It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Virginia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have been visiting the site alot recently, trying to get some explanations for some of the stuff I have seen...so far this is the most informative site I have found. Very good work here...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Ok! What have you seen? And how does it relate to what you have seen here?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome Dialsoap, gotta say I still do like the smell of dial, kind of brings back memories.

Anyway have fun around the site, your right lots of stuff to read. Good news source, usually come here for the real scoop.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Dialsoap!

I hope that you enjoy your stay here, and have fun while doing so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mini Tutorial #1.
And how to quote outside of the box:

Many new members are making mistakes while using quotes, and their replies are winding up inside of the quote box. Follow this illustration, and start replying 'Outside the box!'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Member Tip....
Sending u2u's:

In order to send u2u's to other members, you must have a minimum of 20 posts.
But, you may u2u a Moderator at any time, regardless of post count!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the bottom of my post, you will find some links that may be useful to you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Mechanic 32.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunatux
Ok! What have you seen? And how does it relate to what you have seen here?

Well I originally came to this site because my wife was frightened with something that happened to her, she had seen shadow people at the edge of her bed and she felt like a ton of bricks were on her chest. She said she could not scream or say anything when she saw this figure at the edge of her bed. Now I can say she is my ex-wife...haha...
Now personally I have seen a UFO when I was about 14 years old, I was living on a ranch in Arizona sleeping in a little cabin with my 2 brothers. We all saw this bright nilght shine through the window and when we went to go and see what it was the light immediatly shined directly at the window, this UFO was about 100 yards from us and did not make a sound at all....it went into the field then took off very fast towards our neighbors house. When we went to go and talk to our neighbor about it he too had seen it. Now keep in mind that this is Located in Cornville, Az. A very small town with no airport or anything near by the only military base nearby is Luke airforce base. 60 miles away. Anyways I have not done too much research on UFO's but to me that was one. My father swears he has seen one when he was on the Hopi Indian reservation, but that is another story.......

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Welcome to the funnyfarm

top topics

join