... all he had to do was show up and produce his UFO. PY started making all sorts of demands (only "true believers" in the area, etc, etc.) and eventually was a "no show."

I think he gave some sort of revelatory explaination for it (I think it was that his deity didn't want him doing summoning for Evyl Skeptics. Summons were to be only for Troooooooo Beeeeelieeeverz)

Or some such.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey, it could happen. This thread summoned a "Byrd". yok yok.

""Evyl Skeptic". Dangdangdang, that shoulda been my screen name!

new topics

top topics

join