It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramid Update

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
it looks so obvious from those pictures, wonder why it hadnt been noticed before.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
How can I post pictures from excavations?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
you can slibe it

www.slibe.com... here

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well, I'm starting to believe this really is a man made structure. But how long would it take to cover it in so much dirt? If the Egyptian pyramids spent 4000 years in the desert with all that blowing sand and never got covered over, how much time are we talking about here?

What if this thing is older than us? 100,000 years plus...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
All these pictures are my property and you can use them freely.

Bosniak

[edit on 26-4-2006 by Bosniak]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
It makes you think.
We should all check out our local areas for a similar shaped hills / mountains.
Lets just hope that if anything is found, that it is made public and not kicked under the carpet like hundreds of other important discoveries.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Bosniak great photos

new photos

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

platoue of the pyramid

stone from platoe of the pyramid

scripts in the stone

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
«We should all check out our local areas for a similar shaped hills / mountains.
Lets just hope that if anything is found, that it is made public and not kicked under the carpet like hundreds of other important discoveries.»

They used some satellite photography and software which finds anomalies. For example, you can have one straight line naturally formed. Maybe two. But four of them? And also in such the small area they found three similar formations (pyramids). What would be possibility for this? I don’t think we can calculate that percentage? I heard that in complete Bosnia they identified five such locations of which are three near the City of Visoko. I think the main conspiracy is in the fact that if this object, whatever it is, is about 10 000 years old, what then with Neanderthals and Early Men. As far as I remember, they are supposed to lived in that area 10 000 years ago. They lived in caves. So who moved 40t stone blocks? Neanderthals or Early Men? This history is really fake. I think Church could give us some papers from Vatican

Yes, you should find similar hills around your town

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There are dozens of 'pyramids' like Visocica in the UK

I'm surprised Osmanagics giving out photos of the inscriptions found on some of the stones he's excavated. But the more the better - might help determine the age of whatever it is he's digging up (Roman or Medieval)

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Well, I'm starting to believe this really is a man made structure. But how long would it take to cover it in so much dirt? If the Egyptian pyramids spent 4000 years in the desert with all that blowing sand and never got covered over, how much time are we talking about here?

but they did....not completely, but they have been covered with sand. the sphynx was almost completely covered, and was excavated (several times now).

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wow thats amazing, first Egyptian than Atlantic, Japanese, Australian, Chinese, Mediterranian...and the list goes on. Is it me or do those pyramids in Bosnia look a little like the ones surposedly found at Cydonia?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
european ancient world are in bosnia

maybe this is Atalantis, who knows

new photos from excavations

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

but they did....not completely, but they have been covered with sand. the sphynx was almost completely covered, and was excavated (several times now).

I know that the Sphynx has been buried several times, but it's in a pit with walls to hold the sand in place. The pyramids only had their foundations covered because, well, they're pointy and the sand falls off.

The more photo's I see, the more I think this is not a true pyramid but maybe a large hill made into a pyramid shaped earth mound. The majority of the rock being uncovered doesn't show any signs of being worked and is placed pretty crudely without any real joints.

Still an amazing feat if the whole hill is clad in stone and it will raise a lot of questions about what exactly early man was doing with his spare time. I'm still thinking it's far older than 10 000 years, since there's 2000 years of recorded history in the area and no mention of this thing, which means it was probably covered long before that.

Here's a link to some examples of 'Vinca' script that is believed to be as much as 8000 years old. There may be some similarities to the photo of the carved stone, but it's hard to tell if it's even real carving and not just weathered chisel marks. I do believe the stone was shaped though. There are several pyramid shaped symbols in the Vinca writing, even one with what looks like rays coming out from the bottom - for all our UFO guys.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Collective
Is it me or do those pyramids in Bosnia look a little like the ones surposedly found at Cydonia?

Almost identical!

In both cases they're non-pyramidal shaped, natural hills

From what I can tell from the various pitures released, most of the excavation work seems to have been carried out towards the summit of the hill - where we know there were both medieval and roman buildings.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone notice a frightening lack of... well... control in this 'excavation'?

Granted, these are just a few pictures. But in them i see worker's belongings, water bottles, bags, etc lying haphazardly around the dig areas.

I see general areas roped off but no real system of surveying or measurment set up.

I see a number of smaller stones apparently removed and lying together on the grass - no kind of visible marks or anything identifying exactly where/how each was found. The picture of the stone with the supposed 'glyphs'... would anyone be able there be able to tell me which side was facing up when it was found or which of those other stones where found near it, and in what configuration?

There seems to have been an awfull lot of earth removed in a relatively short amount of time. I havent heard any mention of pottery shards or the like being found as one might expect. Are they even examining what they are digging in or just removing & discarding until they big stones?

Admittedly i havent done a whole lot of research into this project, but from what i have seen so far in a cursory examination of the pictures it really seems the focus is just to dig & find SOMETHING rather than to examine and document what, if anything, IS found.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Hello all.

Very interesting find, although I agree, how could they have missed this? But I do see the scholarly types are already lining up to cast doubts on everything being done.

Certainly, the leader of this excavation is no expert, but I believe the find will be protected and studied as it should, regardless of what the "Science Community" would like to see.

And Essan, I think they are suggesting this construction may infact date to 8000 BC or more, and if so, we may have to look more intently on what the Scholars have offered in other locations such as this.

I did not note anyone posted the Official Webpage as of yet, so here it is for review.

www.piramidasunca.ba...

Pyramid of the Sun eh?

Ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

bosnian pyramid

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
nice work crvenkapica. Samo pazi se vuka

Who would have thought that we would have pyramids in Bosnia? Thats crazy.
That tells you just how much there is that we really dont know about our past.
I hope to see some connections with other pyramids. I assume as men traveled north in search of new land they etsblished the pyramid colony we see in Bosnia now.
I could be wrong but I assume everything migrated from the south. And as the land on earth got split apart it created the continents and seperated us from each other and thats how different civilization got created. But the similarity of the pyramids resounds around the world and you cant deny its heritage.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donner
Is it just me or does anyone notice a frightening lack of... well... control in this 'excavation'?

Exactly.

I suspect that no small, datable objects are being looked for because they would completely destroy the pyramid theory. Even the stones with inscriptions on them (which should immediately tell us the age of them) have just been casually removed and placed out of context on the ground.

Lets just hope it isn't really an 8,000 or 12,000 year old pyramid from an unknown culture. Because if it is Osmanagic will have been responsible for the greatest act of vandalism and destruction in archaeological history....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join