It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This ones for you Jenkas. IMF steps up pressure for US dollar depreciation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
news.ft.com...

Ouch forget terrorist attacks collapsing the economy the IMF seems content with turning America into a third world country.

Between threats of war and terrorism, the calls for martial law, the ever rising gas prices, the US government continually increasing it's debt limit and maxing it out, the 250 billion dollar Iraq quadmire, the falling amount of foreign investment in America and now this recent IMF move things are not looking well for America Economically.

I'd say that conditions are right for the wheels to fall off soon. Unless God writes Bush a blank cheque or something.

China is the real wild card in this situation because of repeated Chinese statements saying that China can cause economic disaster worse than 9/11 merely by dropping it's foreign ownership of the US debt.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Crazy_Mr_Crowley]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
yay for the anti-jenkas!!!!!!!!!
(jk)
I do not mean this to be offensive but just felt like adding my 2 cents

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hi, but I would like to know something, What are Jenkas? I also think this thing is bad , and I mean Bad, for America.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hi, I am JENKA!! I don't know what a JENKAS is. And your link is bologne.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
lol. You are calling the IMF bologne? Can we have a digital scan of that Economics degree of yours?

top topics

join