It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video The World of David Rockefeller suppressed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
During the 1980’s Bill Moyer did a series of TV interview with power elite David Rockefeller. Rockefeller is a staple of American conspiracy theory and a founder of the now infamous Trilateral Commission. His family is also designated as one of the 13 Illuminati families.

It’s easy to find reference to the video, one of the famous lines by Moyer is:
“In the world of David Rockefeller it's hard to tell where business ends and politics begins.”

However I can’t find a copy of the video for sale. Even PBS , doesn’t offer the video for sale.

Anyone know anything about this, any idea where I might find it?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
hmm, I thought someone would have heard of this or seen it. Has anyone seen this video?

And are all the videos produced in the US deposited at the Library of Congress?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Probably not a big help, but the series was titled "Bill Moyers Journal". I can't find any site that makes it available to purchase/view, though.

You could try this site, as they have the specific title listed under their filmography. Good luck finding it!

Cug

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I really doubt there has been any suppression, after all it's was a TV show done 26 years ago. You have just as hard of a time finding an episode of 20/20 from 1980. Not to mention that I'd bet Bill Moyers probably has over a thousand hours worth of broadcasts, it's not really practical to make videos available of everything he has done.

But if anything is available the episode you want just might be out there as it looks like it won an Edward R. Murrow award, but it's still no Power of Myth.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Thanks guys

I’ve just don’t see why in this day and age PBS is not capitalizing more on their assets. Couldn’t they have instant downloads available on their site for all their past shows? (for like $19.95 or something)

Well it looks like A-albionic might have the transcript available. I’m not sure they still have it, it was advertised at the bottom of a pretty old posting. Has anyone ever bought something from these guys before? Are they reliable? (U2U me if you feel uncomfortable posting it)

I’ve also been reading excerpt from David's Memoirs, I’ll definitely buy that one soon.

And yes I also recommend reading The Power of Myth to everyone. It applies to almost everything in daily life. You’ll never look at Hollywood movies (or Jesus) the same way again after reading about the hero’s journey. The building height-power anology is equaly priceless.

EDIT:

The program aired from 14 November 1972 - 16 April 1976, after which Moyers left PBS to work at CBS News. Source- IMDB

1976!!! Lol, ok maybe its not suppressed, but I want it!!! Why is it being suppressed from the Nut????

[edit on 21/4/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Thanks guys

I’ve just don’t see why in this day and age PBS is not capitalizing more on their assets. Couldn’t they have instant downloads available on their site for all their past shows? (for like $19.95 or something)

There's no way that they are going to make digital copies of everything they've ever produced. You should write to the station, assuming it was broadcast by them, and ask to purchase a copy and/or transcript.

top topics

join