It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

artistic lost soulmates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I have a question about human endeavor and it's correlation with who we might have been in a past life. I have always been pushed to be an artist, whether by my mom, art teachers in high school, art professors in college, or my mentor. I met an unpublished poet in college that I had known in a past life, and we were best friends. As a college student I was under constant deadlines to create art for critiques. By that example I tried my best to convince my friend to try to publish her poetry. (which was quite good)

Anyway...stuff happened...she moved away...I graduated...and neither one of us has done anything artisic in anyway since, seperation of muses, I guess. Why the hell does this happen? I am kind of worried because I am a Picese, and this is my last chance...so to speak.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Why the hell does this happen?

It's called life =).

As the Buddhists say, life is suffering.

I dunno, obviously you weren't meant to be soulmates or past-life reincarnated whatevers. Despite attaching magical mystical little words to things, people still move away, people still die, people still can suddenly hate your guts.

I don't really see what this has to do with past lives/paranormal at all, as much as a relationship problem.

I am kind of worried because I am a Picese, and this is my last chance...so to speak.

What does your astrological sign have to do with anything, and why is this your 'last chance'? If she's already gone, it seems you've missed your last chance.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yeah it is called life! but also it could be somthing to do with like your connections to this person. for all you know you could have been an artitic inspirment to this person in a past life. It is ver possible but still life throws curve balls and you either role with the punches or get hit in the face.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by ShadowdragonAP45]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeballkid
I am kind of worried because I am a Picese, and this is my last chance...so to speak.

You know, it's mainly Pisces that bring that up. That's just your sun sign. It was a focus that has been misinterpreted to mean Pisces are the most evolved.

You shouldn't be worried. If you fail, this isn't your last chance.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Paralaxx]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

Why the hell does this happen?

It's called life =).

As the Buddhists say, life is suffering.

I dunno, obviously you weren't meant to be soulmates or past-life reincarnated whatevers. Despite attaching magical mystical little words to things, people still move away, people still die, people still can suddenly hate your guts.

I don't really see what this has to do with past lives/paranormal at all, as much as a relationship

problem.

What does your astrological sign have to do with anything, and why is this your 'last chance'? If she's already gone, it seems you've missed your last chance.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Yarcofin]

I still talk to her, and we have both researched and talked for a great legnth about our past. We both love each other (not romantic). We didn't 'hook up' because she has a girl from an ex-husband who is awful father-figure to put it nicely..she needed a man with good money, not me. ( I'm a poor artist looking to get an M.F.A.) She moved away with said man as I was graduating with a B.F.A. Hurt like hell. The point is that neither she or I has made anything since, even though she has been trying to get into a comm. college for creative writing.

I posted this in paranormal because I knew her in Germany 1600's, along with her ex. ( I saved her from a fire that he might have caused at said time.) Basically when I met her I alreday knew her.

new topics

top topics

join