It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many government hacks does it take to sabotage a thread?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, before several of you (you know who you are) go off the deep end with your fears of the spread of paranoia (Ha! I have to laugh), take a moment and calm yourselves and please answer the original question. What do you think the government would do if an ATS member posted on this website an undeniable video of UFO and alien?

By the way, to assume that I am paranoid because I believe my own eyes and thousands of credible witnesses is INSULTING to me. Take that, you holier than thou closet-paranoids who would most likely run screaming behind the couch if you were lucky enough to witness a UFO.

I suspect that debunkers and detractors are nothing more than scared rabbits who upon witnessing a UFO would never be the same again (in the corner mumbling and shaking in your soiled underwear). From the fear you exhibit over a simple suggestion of mine, I don't think you have the backbone or constitution to handle the truth. Perhaps you should frequent sports-related (ball-chaser) websites where you can feel safe! Let us big girls and boys discuss all things UFO/ET! Now, don't get all mad over my simple suggestion that would ultimately serve both of our purposes!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
What do you think the government would do if an ATS member posted on this website an undeniable video of UFO and alien?

Well considering their amazing incompetence....the government wouldn't do anything. I genuinely don't think they give a hoot or would even notice.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sci-Fi channel would make a TV special thats what would happen.

Run behind a couch my ass Highhorse here you are talking bout insults yet no one has really said anything insulting other then calm down and yet you have the odasity to imply that i and other individuals are cowards who in the hell do you think you are.

I seen an airplane today i could not tell what kind of airplane it was so that is technically a UFO and it never changed me

Highhorse you are a coward and heres why. You made this thread "fearing" government agents trying to sabotage you and others this infact shows your cowardess by showing fear and paranoia. To be honest with you I am not paranoid that anyones gonna get me and i smoke the chronic.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm not against speak of UFO/ET in fact I surmise that they do exist, but government agents shooting you down on the net? That I must scoff at. They don't have to insult you on the web when so many UFO enthusiasts come out and clam such preposterous things like “I've been abducted by aliens”. Just for one minute put yourself in the mindset of someone that does not believe and perhaps you will understand how you come across to us. Is it possible that they are telling the truth and did get snatched? Yes, likely no.
If you could come out with a good explanation why aliens would kidnap a person then I will stop debunking you in the mean time I must still poke fun

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi GH er I mean Doctor,

I was right about you from the get-go. Marijuana does cause paranoia in guilty parties! Try buffering yer chronic with a shot of whiskey and an old western movie as those make the average male feel very brave. And before you start swinging your fists, it's important for you to know that I'm a female. Love ya, really mean it!

Hi Mr. Mxyz,

I've seen several UFO's but have never seen an alien nor have I been abducted. Regarding being funny, if only you were funny... and don't poke anything at me, fella.

I still didn't get an answer about the govt and ATS website.

MOD NOTE: Please review our terms and conditions.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Terms & Conditions

[edit on 21-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
[edit on 21-4-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hello highhorse,
I'm not trying to be funny, nor am I trying to be abusive. All I'm saying is that there are no government hacks on ATS.
The people that you claim are government hacks are people like me that find what a lot of UFO enthusiasts say pretty out far out there.
Yes I'm suer that at times some may take it to far and throw out disparaging remarks about others. People are have and always will be cruel to others they find strange and different. Being that you and your UFO friends are the one in this case whom holds a rather unpopular opinion the onus is on you to bear the brunt of the nasty comments.

Now I ask you what would the government have to gain by interrupting your threads about UFOs?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"Hi GH er I mean Doctor,

I was right about you from the get-go. Marijuana does cause paranoia in guilty parties! Try buffering yer chronic with a shot of whiskey and an old western movie as those make the average male feel very brave. And before you start swinging your fists, it's important for you to know that I'm a female. Love ya, really mean it!"

First of all I am Canadian not American so I am not working for any Intel agencies. Infact i do not work at all because I'm what you call physically disabled .

Second of all pot is my medication to treat my disabilities and chronic pain. I don't drink or do anything else. As for me swinging my fists I could give 2 #s if your a female I don't take crap from nobody. If you can dish it out you can take it. If a woman hits me i will hit back verbal or physical, women say they are equall so don't give me that #.If you act like you have a pair then you can take one like you have a pair.

I give respect when respect is due but don't think for a second just cause you have your balls on the inside that i will treat you different then anyone else.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
[edit on 21-4-2006 by asala]

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
OK highhorse313 after repeatedly talking to you about your abusive behavior on the board you are now banned from posting (EDIT: & Global Ignored) for a minimum of 3 days. Hopefully you can come back with a better attitude...if not you can stay gone.

Thread closed

[edit on 21-4-2006 by kinglizard]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join