It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airforce One Tagged!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
How is the video a fake? You can't fake something like that. Those guys really find a way to sneak in and tagged it. They are probably just trying to relieve some ofthe attention by having a disclaimer saying it's fake.

I'm sorry but evenwith the best CGI graphics you can't fake something like that.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The dude tagged a rented Boeing. Here's what happened according to him.

Ecko acknowledged that his company had rented a 747 cargo jet at San Bernardino's airport and covertly painted one side to look like Air Force One. Employees signed secrecy agreements and worked inside a giant hangar until the night the video was made. Ecko declined to say how much the stunt cost.

"It's not cheap," he said. "You have to be rich."

www.snopes.com...

Pretty cool though. Seeing is not believing...

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Those guys really find a way to sneak in and tagged it.

There is no way to get that close to AF One. Heck, you’d be lucky if you can get within several hundred feet of it let alone close enough to touch the engine. Trust me, they have more than just a rent-a-cop with a flashlight guarding that plane.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Seeing definately isn't believing. I guess that doesn't leave much for the official 9/11 tale then.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
TV news is reporting that this is a fake.

No links to share. I'm just saying that the TV
is reporting this was faked and now there are
questions being asked about 'video evidence'
in jury cases because it can all be faked to
look real when it isn't.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
TV news is reporting that this is a fake.

No links to share. I'm just saying that the TV
is reporting this was faked and now there are
questions being asked about 'video evidence'
in jury cases because it can all be faked to
look real when it isn't.

Yup you are right it is faked and there are now several stories on it.

Air Force One subject of Internet Hoax

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's funny how it's real and fake at the same time. It's real that they actually tagged a 747 Boeing, not real that it was Air Force 1.

And let me clarify, it is almost virtually impossible for any unauthorized people to get close to Air Force 1. Security reasons. I say almost because it's not like they have the full 3rd armored covering them.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Westpoint23

One more thing, can someone tell me how this is suppose to make you think critically?
The only way that this makes me think critically is to critically doubt any and all random post of conspiracy theory's on the net!!! Ill make a guess that either my post point will be ignored.... (the point is people make up conspiracy theory's falsely for attention on a regular basis and others believe them and even want to believe them BLINDLY). Or certain members here will say that the false painting of air force one is a conspiracy by the government / alien / reptilian / Illuminati / mason / Satan / evil Ats mods to discredit other conspiracy theory's. Or even that this guy really did paint air force one and the government just added the disclaimer to discredit the video. Or best yet that I am in fact a government / alien / reptilian / Illuminati / mason / Satan / evil Ats mod agent for bringing these points up. Or that I am totally ignorant to all reasoning because I have been brainwashed by the government / alien / reptilian / Illuminati / mason / Satan / evil Ats mods !!OK ending my rant I would like to say I love Ats because it is flooded with information and knowledgeable and wise people from all walks of life from all over the world but it is also flooded with crazy insane people from all over the world and all walks of life!!!! I am fairly new here compared to ALOT of people and I have to say it shocks me how many CRAZY #@$$% BLIND people post here.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It's not that conspiracy theorists believe everything blindly it's just that for most if not all CT's they have questioned the "official" 9/11 story and have discovered some shocking and disturbing things.

We all know that 9/11 was a self inflicted wound. Not by the US government but by a small group within. There is just too much information out there that indicates inside job.

And think about this. There are more people who blindly believe everything on foxnews and cnn then there are conspiracy theorists.

For me I don't believe everything I read. I read everything and then decide for myself. But above all I understand this. History is repeating itself as it always does. You have to ask yourself why is that? Why is this world such a harsh place and why do our leaders not even attempt to solve the world crisis?

The basic idea is this. When most people look at this political world they can't help but have a feeling that something is wrong. Something isn't quite right. Our leaders call themselves patriotic, christian, men of God and Jesus some of them but yet this world and the country is spiralling into insanity.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Perhaps he posted the disclaimer just to try to stay out of trouble?

Umm... that doesn't make any sense. If its real and he got away with it (which I doubt as you can’t get that close to AFO) than why would he post the video? The Feds would know it was him, and he still would get in trouble no matter how many disclaimers he put up. Also, the point of is to somehow make you think critically, although sadly for me its not working.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by WestPoint23]

unfortunately, the twist is this:
with the disclaimer, they can say that they somehow found out AFO had been tagged and then proceeded to tape AFO from a distance and add the forgery of people in it to say it was themselves. they can even go as far to say they only had 1 still shot from a stantard film camera and had made a video from that photo alone(easily done with todays SGI/CGI computers that Marc Ecko CAN afford....

can even go even further to have done this crime a videoed it legit, then go on to create a fake one and save it's files in it's editor proving creation and destroy the real video.

then post a disclaimer and walaa.............

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crazy_Mr_Crowley
How is the video a fake? You can't fake something like that. Those guys really find a way to sneak in and tagged it. They are probably just trying to relieve some ofthe attention by having a disclaimer saying it's fake.

I'm sorry but evenwith the best CGI graphics you can't fake something like that.

yes it is possible. have u seen the latest graphics from PC games to be shown at E3 such as Crysis and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars?
these games were meant to be run on consumer level PCs.
now, look at what movies in the FREAKIN 1990s have done.... take Independence day for an example. take the scene where Will Smith wakes up and steps out of his house to check the mail and the show that big spaceship. looks damn freaking real. add compression technology to make that scene medium-quality(distortions and what not... uhhh "fuzzies" i call them) and it'd look very realistic. it'd look just like home video if you compress it to very low quality too. in light of that, imagine you've never seen Independence Day(or rather, Independence Day was never released) and saw that scene of the spaceship hovering over downtown L.A. in low-quality compressed PC format? and this is like 1996 man. Marc Ecko can probably afford a 2006 CGI workstation.
imagine also what the government can afford.

and also, it don't take CGI really, Star Trek: TNG ships are created using little toy models. that's why they look so damn real, its cuz they are.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join